Has anyone honestly ever preformed any form of "magic" that had results?

IroncladMarshmallow

This might sound totally lame, and I'm kinda ashamed to even post about it, but since we're on the subject...back in middle school, I bought a "spells and charms" book (still have it somewhere in my hoards of books) so my friends and I gathered, idoliIng the movie "The Craft", without any real knowledge or respect of it all...Anyways, I preformed a charm on this guy I had a crush on...He never liked me back that I knew of, but he ended up being killed in a car crash in high school...In retrospect, I don't think the "charm" had anything to do with it, but the thought crossed my mind...like it had backfired somehow...
Was the spell supposed to make him like you back or kill him? I might have to rethink my witch fetish. :eek:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This might sound totally lame, and I'm kinda ashamed to even post about it, but since we're on the subject...back in middle school, I bought a "spells and charms" book (still have it somewhere in my hoards of books) so my friends and I gathered, idoliIng the movie "The Craft", without any real knowledge or respect of it all...Anyways, I preformed a charm on this guy I had a crush on...He never liked me back that I knew of, but he ended up being killed in a car crash in high school...In retrospect, I don't think the "charm" had anything to do with it, but the thought crossed my mind...like it had backfired somehow...
Was the spell supposed to make him like you back or kill him? I might have to rethink my witch fetish. :eek:
lol! Noo, it was supposed to get him to think sweet thoughts about me or something like that...So I hope my story didn't corrupt your witch fetish... ;)

IroncladMarshmallow

lol! Noo, it was supposed to get him to think sweet thoughts about me or something like that...So I hope my story didn't corrupt your witch fetish... ;)
I think I'll be ok. Just don't cast any spells on me. You seem charming enough. :D

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I think I'll be ok. Just don't cast any spells on me. You seem charming enough. :D
Aww, shucks.. :D You're the charmer, dear...

IroncladMarshmallow

walt willis

Magic ? Is that some kind of trick to fool people?

Being able to do things that is of a paranormal nature may not be magic, or is it?

I guess what I have done would not be magic as by definition.

To manipulate matter is what I was able to do and it caused me some great concern at the time as I could not understand or explain what I did.

If you want to listen to what Jim Sparks had to say about non human beings that were able to do what some would call magic, just go to this You Tube site:

Walking through walls and communicating without speaking may appear to be just magic, but it would depend on your perspective?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, I've used candle "magick" and I do not believe it is "magick" per say, but rather a focus of your psychic energy. I've used it to communicate and in some instances, it worked. Color of the candle did not seem to matter. I always use white. Anything that aids in the focus of your intentions can help transmit a message, so in my humble opinion, it does not have to be a lengthy, traditional ritual.

Also, I would never try it to alter someone's free will. I only use it for communication.

Cindy

I was just curious if anyone had any real results from any type of "magic" regardless of what it is so long as you could honestly say it's true. The way I see it is that if magic exists it's information that has been lost over the long amount of time just like fighting styles and, other stuff like that. After a while information regarding them or their exists is lost.

So that's why I was asking. So has anyone actually had any real results and, if so what are they ( if you don't mind sharing ) and, if you want to be a boss feel free to say how you did it xD