Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

steven chiverton

Got a link?
theres 3 videos ive found the link to one .
Right, I gotta call BS. The super beacon doesn't even have a power source, yet it's supposed to play radio stations from the past? Even a regular radio today has to have a transistor or other amplifier because the signal is so weak. That, in addition to a power source.

Sorry man, but it's fake.
in case you dident notice they used the same radio shack speaker amp as ej gold dose and its powerd by 9 volts dc battery as you need that to amplify the week signals from the beacon

Martian

theres 3 videos ive found the link to one .
Right, I gotta call BS. The super beacon doesn't even have a power source, yet it's supposed to play radio stations from the past? Even a regular radio today has to have a transistor or other amplifier because the signal is so weak. That, in addition to a power source.

in case you dident notice they used the same radio shack speaker amp as ej gold dose and its powerd by 9 volts dc battery as you need that to amplify the week signals from the beacon
I didn't notice. Hmm, ok.

steven chiverton

I didn't notice. Hmm, ok.
that's the trouble with free energy receivers is the signal is so small and week you have to use a battery operated speaker amplifier to amplify the signals, even ej gold shows in his videos of the radio shack mini speaker amplifier when hooked up to the super beacon is used to amplify the small signals so you can hear them , luckily since radio shack has gone broke ive got the schematics to make them mini speaker amplifiers

correction123

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions respect mine as I respect yours! I know my equipment and I know what it can do! Whether the information is handed to you on china or cold paper plate you will get the same information from me nothing more nothing less. You all do want you want! It's your lives! I am not responsible, thank God!

FallNWolf

So, is there any information on how to build one of these devices? Then we can collaborate on the tuning it

steven chiverton

ive tried to find the schematics for ej golds super beacon but all i found was limited amount and his video on how to make the super beacon dident show you how to make it at all

Scarecrow

It's overprized. I know when anything metaphysical cost more than $500 USD or $1000 USD is a scam. 100% of the time. I know because I spend $1000 on a psychic crystal and it was a waste.

The Super beacon is not a scam, I can agree with everyone it is way overpriced and his newest accessories are expensive. My friend purchased for $500 the Pineal Pinger accessory to the SuperBeacon. He told me it's been three weeks since owning and using it, it scared the the bajesus out of him! He went OBE and when he found himself out, it was real and it was solid and it was in the middle of the day. He sat on the lawn, trying to figure out is this real or is it the astral...He looked at the time before going to sleep, when he came back it was two hours later! He told me, he never spent more than maybe twenty or so minutes in the astral realm. I got another email from him this past week and he told me, didn't have an OBE, but my dreams are as real as his beta mind could grasp! It kind of freaks him out still!

This "Pineal Pinger" and "Overthruster" makes this unit a hands off and fully on autopilot mode, you just need to be within the field it creates up to 9 feet for sure, but EJ thinks it can stretch out even more! The "Overthruster" takes place of the two hand coils with the crystals in them. It gets plugged into the same in-jack! The "Pineal Pinger" is plug into the back where the antennas are. My friend told me, he got it in the mail within a few days and anxious as he was, he plugged the pineal pinger in the back of the machine! He waited, nothing! Twenty minutes came and gone, nothing! He was seriously thinking of sending it back!

He let it run at home while finishing up his business around the house. He stopped to pick something off the floor and the middle of his brow it felt like there was an actual "tapping"! He had no idea at the moment it was the Pineal Pinger, sending out "pings" throughout his entire 1500 square foot house! He said, I felt it and the middle of my forehead above the brow was thumping, it was similar to a morse code of sorts. He kept it on and then he shut it down for a few hours. He noticed the pulsating type thumping had stopped! He plugged it back in within ten or 15 minutes it started once again. The Pinger doesn't make any physical noises, which is why he thought it didn't work!

EJ states that, the Pinger uses the DC output of radio frequencies of the super beacon, to send out those pings, not to anyone in particular, no matter he told me ,where he goes in the house, upstairs or basement, he still benefited from this crazy thing. The real stuff hadn't even started yet! Finally he lied down to get some sleep, the tapping in the center of his forehead kept feeling a stronger, sort of an out of sequence tapping! It taps a few times then stops and it taps several times and stops etc. EJ said he designed it that way so the brain wouldn't get use to the same tapping over and over, if it does, the brain will just create a shortcut and it will have no effect!

My friend continued, he looked at the clock and then finally fell asleep, what seemed like a split second, he went from sleep to a solid reality! He knew he went to sleep, but he said, how did I get here outside the house and the sun was high in the skies above him. He jumped to test the reality of where he was at and he slightly accelerated about a hundred feet and slowly eased back down. But he was afraid to do anything odd, like break a few windows to test this world. He was afraid if it was real he would have to replace his windows and they are expensive!!

Even that jump he took, seemed to real enough, to question his very existence on the earth he was at! Two hours later he awakened. In all his life going to the astral plain, he has never been locked into two hours at any time in his entire life when it came to OBE's, he usually goes there and he is back pretty quick and on the astral things look real but things appear and disappear all the time. Since using the Pinger on the whole night, he couldn't snap back! He ended up missing work the next day because of the device locked him stongly in Delta waves. My friend is no stranger to these type of tools. The only reason he got it was, I did a write up from EJ's site and found out this year, that in 2017 he created this Pineal Pinger he calls it. I have not been to his site for around three years.

I am waiting for another email from him soon! He did not purchase the "Overthruster" because he didn't mind holding on to the coils! I am saving up for this Pinger accessory myself too see what he felt and what was going on with him. My friend and I purchased Fred Bell's equipment and IDL's and HDR's, SE-51000, etc. So we both know how things are suppose to work! But this apparently caught him off guard nonetheless .

The prices truly suck! I spent $2000.00 for the SuperBeacon about six years ago and the Level 1 CD's, which are around 30 each. He has levels 7-12 I had not yet purchased.

I know the Beacon works, and I know what the parallel worlds are like when visiting them. It's kind of like the cd's give the directions where to go, until you are use to its ways! I called it, the GPS of OBE's. The first place a beginner goes is to L-3 15a (another parallel earth) for example, its a close route about 3 light years away!

There is one other thing I wrote on my blog about the Qwave instruments that use scalar as a carrier wave and Solfeggio's to target specific areas of the physical and spiritual bodies. Some are about the size of a old pager. Some are table top versions. I want to try with the beacon work, the "Devine"... The solfeggio works on the Pineal Gland and the crown chakra. You can carry it on you all day at work and all night at home! Again the scalar waves only job is to carry the solfeggios to their intended targets.

I saw good reviews about this particular device. My friend said, I don't want to get that right now, I am still trying to figure out this Pineal Pinger and How far I can take this thing.

TimeFlipper

The Super beacon is not a scam, I can agree with everyone it is way overpriced and his newest accessories are expensive. My friend purchased for $500 the Pineal Pinger accessory to the SuperBeacon. He told me it's been three weeks since owning and using it, it scared the the bajesus out of him! He went OBE and when he found himself out, it was real and it was solid and it was in the middle of the day. He sat on the lawn, trying to figure out is this real or is it the astral...He looked at the time before going to sleep, when he came back it was two hours later! He told me, he never spent more than maybe twenty or so minutes in the astral realm. I got another email from him this past week and he told me, didn't have an OBE, but my dreams are as real as his beta mind could grasp! It kind of freaks him out still!

This "Pineal Pinger" and "Overthruster" makes this unit a hands off and fully on autopilot mode, you just need to be within the field it creates up to 9 feet for sure, but EJ thinks it can stretch out even more! The "Overthruster" takes place of the two hand coils with the crystals in them. It gets plugged into the same in-jack! The "Pineal Pinger" is plug into the back where the antennas are. My friend told me, he got it in the mail within a few days and anxious as he was, he plugged the pineal pinger in the back of the machine! He waited, nothing! Twenty minutes came and gone, nothing! He was seriously thinking of sending it back!

He let it run at home while finishing up his business around the house. He stopped to pick something off the floor and the middle of his brow it felt like there was an actual "tapping"! He had no idea at the moment it was the Pineal Pinger, sending out "pings" throughout his entire 1500 square foot house! He said, I felt it and the middle of my forehead above the brow was thumping, it was similar to a morse code of sorts. He kept it on and then he shut it down for a few hours. He noticed the pulsating type thumping had stopped! He plugged it back in within ten or 15 minutes it started once again. The Pinger doesn't make any physical noises, which is why he thought it didn't work!

EJ states that, the Pinger uses the DC output of radio frequencies of the super beacon, to send out those pings, not to anyone in particular, no matter he told me ,where he goes in the house, upstairs or basement, he still benefited from this crazy thing. The real stuff hadn't even started yet! Finally he lied down to get some sleep, the tapping in the center of his forehead kept feeling a stronger, sort of an out of sequence tapping! It taps a few times then stops and it taps several times and stops etc. EJ said he designed it that way so the brain wouldn't get use to the same tapping over and over, if it does, the brain will just create a shortcut and it will have no effect!

My friend continued, he looked at the clock and then finally fell asleep, what seemed like a split second, he went from sleep to a solid reality! He knew he went to sleep, but he said, how did I get here outside the house and the sun was high in the skies above him. He jumped to test the reality of where he was at and he slightly accelerated about a hundred feet and slowly eased back down. But he was afraid to do anything odd, like break a few windows to test this world. He was afraid if it was real he would have to replace his windows and they are expensive!!

Even that jump he took, seemed to real enough, to question his very existence on the earth he was at! Two hours later he awakened. In all his life going to the astral plain, he has never been locked into two hours at any time in his entire life when it came to OBE's, he usually goes there and he is back pretty quick and on the astral things look real but things appear and disappear all the time. Since using the Pinger on the whole night, he couldn't snap back! He ended up missing work the next day because of the device locked him stongly in Delta waves. My friend is no stranger to these type of tools. The only reason he got it was, I did a write up from EJ's site and found out this year, that in 2017 he created this Pineal Pinger he calls it. I have not been to his site for around three years.

I am waiting for another email from him soon! He did not purchase the "Overthruster" because he didn't mind holding on to the coils! I am saving up for this Pinger accessory myself too see what he felt and what was going on with him. My friend and I purchased Fred Bell's equipment and IDL's and HDR's, SE-51000, etc. So we both know how things are suppose to work! But this apparently caught him off guard nonetheless .

The prices truly suck! I spent $2000.00 for the SuperBeacon about six years ago and the Level 1 CD's, which are around 30 each. He has levels 7-12 I had not yet purchased.

I know the Beacon works, and I know what the parallel worlds are like when visiting them. It's kind of like the cd's give the directions where to go, until you are use to its ways! I called it, the GPS of OBE's. The first place a beginner goes is to L-3 15a (another parallel earth) for example, its a close route about 3 light years away!

There is one other thing I wrote on my blog about the Qwave instruments that use scalar as a carrier wave and Solfeggio's to target specific areas of the physical and spiritual bodies. Some are about the size of a old pager. Some are table top versions. I want to try with the beacon work, the "Devine"... The solfeggio works on the Pineal Gland and the crown chakra. You can carry it on you all day at work and all night at home! Again the scalar waves only job is to carry the solfeggios to their intended targets.

I saw good reviews about this particular device. My friend said, I don't want to get that right now, I am still trying to figure out this Pineal Pinger and How far I can take this thing.

Your "advert" wont get any Paranormalis member dashing to their phones to order any of those obvious scam devices (n):D..

Last edited: