Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

Secretman3811

Your "advert" wont get any Paranormalis member dashing to their phones to order any of those obvious scam devices (n):D..

well Timeflipper you doubt too much.....i too use to have super beacon but it work but my goal is to out of body(Astral Projeciton) but i need to get my super beacon to repair so i have to send it back to them someday so timeflipper stop doubt yourself and try it to see if it work or not so..

steven chiverton

The Super beacon is not a scam, I can agree with everyone it is way overpriced and his newest accessories are expensive. My friend purchased for $500 the Pineal Pinger accessory to the SuperBeacon. He told me it's been three weeks since owning and using it, it scared the the bajesus out of him! He went OBE and when he found himself out, it was real and it was solid and it was in the middle of the day. He sat on the lawn, trying to figure out is this real or is it the astral...He looked at the time before going to sleep, when he came back it was two hours later! He told me, he never spent more than maybe twenty or so minutes in the astral realm. I got another email from him this past week and he told me, didn't have an OBE, but my dreams are as real as his beta mind could grasp! It kind of freaks him out still!

This "Pineal Pinger" and "Overthruster" makes this unit a hands off and fully on autopilot mode, you just need to be within the field it creates up to 9 feet for sure, but EJ thinks it can stretch out even more! The "Overthruster" takes place of the two hand coils with the crystals in them. It gets plugged into the same in-jack! The "Pineal Pinger" is plug into the back where the antennas are. My friend told me, he got it in the mail within a few days and anxious as he was, he plugged the pineal pinger in the back of the machine! He waited, nothing! Twenty minutes came and gone, nothing! He was seriously thinking of sending it back!

He let it run at home while finishing up his business around the house. He stopped to pick something off the floor and the middle of his brow it felt like there was an actual "tapping"! He had no idea at the moment it was the Pineal Pinger, sending out "pings" throughout his entire 1500 square foot house! He said, I felt it and the middle of my forehead above the brow was thumping, it was similar to a morse code of sorts. He kept it on and then he shut it down for a few hours. He noticed the pulsating type thumping had stopped! He plugged it back in within ten or 15 minutes it started once again. The Pinger doesn't make any physical noises, which is why he thought it didn't work!

EJ states that, the Pinger uses the DC output of radio frequencies of the super beacon, to send out those pings, not to anyone in particular, no matter he told me ,where he goes in the house, upstairs or basement, he still benefited from this crazy thing. The real stuff hadn't even started yet! Finally he lied down to get some sleep, the tapping in the center of his forehead kept feeling a stronger, sort of an out of sequence tapping! It taps a few times then stops and it taps several times and stops etc. EJ said he designed it that way so the brain wouldn't get use to the same tapping over and over, if it does, the brain will just create a shortcut and it will have no effect!

My friend continued, he looked at the clock and then finally fell asleep, what seemed like a split second, he went from sleep to a solid reality! He knew he went to sleep, but he said, how did I get here outside the house and the sun was high in the skies above him. He jumped to test the reality of where he was at and he slightly accelerated about a hundred feet and slowly eased back down. But he was afraid to do anything odd, like break a few windows to test this world. He was afraid if it was real he would have to replace his windows and they are expensive!!

Even that jump he took, seemed to real enough, to question his very existence on the earth he was at! Two hours later he awakened. In all his life going to the astral plain, he has never been locked into two hours at any time in his entire life when it came to OBE's, he usually goes there and he is back pretty quick and on the astral things look real but things appear and disappear all the time. Since using the Pinger on the whole night, he couldn't snap back! He ended up missing work the next day because of the device locked him stongly in Delta waves. My friend is no stranger to these type of tools. The only reason he got it was, I did a write up from EJ's site and found out this year, that in 2017 he created this Pineal Pinger he calls it. I have not been to his site for around three years.

I am waiting for another email from him soon! He did not purchase the "Overthruster" because he didn't mind holding on to the coils! I am saving up for this Pinger accessory myself too see what he felt and what was going on with him. My friend and I purchased Fred Bell's equipment and IDL's and HDR's, SE-51000, etc. So we both know how things are suppose to work! But this apparently caught him off guard nonetheless .

The prices truly suck! I spent $2000.00 for the SuperBeacon about six years ago and the Level 1 CD's, which are around 30 each. He has levels 7-12 I had not yet purchased.

I know the Beacon works, and I know what the parallel worlds are like when visiting them. It's kind of like the cd's give the directions where to go, until you are use to its ways! I called it, the GPS of OBE's. The first place a beginner goes is to L-3 15a (another parallel earth) for example, its a close route about 3 light years away!

There is one other thing I wrote on my blog about the Qwave instruments that use scalar as a carrier wave and Solfeggio's to target specific areas of the physical and spiritual bodies. Some are about the size of a old pager. Some are table top versions. I want to try with the beacon work, the "Devine"... The solfeggio works on the Pineal Gland and the crown chakra. You can carry it on you all day at work and all night at home! Again the scalar waves only job is to carry the solfeggios to their intended targets.

I saw good reviews about this particular device. My friend said, I don't want to get that right now, I am still trying to figure out this Pineal Pinger and How far I can take this thing.
hey scare crow great to hear you again ive emailed you a few times and never heard from you since , and i was worried that covid got to you im glad your still ok and around you may like to try out the radionics wishing machines they sound interesting after reading the testimonials ive made one and just nearly finished it.

Attachments

• IMG_2035.jpg
    IMG_2035.jpg
    938.8 KB · Views: 8

Scarecrow

Your "advert" wont get any Paranormalis member dashing to their phones to order any of those obvious scam devices (n):D..
That's not my job, quick put downs are tactics of lazy mind! I own one and it works! I know some will have some ouwy's! HDR works! Yikes I selling that too! What to do!

TimeFlipper

That's not my job, quick put downs are tactics of lazy mind! I own one and it works! I know some will have some ouwy's! HDR works! Yikes I selling that too! What to do!

All I can say is if you applied for a job as a high profile advertising executive, you would definitely get the job! (y);)..

TimeFlipper

well Timeflipper you doubt too much.....i too use to have super beacon but it work but my goal is to out of body(Astral Projeciton) but i need to get my super beacon to repair so i have to send it back to them someday so timeflipper stop doubt yourself and try it to see if it work or not so..

When somebody gives me actual proof they can time-travel, I will stop doubting and become a believer...

Scarecrow

I was thinking over the months and it's been almost a year since I came here! My friend order 3 weeks ago, he purchased two of Dr. Fred Bell self-standing Holographic Projectors at a pop of ($2500.00 x 2) for two platinum coated holographic projects, for around a total $5000.0+, hey I am not selling here do we all understand, if you do, just nod your heads! Anyways, we were talking on the phone for a couple hours and he made mentioned his new orders. I am transparent, this is why I let you know what the deep bucket prices.

I asked him, so what have you accomplish using the two self standing projectors? He told me before getting those projector plates from pyradyne he was using his Super Beacon he had for several years. He told me, "Hey, I had this SuperBeacon to travel parallel time lines seeing his doubles all reside in myself, He said, when I looked into a mirror he told me his body and face where that of someone else. He told me, I know what I look like yet when visiting to meet my successful other selves, (Doppelgänger's) Break! break! from the blogger, It happen to me 3 times. I too when I looked into my mirror after I was transported to one of many billions of me in different dimensions. I was in LA and then I was on a Navy ship with Navel officers, the military officers were all concerned that, they may never see their families anymore! There were 4 navy vessel's caught up in a gigantic whirlpool These four Naval ships were moving clockwise slowly heading to get suck up.

The one I met, I was walking to my office and suddenly men and women with FBI badges (Gold) color were telling me good morning sir! Not a person went by me without greeting me first. I walked into the building where everyone were going. I asked where is my office and one person responded hey you must have had a whopper of a hangover! Anyways go down the hall and the first door on the left is your office. I went there and my last name was different, I seen a mirror on one of my walls, I looked at the mirror, I had grey hair black and white mustache but I was consciously aware it was me in only a different body.

Anyways! My friend told me he did something I had not yet thought of accomplishing, He place to of his Platinum Dipped desktop projectors on his dining table. He placed the beacon in the center with on beacon facing toward the middle and one facing from the opposite side to the table. He has not purchase any real diamonds to replace all 4 in the projectors. By placing the SuperBeacon in between both plates, he held the coils and meditate for 1/2 hour or so. That first nigt after performing his 30 minute with the beacon. He left everything out and went to bed. What seemed like seconds when it hit the pillow he was transported into different bodies from many of millions of himself in all; different shapes, and sizes. And he would be the same him on the inside but different on the outside in these "unknown" borrowed other-selves.

Sounds like Invasion of the body snatchers! I told him what were you last night? He, told me he was transported but not by himself by some kind of a force. He used the super beacon everyday at night, just tonight after traveling to different worlds he was just getting exhausted, do he just disconnected the handles that are used by the Super Beacon. In a few days it stopped he is trying to catch on how to incorporate his doubles minds that are successful? I told you know the cds I gave you to you for getting you to mapped out different areas in the parallel worlds. So, he is goinig to visit the pre-mapped routes using alpha-numeric identification codes to meet your selves in those less worrisome situations and he will Learn how too download his doubles who are successful.

He is having a hard time as there are not many ss to read about, I bought EJ's book it explains a lot! He will experiment, oh wait I forgot, the reason he pulled out the SuperBeacon is because he doesn't get any sleep in Delta because the Super-Beacon when connected to Fred Bell's holographic projectprs stand alone by keeping him the "Theta" range and he told me even that doesn't work like it should in the real world.

So, what now! All I can say what he did with two different alien technologies we could be certain to stipulate my friend had an unusual phenomena to parallel jumps to different earths. He told me his Transmitter/Reciever is working and he can always know if it is on or off. It simply makes no noise. My late Christmas gift will arrive next June 2022. He will keep me abreast of his success and failures.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

the super beacon is a rip off and over priced heres all i can find, he uses litz wire and theres no information on how many taps he has under the coil and one of his videos how to build the super beacon dosent show anything about how its built at all ?

Attachments

• Superbeacon Schematic.jpg
    Superbeacon Schematic.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 5
  • Super Beacon2 (1).png
    Super Beacon2 (1).png
    337.6 KB · Views: 6

JustMe

I was thinking over the months and it's been almost a year since I came here! My friend order 3 weeks ago, he purchased two of Dr. Fred Bell self-standing Holographic Projectors at a pop of ($2500.00 x 2) for two platinum coated holographic projects, for around a total $5000.0+, hey I am not selling here do we all understand, if you do, just nod your heads! Anyways, we were talking on the phone for a couple hours and he made mentioned his new orders. I am transparent, this is why I let you know what the deep bucket prices.

I asked him, so what have you accomplish using the two self standing projectors? He told me before getting those projector plates from pyradyne he was using his Super Beacon he had for several years. He told me, "Hey, I had this SuperBeacon to travel parallel time lines seeing his doubles all reside in myself, He said, when I looked into a mirror he told me his body and face where that of someone else. He told me, I know what I look like yet when visiting to meet my successful other selves, (Doppelgänger's) Break! break! from the blogger, It happen to me 3 times. I too when I looked into my mirror after I was transported to one of many billions of me in different dimensions. I was in LA and then I was on a Navy ship with Navel officers, the military officers were all concerned that, they may never see their families anymore! There were 4 navy vessel's caught up in a gigantic whirlpool These four Naval ships were moving clockwise slowly heading to get suck up.

The one I met, I was walking to my office and suddenly men and women with FBI badges (Gold) color were telling me good morning sir! Not a person went by me without greeting me first. I walked into the building where everyone were going. I asked where is my office and one person responded hey you must have had a whopper of a hangover! Anyways go down the hall and the first door on the left is your office. I went there and my last name was different, I seen a mirror on one of my walls, I looked at the mirror, I had grey hair black and white mustache but I was consciously aware it was me in only a different body.

Anyways! My friend told me he did something I had not yet thought of accomplishing, He place to of his Platinum Dipped desktop projectors on his dining table. He placed the beacon in the center with on beacon facing toward the middle and one facing from the opposite side to the table. He has not purchase any real diamonds to replace all 4 in the projectors. By placing the SuperBeacon in between both plates, he held the coils and meditate for 1/2 hour or so. That first nigt after performing his 30 minute with the beacon. He left everything out and went to bed. What seemed like seconds when it hit the pillow he was transported into different bodies from many of millions of himself in all; different shapes, and sizes. And he would be the same him on the inside but different on the outside in these "unknown" borrowed other-selves.

Sounds like Invasion of the body snatchers! I told him what were you last night? He, told me he was transported but not by himself by some kind of a force. He used the super beacon everyday at night, just tonight after traveling to different worlds he was just getting exhausted, do he just disconnected the handles that are used by the Super Beacon. In a few days it stopped he is trying to catch on how to incorporate his doubles minds that are successful? I told you know the cds I gave you to you for getting you to mapped out different areas in the parallel worlds. So, he is goinig to visit the pre-mapped routes using alpha-numeric identification codes to meet your selves in those less worrisome situations and he will Learn how too download his doubles who are successful.

He is having a hard time as there are not many ss to read about, I bought EJ's book it explains a lot! He will experiment, oh wait I forgot, the reason he pulled out the SuperBeacon is because he doesn't get any sleep in Delta because the Super-Beacon when connected to Fred Bell's holographic projectprs stand alone by keeping him the "Theta" range and he told me even that doesn't work like it should in the real world.

So, what now! All I can say what he did with two different alien technologies we could be certain to stipulate my friend had an unusual phenomena to parallel jumps to different earths. He told me his Transmitter/Reciever is working and he can always know if it is on or off. It simply makes no noise. My late Christmas gift will arrive next June 2022. He will keep me abreast of his success and failures.
Could you ask “your friend” if their magic beacon picked up any radio signals from around the Nottingham/Derby area in the UK?

Scarecrow

To a person who says, I used my Beacon and this happen and that, can anyone dispute their claims? I have to play defense attorney, for this time. The example I gave to you about old Hieronymus machines on the markets in other posts, people swear by it!!! But have any of you seen how it's built or even understand what you're looking at, most of us don't, me included. Steve certainly does! I can't argue a person who know electronics who built a fabulous HDR! Your great!

Most know there is guy in the state of Washington his name is bill, who built me for free one of his 2 dial machine HM machines for helping his wife with the HDR, sent healing written down and used the HDR like you would use your radionics machines. Within a matter of one week she experienced the healing results at that time, I was just learning about radionics.

I opened my new device HM machine, my wife looked at it and said, in so many words she said, "Where's the Beef!" It was couple of wires and some knobs, even Steven would have to agree by the schematic of Bill's machine, how can something like that work! I know the Super-Beacon works, I watch a couple on youtube carrying the beacon throughout their home and the other holding a wire like an antenna as high as she could, going from room to room.

The bf and gf used their SuperBeacon on youtube and one held the machine with a portable speaker he had rested on the top of the SuperBeacon and the other the antenna wiring holding above her head at arms length, they came into their living room and began to hear the shot across the bow, the sound came from their speaker! But that was not the creepy part, truth be known, It was a 1940 program being broadcast, somewhere around there, of a old radio talking show host and each commercial advertised was that years brand, new t.v. products for sale. Most, who witness phenomena were in shock. All they wanted to do was, do a small experiment, to see if the SuperBeacon did capture free radio-waves. They certainly got their answers.

At the time of this, the gf had to clip the antenna wire on one of the coiled copper handles. You know everyone here talks a great deal about scalar energies, something the five senses can't yet identify, yet we keep on believing, why? As you are aware, the person wanting to hear the radio broadcast hooked up to the outside ground antenna to pick up the current am radio waves of today. A large antenna is needed to pickup todays live radio signals through the beacon. These couples, decided to do it their way and just one held the box/portable speaker box, and the other held and raised the single wire as an antenna, walking into each of their rooms looking for reception.

And the antenna holder (GF) walk around the inside of the house holding the antenna line up as high as she could, to see if they could pickup am station like EJ does in their local area. When finally arriving into the living room, the GF said, wait just listen! The (BF) carrying the box/speaker, was told to turn up the volume of the small speaker and listen what was being broadcast. They found this was not just any up to date show, then the announcement said, "let's pause for station identification", they listened to commercials of 50+ years ago. How possible would that be for something that works but doesn't agree with the laws of electronics! Or maybe it was missing something else, how EJ designed the SuperBeacon. I had a total of two parallel time jumps and my wife only one!

EJ Gold hooks his SuperBeacon up to his outside antenna and gets AM signals radio shows through the Super-Beacon with todays shows. He uses the copper handles and plugs a wire with alligator clips on to one of his copper hand coils and the other end of the wire where he plugs in a small speaker also bringing his outdoors antenna into the mix. But when one holds the coils in each hand they become like capacitor, a part of a workiing antenna in theory! This youtube video seems to suggest with the those radio waves, that were accidentally encounter with both people, In what they were hearing from the Beacon was possibly not a man-made frequency. Or in theory, it tapped into the scalar realm forging itself into a parallel dimension! You would have to watch it and make your own decision about such things.

The Super-Beacon picked up by the external antenna then through the coils (handles), into your bio-electrical body which absorbs and enhances these unknown sub-frequencies being played out from local unused waves, thus collecting in ones energy body. Whether going to parallel world lines using it, is still at best anecdotal evidence, The way Steve explains it, I am forced to agreed with him, in a good way. I experienced more than one parallel jump but no time traveling OBE's like with the HDR and my friend in Kansas seems to be going everyday to unheard of Parallel worlds visiting all kinds of people, ever since he placed the Dr. Fred Bell's stand-alone Holographic Projector facing one another with his newly acquired projectors. The price is even to me is a bit much.

I said, tell me. He stated, "Do you remember two weeks ago, I purchased the self standing Holographic Projectors both platinum dipped since it is most energetic? I told him, of course I remember that conversation it was about two or so weeks ago. We were wondering if it would even work! He told me, "Well it did and it work far greater than you and I could have thought about in the working theory". He spent $6,000.00 for two of those plates. He decided very early on it is time to enhance if possible, the SuperBeacon. I asked him why the beacon, why not your other radionics machines? He told me, short answer it was hard for him to Parallel travel, it seemed in his eyes, he wasn't tuned enough with his chakras to make such a trip. These holographic projectors work on the theory of waves...If you need more just hop over to Pyradyne to read about them.

He continued, "I went every night to parallel dimension and every visit I could talk to my Doppelganger! Each of me were some thing different in careers, in different parallel timelines". He told me, last night, he was in a military. "I actually belong in this world in all due respects as far as he was concerned". The next night he was transported to another earth but he ran into himself and he didn't like, who he was on that worlld, and he wouldn't share that with me what he didn't like. It goes on!! Again, this is informational only, it is not recommendation to buy or sell.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 6.25.52 PM.png

Be advise, I am not trying to sell a projector, most here couldn't afford it, the platinum coated plate is $3,000.00 each x2. I am using this image of the Platinum dipped device, so you can relate what I am talking about here!

Here is the inside of HM Device: One has to asked themselves, does it really manifest? Does it really work? Steven seems to think, in above; it shouldn't and he is probably right! Most of all these radionics machines in todays markets are not a real working class devices and some builders will tell you its part quantum a nice friendly theory or word to hide behind, if it actually doesn't work for the customer. You can turn the power on with a 9Volt battery or 12 volt D/C adapter. Radionics machines are nothing more than a witching box! Sort of like the Oujia! People swear they work, over the years, many tried to dismiss the evidence because it is out of the mainstream belief system. Doesn't go by our earth given laws of physics does it! If it can't be measured it doesn't exist! The world science creed!​

1.jpeg

H.Radionics Machine!

Tell me something looking at the above machine H.M model; should it work or not and if it does how are some able to time travel with such a device or do manifestations if it fact by its own design it should not produce anything. In my humble opinion, this is only half of the equation, there needs to be something a bit more and that "something" is a bit more elusive than we thought. That can't be explained by our physical realities that adhere' to natures unwritten law and according to the electronic math and earths physical laws, this can't work! It's my belief our "aura"'s play the second role, psychically gearing it up, when holding the two copper coil.

I am not a electronics repair man and I don't claim to be or want to be for that matter! Occam Razor: Occam's razor is a principle of theory construction or evaluation according to which, other things equal, explanations that posit fewer entities, or fewer kinds of entities, are to be preferred to explanations that posit more.

If I knew a lot about electronics and their principle math on how this works. I like so many others would build our own, Steven and I would be agreeing with each other and I respect his understanding greatly!!!! Devices like the HDR, H.M, Super Beacon and IDL-22 Gate Key and the late Dr. Fred Bell's Nuclear Receptor and holographic projectors are in the real world, pieces of this and that with no sense of purpose on the outside, unless you artificially give it a purpose, to go against main stream science in all aspects.

I agree on the surface of Steven's understanding of electronics and a great builder of many things, just looking up of all that junk, and they tell you it works! The question I would ask, can it manifest simple things or does the builder refer "Works" meaning the lights come on or runs on 9 volt battery! The Holographic plates below it opens the scalar realm in a mundane fashion one can't see it, touch it, smell it, hear it, it's like watching water boil or watching paint drying on ones walls. No lights other than the power light burning, letting you know power is going through the system on any electrical power grid. But it doesn't work according to the mainstream science. Picking up rogue radio waves and atmospheric frequencies.

2.jpeg

I also agree with about Gibbs pricing, on the other hand one could probably build this for $20.00 and with some "Wee" parts set aside. In my world, I know there is something more here like the HDR, that is causing confusion with both owners and onlookers. Those other companies who made Steven Gibbs HDR, didn't work for quite a few of them I use to have contact with. It cost twenty years ago $900.00 from these hackers. They followed the schematics but Steven Gibbs and I talked for many of those years, he told me, don't let the design schematics fool you into believing this can't work! My interest peaked and I asked him why!

He told me just like Rife, he protected his work by leaving certain information out of his patent! Most people here understand this. Steven protected his work even though he had no patent. But he told me there was something he arrange and just like Hieronymus did, when he filed for his patent, so would it be a stretch to believe there is unknown reasons, only known to the builder, all we understand is what schematics they allow their competition to see leaving out important attributes.

I am not in the position to be any kind of an expert, I just focus on results, that is all I need. Hey I am use to writing books on my blog, excuse my wind speed! I do value everyone's opinion. Not here to take someone's else's wind out of their sales, but I do have experience over the years and all those different machines worked! If they do, I will let you know in blog. I am always testing new lines of esoteric equipment. Affordability, I know most of the machines out there are overpriced. This is true! The only way to be sure if any radionic works is, you will have to place your skin in the game! Everything I find I look for durability, works as advertised and costs! 30 day money back!

Could you ask “your friend” if their magic beacon picked up any radio signals from around the Nottingham/Derby area in the UK?
Beans you can’t afford! You can’t shop at one dollar store for your research.

Scarecrow

hey scare crow great to hear you again ive emailed you a few times and never heard from you since , and i was worried that covid got to you im glad your still ok and around you may like to try out the radionics wishing machines they sound interesting after reading the testimonials ive made one and just nearly finished it.
Hey old friend! Better late then never:) My wife had breast cancer a year ago, you can only imagine what it was like for me. My wife , working as CNA were ordered to take the jab, from that view point. She got sick with 104 degrees that same night. So, gave her IVer*** and in 24 hours she was better. But now I got hit with it, truly sucks. We had a bad year and we been working on our investments it’s about the only thing I have some control. Steven, you are the backbone here!

I used the SE-5 on my friends mother and after 2 days running her programs 24/7, her high blood pressure fell to normal range for her age group. The doctors also diagnosed she has fat accumulation around the heart because she complained tightness of her chest. I worked on this as well, then I added a program for her over all health and well being. The above took me one month 24/7. My “word” tunings were very precise and it was just a matter of time.

*****that picture of the SuperBeacon what is the “magnet” purpose? I looked inside my instrument and I had no such thing in my unit…there was no bar magnet. Also, the Pineal Pinger from EJ Gold, opened up the box and found that same magnet, it was attached by clear caulking.

I hope to this year, to get on with my experimentations. Lot of things happening all at one time. Currently I’ve been involved with Sub Black club…it’s complicated, until one is fully saturated with all his technologies involved. I came across this site to learn more about Ultrasonic Subliminal’s. I have to decide what modules and cores to custom build into one hour mp3.

I decide which 3 cores I want and the modules that have similar protocols for both Lucid dreaming and OBE’s. I need three cores and maximum 24 modules that are related to one another, once ordered, you are being sent all those tunings into one one hour stream with Ultrasonic Subliminal’s.

Hard to explain, easier to order! If I get lucky with Stellar tokens i recently purchased, I made a list of everything I needed to finish my lab. Right now my wife has “X” amount per token. It is up to $120,000.00. She is going to weight after Protocol #19-20 has been programmed into this. It cost her 68 cents per token and this she made about 3 days holding on to it. It’s fun, but we remain conscious as investments go, the difference, “Centralized”, “D-Centralized.

I am so behind on my blog, and finally it’s near its “end of story”! That‘s about it! Hey did you ever start up a new lab of your works?