Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

steven chiverton

since ive finished my wishing well design ive treat the inside of the box with dragons blood oil it has a nice smell to it and its said to have the highest frequency and thats 40 megahertz ive had some small wishes come true but strange thing is they come true after ive set it for another wish while waiting on that first wish to come true it didnt but instead other small wishes i made on the side without using it to tune for them as they was left set for the first wish so it appears to grant me random wishes while its set for another that didn't come true it has a mind of its own and works while set and waiting for other wishes to come true, ill try explain it as best as i can i set it and adjust it for a wish , the wish didnt come true but if i dont touch it and disturb the settings for the wish that didn't come true if i sit next to it and dont touch it and make a verbal wish it grants me them instead so far 3 or 4 have come true but small wishes only how strange its works remotely and by not even touching it or using it in the proper way .?

Beholder

the super beacon is a rip off and over priced heres all i can find, he uses litz wire and theres no information on how many taps he has under the coil and one of his videos how to build the super beacon dosent show anything about how its built at all ?
Maybe people just buy them in order to seem eccentric. Maybe belief from the monetary sacrifice alone makes real astral projection easier. Wouldn't ask what materials cost at a modern art gallery, and the piece would not be exclusive if anyone could afford an identical copy.
Dario-Tironi-junk-art-sculptures-TheSuiteWorld-3.jpg

Scarecrow

great to see you back in scare crow
Using the SuperBeacon is extremely easy, it seems to connect with ones auric field, it was fun going to a parallel earth and living inside another body to express that I am real! When I went into my bathroom while there, I expected to see My reflective image. Imagine to my surprise I was a different person. It was the same me on the inside but a totally different body on the outside. I had gray black hair and I was husky!

Apparently, I caught on something was different, every FBI agent walking by me in or out of the building would say, “Good Morning to you sir! I later found out I was a FBI director on this parallel planet! Never experience anything like it. It’s not time traveling like with the HDR.

It is a different animal ! I purchased extra for his 32 CD set which costs extra. I got it and what it is ;are coded addresses to visit during your parallel earth traveling. Before you arrive to a parallel world, for example: L315A is coordinate to visit a friendly PUP universe. I had not gone through them all as of yet. Another time I used it, I ended up on a Naval ship, a real ship! Some parts I touched were cold that sun didn’t shine on and those it did the metal was hot!

Everything was real it was no dream! It was; what it was! EJ let me know after using the 32 cd’s, your pup (Parallel Universe Persona) collection of all the best “you’s” out there, the mind and body will download your other selves talents, maybe an engineer or a professor who teaches quantum jumping etc. You can refuse the bad stuff out there as well. The downloading of all the “you’s” such as any kind of specialities. The whole idea is to integrate all the eternal “yous” as “PUPS” into your current mind and body. Why not! It is you and it will be a custom Fit. I didn’t go through all that because like I said, we got spooked the first time around. It took me to many different places without using the cd’s.

One of the ship crews said, “Sir, this giant whirl pool is taking in all our fleets (Naval Ships) and some of the ships were further out as not to get pulled under. A shipmate walked by me and said, do you think we can pull out of this LT? Here I had a different body but the same me in this visit. I can’t swim to save my life imagine how I felt going down into this giant drain, I was shook up but I couldn’t let anyone know! When I came back and integrated myself, my body was all sweaty and my heart was pounding. This was my first trip using CD#1 L315a. When I arrived on the ship, there were several key officers looking at their radar or sonar trying to figure out a way to escape this certain death.

There will be places it will take you, you may not like, but you are perfectly safe from the perceived danger you maybe facing in that parallel world. If you don’t like it, you can ”will” yourself back to your home world. The other “you’s” in the endless chain of parallel visitations along with all the earth worlds you visit, you could be a murder of innocent people or a national hero or anything in between. I never talked once to EJ Gold ,only Miss Yanesh, when I had direct questions I needed answers for.

I bought the black one everyone knows about and I sent it back during the 30 day trial coming to the end. It scared the bejesus out of both of us! We at the time didn’t understand this phenomena before in twenty years of our marriage. After ten more years I convinced my wife to let me get one and she did, I had a custom built box with a glass lid where you can see all the static electronic parts without have to screw out like for the black SuperBeacon. All I do now is open the lid making sure no wires were broke.

Looking forward to use the Pineal Pinger, my buddy sent me his to try it out, he told me I would be in for a treat! When I got it in the mail I heard something rolling around inside the device so I took it apart, he was not careful in the packing process and something came apart on the inside. To my surprise, it was a rectangular piece of metal. I got a screw got close to this bar and the screw stuck right on it. A bar magnet who knew! My Beacon has one, but I didn’t know it was a magnet. It came off what looked like hot glue on to the board. As soon as EJ gets this one year old pineal pinger he will send me a new one so I can try it for two weeks and I will send it to my friend rightly packed!

EJ has a radio shake speaker and an antenna wire you can actually pick up “AM” station. On one of the youtube videos had a lady walk around the inside of her house holding the antenna cable and her husband was holding the Super Beacon with the speaker box., What happened next was, a station came on the speaker it was a 1950’s evening television broadcast! No way! She walked some more around this portal, she would step out of it no reception and once she stepped back into it that 1950’s show was still on. They waited for a commercial brake and it did! The commercial on the radio was advertising and old powdered soap called borax. After the commercial it went back to the show.

She tried other parts of her house and she picked up current ”am” radio shows with music. The next evening she and her husband investigated further redid their steps holding the antenna wire toward the ceiling and sure enough it was another t.v. Show and a show called Texas Star theater was playing. Both had to look this up and what year it actually was broadcasted. In the 1950’s. So, there are things stranger than fiction!

So stay tuned for another update! My wife experienced something very bad and very scary, when we purchased the first one (The black box Super Beacon), I had to get rid of it! I did get my refund and got my monies back and like I said above, it took me ten years to bring another one in our home. The problem was, we didn’t understand what we were suppose to do and expect! I can’t say what happened to my wife as it is “personal”. But with a very real and tangible results. In fact, so real it was real! Both of us went to different universes and eternity away from each other.

The price tag is huge for this device, but he isn’t just selling you only a machine, he is allowing you to experience what so many others did in the last two decades using such a device. It wasn’t an OBE or Astral Projection or Remote Viewing or a dream or lucid dreaming or time traveling. It is something entirely different! I will try to find that old youtube video of that couple finding a small time portal and listening in to very old and current music. It was the commercials that tipped it off! What she did next was hook up her antenna wire outside and place the speaker close by. She picked up only current AM radio and talk shows. They did it every evening and still no signal from those old running stations.

After a few more days, she took down her antenna wire and went to the living room near what they think is some kind of time portal of such. To her amazement and his, they got another old radio show going further back and with bizzare commercials before they were born. I asked EJ Gold and he watched the video and told me, I know that couple, they purchased on of my Super Beacons and I remember them calling me up after about one week of using the Super Beacon this way. So, I asked him what do you think is happening, I already hypothesized in my own mind, I just wanted to hear it from him.

EJ Gold said, there is no known theory as to the how’s and why’s to it! It is a strange device. He continued, EJ told me how he got this idea to build these, he was able to will himself to a parallel world and came to a very tall building in an unknown city he never seen or heard about. He walked over and saw himself working on electronic pendants and he seen that strange black box and EJ of that parallel world on another earth plane, to his other self, this is how I make these unique parallel world traveling possible. EJ told me it was game changer in his lifetime. He downloaded that particular PUP to download into EJ’s brain that he retrieved on another earth world! This is how he got started none the less.

Thanks for reading my novel :)

I hope this qualifies for an experience!

Scarecrow

the super beacon is a rip off and over priced heres all i can find, he uses litz wire and theres no information on how many taps he has under the coil and one of his videos how to build the super beacon dosent show anything about how its built at all ?
You have to purchase his book, there you will find the answers you are seeking! I think you will like his book it open up inside me, that I never knew before. The book is called, Parallel Worlds it’s on his site. Like the HDR people are very skeptical, Yet after I listened to coast to coast with Steven Gibbs and Patricia Ress and HDRKid and I took had a brief stint on the phone being recording of what I was saying about my time travel trips. Awesome Sauce! I am certainly no engineer or radio tech but I do know this bizzare box to me out this dimension! I couldn’t do stuff like that on my own! I don’t build machines but I love to experiment with them. It’s a more expensive route doing it the way I did. But it was my first time I was a guess with Steven Gibbs and Patricia Ress. Steven you may be right in the real realm. And I appreciate from Steve his take on all of this. I can’t build anything, i don’t have the gift to do so and if I did, I would probably look for a desk job. But what I do know after using it for months, the only laborious work you have to do is to hold the copper coils. for about three minutes or so. It is much easier then the HDR from Steve Gibbs.

TimeFlipper

Using the SuperBeacon is extremely easy, it seems to connect with ones auric field, it was fun going to a parallel earth and living inside another body to express that I am real! When I went into my bathroom while there, I expected to see My reflective image. Imagine to my surprise I was a different person. It was the same me on the inside but a totally different body on the outside. I had gray black hair and I was husky!

Apparently, I caught on something was different, every FBI agent walking by me in or out of the building would say, “Good Morning to you sir! I later found out I was a FBI director on this parallel planet! Never experience anything like it. It’s not time traveling like with the HDR.

It is a different animal ! I purchased extra for his 32 CD set which costs extra. I got it and what it is ;are coded addresses to visit during your parallel earth traveling. Before you arrive to a parallel world, for example: L315A is coordinate to visit a friendly PUP universe. I had not gone through them all as of yet. Another time I used it, I ended up on a Naval ship, a real ship! Some parts I touched were cold that sun didn’t shine on and those it did the metal was hot!

Everything was real it was no dream! It was; what it was! EJ let me know after using the 32 cd’s, your pup (Parallel Universe Persona) collection of all the best “you’s” out there, the mind and body will download your other selves talents, maybe an engineer or a professor who teaches quantum jumping etc. You can refuse the bad stuff out there as well. The downloading of all the “you’s” such as any kind of specialities. The whole idea is to integrate all the eternal “yous” as “PUPS” into your current mind and body. Why not! It is you and it will be a custom Fit. I didn’t go through all that because like I said, we got spooked the first time around. It took me to many different places without using the cd’s.

One of the ship crews said, “Sir, this giant whirl pool is taking in all our fleets (Naval Ships) and some of the ships were further out as not to get pulled under. A shipmate walked by me and said, do you think we can pull out of this LT? Here I had a different body but the same me in this visit. I can’t swim to save my life imagine how I felt going down into this giant drain, I was shook up but I couldn’t let anyone know! When I came back and integrated myself, my body was all sweaty and my heart was pounding. This was my first trip using CD#1 L315a. When I arrived on the ship, there were several key officers looking at their radar or sonar trying to figure out a way to escape this certain death.

There will be places it will take you, you may not like, but you are perfectly safe from the perceived danger you maybe facing in that parallel world. If you don’t like it, you can ”will” yourself back to your home world. The other “you’s” in the endless chain of parallel visitations along with all the earth worlds you visit, you could be a murder of innocent people or a national hero or anything in between. I never talked once to EJ Gold ,only Miss Yanesh, when I had direct questions I needed answers for.

I bought the black one everyone knows about and I sent it back during the 30 day trial coming to the end. It scared the bejesus out of both of us! We at the time didn’t understand this phenomena before in twenty years of our marriage. After ten more years I convinced my wife to let me get one and she did, I had a custom built box with a glass lid where you can see all the static electronic parts without have to screw out like for the black SuperBeacon. All I do now is open the lid making sure no wires were broke.

Looking forward to use the Pineal Pinger, my buddy sent me his to try it out, he told me I would be in for a treat! When I got it in the mail I heard something rolling around inside the device so I took it apart, he was not careful in the packing process and something came apart on the inside. To my surprise, it was a rectangular piece of metal. I got a screw got close to this bar and the screw stuck right on it. A bar magnet who knew! My Beacon has one, but I didn’t know it was a magnet. It came off what looked like hot glue on to the board. As soon as EJ gets this one year old pineal pinger he will send me a new one so I can try it for two weeks and I will send it to my friend rightly packed!

EJ has a radio shake speaker and an antenna wire you can actually pick up “AM” station. On one of the youtube videos had a lady walk around the inside of her house holding the antenna cable and her husband was holding the Super Beacon with the speaker box., What happened next was, a station came on the speaker it was a 1950’s evening television broadcast! No way! She walked some more around this portal, she would step out of it no reception and once she stepped back into it that 1950’s show was still on. They waited for a commercial brake and it did! The commercial on the radio was advertising and old powdered soap called borax. After the commercial it went back to the show.

She tried other parts of her house and she picked up current ”am” radio shows with music. The next evening she and her husband investigated further redid their steps holding the antenna wire toward the ceiling and sure enough it was another t.v. Show and a show called Texas Star theater was playing. Both had to look this up and what year it actually was broadcasted. In the 1950’s. So, there are things stranger than fiction!

So stay tuned for another update! My wife experienced something very bad and very scary, when we purchased the first one (The black box Super Beacon), I had to get rid of it! I did get my refund and got my monies back and like I said above, it took me ten years to bring another one in our home. The problem was, we didn’t understand what we were suppose to do and expect! I can’t say what happened to my wife as it is “personal”. But with a very real and tangible results. In fact, so real it was real! Both of us went to different universes and eternity away from each other.

The price tag is huge for this device, but he isn’t just selling you only a machine, he is allowing you to experience what so many others did in the last two decades using such a device. It wasn’t an OBE or Astral Projection or Remote Viewing or a dream or lucid dreaming or time traveling. It is something entirely different! I will try to find that old youtube video of that couple finding a small time portal and listening in to very old and current music. It was the commercials that tipped it off! What she did next was hook up her antenna wire outside and place the speaker close by. She picked up only current AM radio and talk shows. They did it every evening and still no signal from those old running stations.

After a few more days, she took down her antenna wire and went to the living room near what they think is some kind of time portal of such. To her amazement and his, they got another old radio show going further back and with bizzare commercials before they were born. I asked EJ Gold and he watched the video and told me, I know that couple, they purchased on of my Super Beacons and I remember them calling me up after about one week of using the Super Beacon this way. So, I asked him what do you think is happening, I already hypothesized in my own mind, I just wanted to hear it from him.

EJ Gold said, there is no known theory as to the how’s and why’s to it! It is a strange device. He continued, EJ told me how he got this idea to build these, he was able to will himself to a parallel world and came to a very tall building in an unknown city he never seen or heard about. He walked over and saw himself working on electronic pendants and he seen that strange black box and EJ of that parallel world on another earth plane, to his other self, this is how I make these unique parallel world traveling possible. EJ told me it was game changer in his lifetime. He downloaded that particular PUP to download into EJ’s brain that he retrieved on another earth world! This is how he got started none the less.

Thanks for reading my novel :)

I hope this qualifies for an experience!
No doubt your "Novel" was inspired by the time-travelling TV series, Quantum Leap ;)

steven chiverton

ive upgraded my radionics wishing machine , and due to the amazing auric capacitive effects of alliuminium foil i used around outer frame of all my pvc circuit boxes with my frequency generators inside , which bizarrely effects my frequency generators when the foil dosent even contact the circuits inside , has given me the idea to try it on my wishing machine and the auric energy build up in the alliuminium tape will Phocas inside around the crystals and coils so anyhow even though the wishing machine has shown to have a mind of its own and appears to select small wishes to grant me while sitting next to me on my desk while waiting for any previous wishes to come true , so if im waiting for a wish to manifest anything i say wish related without touching the machine has been over riding the previous wish and being granted and they are small wishes so im using the capacitive effects of my own aura to amplify any effects so i only have to touch the alliuminium tape and the energy would build up inside with the crystals and circuit .
now since ive did one new test after upgrading the wishing machine using the capacitive effects of the alliuminium tape in channeling my auric energy into the inside of the housing ive had a strange dream , and with no visual as i think i wasent allowed to see what it is but all i herd was a loud machine like sound and it was on an off like and i cant describe that sound but it may of woken me up, i allways get dreams with great visual pictures but to get one with sound and no visual is a first and it seemed so real yet i wasent alowed to see it i think