Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

HDRKID

Who has knowledge about DAL Universe, and about Semjase traveling in DAL Universe?
I have a little.

I do know that Nordic Aliens do not put a lot of emphasis on material possessions.

OK, so in contrast, there are timelines, where the average person... does live in a three story house similar to this one. Robots do all the physical work for us.

noxinfinitum

I had a dream one time (or a vision) in which I was traveling through a place based upon sixth dimensional conscious creation. Everything you thought instantly manifested. The beings there were of a transparent blue with stars contained within their bodies. They lived in houses built of crystals that would shape shift according to their minds. For example, one being, on their way upstairs, created a staircase that appeared as they ascended, then dematerialized. This also reappeared for their descent. There was an entire house which spiraled counter-clockwise and had the appearance of sea coral. It's one of the most fascinating places I've ever visited.

Scar

I have with the SE-5 and used the HDR the 1995 model it had the guitar numbers on the dial and I used the Super Beacon from EJ Gold and it transports your dopperganger to parallel worlds. It powers up by an AM band and picks up sub space radio waves. If I hooked up a outside antenna and use an amplifier I would be picking up AM stations...I plug into the beacon to copper coiled handles with a quartz crystal inside each coil. The parallel traveling takes awhile to get use too.

paradox404

It seems I'm from an alternate reality called "Old Earth"... This whole world's geography looks odd and out of place...

Wind7

Staff
To answer the OP's question "Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?" I can answer that I once visited California. Does that count?

I would've replied Walmart.

However in retrospect,
I'm thinking Perhaps every single Walmart is an open portal...LEADING to California.

Stranger things and all.

;)

Wind7

Staff
My abilities allow me to occasionally see into alternate realities and my past and future lives. You'd be suprized by what you see. This reality isn't particularly advanced compared to some others, although this particular reality may have a unique result compared to other worldlines.

(y)