HDR capacitor and caduceus coil

Username

The capacitor is WVDC. Radio Shack #272-1055

I made my caduceus with an electric drill spinning in the forward direction. It must be correct because I successfully got a stick reaction when tuning.

Wind the electromagnet >up and back< 7 times with 21 gauge magnet wire. Insulating each layer with tape. It should measure 11.2 ohms on a multi-meter.
Should I insulate each single layer ie wind it from bottom to top, then tape it then back down and tape it again or should I wind it up and down before putting a layer of tape? I ordered a few rolls of 1mm thick kapton polyimide tape for this. I also might encase the caduceus coil in UV resin but on the other hand, i think gibbs just used tape and apparently his machines are the only ones that work.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Should I insulate each single layer ie wind it from bottom to top, then tape it then back down and tape it again or should I wind it up and down before putting a layer of tape? I ordered a few rolls of 1mm thick kapton polyimide tape for this. I also might encase the caduceus coil in UV resin but on the other hand, i think gibbs just used tape and apparently his machines are the only ones that work.
We had a user take an electromagnet made by Gibbs apart. He said the coil was wound up and back, and then a layer of tape. Repeat 7 times. On the outer layer I used silicone tape. It is heat resistant up to 500 degrees F. Also comes in different colors. But would be too bulky to use between layers.

Username

We had a user take an electromagnet made by Gibbs apart. He said the coil was wound up and back, and then a layer of tape. Repeat 7 times. On the outer layer I used silicone tape. It is heat resistant up to 500 degrees F. Also comes in different colors. But would be too bulky to use between layers.
That sounds good, thanks

jiangnanah

The electromagnet core of the HDR electromagnet needs to be laminated with silicon steel sheets. This may reduce heat. Otherwise, HDR will not run for long, and the temperature is too high. Can't use it in summer.

steven chiverton

You must keep us updated about this, it's a good direction to start heading into.
the tesla 3,6,9 numbers represent all kinds of things with the 3,6, 9 count like 6 or 9 spiral arms of a galaxy but i used these numbers to design a frequency generator circuit and i used these numbers to calculate ceramic capacitor values the results was strange so while feeding ac frequencies into a water proofed speaker with water in it the crystalline structure of the surface of the water enabled the water to concentrate the ceiling reflection and form it into bright yellowy energetic glyphs as i call them and in the video i shot was some readable things i used to help design the 3,6,9 number based frequency generator and i was experimenting with capacitor values for certain frequencies when the water gave me this so i followed what it showed me and i have yet to find out what its really meant to be for

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The electromagnet core of the HDR electromagnet needs to be laminated with silicon steel sheets. This may reduce heat. Otherwise, HDR will not run for long, and the temperature is too high. Can't use it in summer.

I have not been able to use pure iron because it is no longer produced in the US anymore. But from what I have read about pure iron is that it does not heat up like steel does. The next best thing to use would be a ceramic inductor. It doesn't allow for electric field current induction. It blocks any eddy currents thus preventing heat buildup that way. Silicon steel may also be a possible substitute.

Username

I have not been able to use pure iron because it is no longer produced in the US anymore. But from what I have read about pure iron is that it does not heat up like steel does. The next best thing to use would be a ceramic inductor. It doesn't allow for electric field current induction. It blocks any eddy currents thus preventing heat buildup that way. Silicon steel may also be a possible substitute.
After an extensive search, I was able to find some 99.2% pure iron that ships from China

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
After an extensive search, I was able to find some 99.2% pure iron that ships from China

There is a way to test for pure iron too. Pure iron doesn't stay magnetized. Normal steel will stay magnetized. Just make a test electromagnet with your pure iron to show that it will pick up magnetic materials. With the electromagnet turned off there should be no residual magnetic attraction.