HDR for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

ive been collecting all the testimonials of people who claimed to of got results from the hdr the thing is why dose it work for some and not every body maybe its because they cant all find a vortex to operate it over , so i tend to listen to the testimonials they seem to speak for themselves, one australian who brought one from gibbs he used it and it took him to a future where everything was different and he dident like it so he stowed it away in his garage as for the crystals he brought couldn't get any more info as to what he used them for besides maybe a witness well as steven gibbs go interrupted on the radio talk show he was telling about it on, for a dam commercial and never got back to where he left off from about the crystals , ive got chunks of den rads hdr testimonials and they are detailed and the best ive ever seen yet so thats very handy .

TimeFlipper

ive been collecting all the testimonials of people who claimed to of got results from the hdr the thing is why dose it work for some and not every body maybe its because they cant all find a vortex to operate it over , so i tend to listen to the testimonials they seem to speak for themselves, one australian who brought one from gibbs he used it and it took him to a future where everything was different and he dident like it so he stowed it away in his garage as for the crystals he brought couldn't get any more info as to what he used them for besides maybe a witness well as steven gibbs go interrupted on the radio talk show he was telling about it on, for a dam commercial and never got back to where he left off from about the crystals , ive got chunks of den rads hdr testimonials and they are detailed and the best ive ever seen yet so thats very handy .

But where is their PROOF cobber?, all that you are quoting is just what people have told you or what you have read , its only "hearsay"!!...Go back to those testimonials and ask anyone of them to prove to you that they have time-travelled....You could ask any of them to tell you what the front pages of the Oz newspapers read, 1 week in the future, none of them could ever tell you the real truth...You are a great electrical engineer cousin Steve, but a little naïve at the same time....Those people are lying to you, its just their own fantasies that they are telling you :)..

steven chiverton

i dont need the proof as people like to talk about there experiences so what can you do with the proof if they gave it anyhow normally those who want proof have there own agendas for it and if they are the wrong type would probably use it for bad things and not the good things so if you can prove it works your only helping those with sinister plans to use it for their own agendas so whos it helping if it can be proved theres alot of money hungry people out there who would manipulate it to there advantages so id be careful who you give the proof to

TimeFlipper

i dont need the proof as people like to talk about there experiences so what can you do with the proof if they gave it anyhow normally those who want proof have there own agendas for it and if they are the wrong type would probably use it for bad things and not the good things so if you can prove it works your only helping those with sinister plans to use it for their own agendas so whos it helping if it can be proved theres alot of money hungry people out there who would manipulate it to there advantages so id be careful who you give the proof to

Don't make up excuses for those liars cobber, of course their experiences sound good, but they are fantasies..

steven chiverton

mayhem it is just a qestion tf arsked about its ability to do what many have said it does or did for them i got arsked alot about electronic things ive made that work by an online free lance electronics man who published my circuits on his channel and he said alot of his customers who are india type want to know what its leading to sounds like they want things they can make money off so be carefull as im saying to tf who you prove things to its only going to make others rich off your ideas

steven chiverton

we cant prove they are fantasies so i take it on good faith tf theres no reason to suspect they are lieing about their experiences with the hdr at all they have nothing to benefit from lieing so whats the point in denying it, shy did you join the pm for tf not just to qestion others statements i take it

TimeFlipper

Whats this do with a hdr thats been sold?

Come on my old friend, you above all know how anything about an HDR always leads to the question, does it actually work or not, and at this moment in time nobody has any proof at all to show it does work....If anyone wants to buy one of them, that's their business not mine...

TimeFlipper

we cant prove they are fantasies so i take it on good faith tf theres no reason to suspect they are lieing about their experiences with the hdr at all they have nothing to benefit from lieing so whats the point in denying it, shy did you join the pm for tf not just to qestion others statements i take it

If you want to believe those stories, thats your right to Cobber..

Status
Not open for further replies.