HDR for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Did you notice how much that guy on Ebay wanted for his HDR? :ROFLMAO:...
I think i shall put my indoor Delta Time Antenna onto Ebay (Shown on my profile pic) :cool: :LOL:..

My advert will read, The Delta Time Antenna inspired by the late electronics genius Preston Nichols, author of several books including the famous Time-Travelling experiments revealed in his Montauk series of books which are included in the deal.....This very special antenna is designed to be resonant on all Radio Frequencies including Scalar Acoustic Waves that can bend and breach Time itself.....A VHF/UHF transceiver provides the White Noise that is essential in all time-travel experiments plus a UHF transceiver for covering the special frequencies that are commonly associated with Time Travelling....There are also 2 specially chosen 200 watt stereo amplifiers and a full instruction book with a DVD of myself demonstrating the Delta Time Antenna working....Safety is NOT guaranteed :ROFLMAO:..

steven chiverton

how long have you had your delta antenna for and what are the special frequencies associated with time travel time flipper
the hdr on e bay is a bit expensive but if his throwing in all extras no wonder its dear. but the hdr sold by a member in the paranormalis in new south wales australia got brought by a mate living over there so his been practising on it and his girlfriend psychic tried it and it gave her a boost thats all ive got from him at the moment .

steven chiverton

does anyone have the pdf version for montauk revisited as you have to join membership in order to download it for free from some site and i dont want to go through that as ill end up getting more junk mail than ive allready been getting.

TimeFlipper

how long have you had your delta antenna for and what are the special frequencies associated with time travel time flipper
the hdr on e bay is a bit expensive but if his throwing in all extras no wonder its dear. but the hdr sold by a member in the paranormalis in new south wales australia got brought by a mate living over there so his been practising on it and his girlfriend psychic tried it and it gave her a boost thats all ive got from him at the moment .

Steve, if you want to know those "special frequencies", you have to buy my DTA :LOL:...
I was thinking of adding to my spoof Ebay "advert", that the wood to make my DTA was sent to me from Preston Nichols, and therefore has his time-travelling psychic signature embedded into the wood :ROFLMAO:..

steven chiverton

how can someone embed a psychic signature into wood i find that hard to swallow , i was shocked when i found out he died .
what next the very dunny he uses be embedded by the psychic signature of his ass lol. once the wood is cut from a tree its then dead and lifeless so cant be considered alive can't be embedded with an ability of the mind hence psychic signature , your deltatime antenna looks big enough and would be expensive to send , and would get damaged in transit by the rough australian postage service here .
as for buying your dta you haven't even used it for time traveling yet you say its work in progress so why sell it if you haven't got it working yet i think the design may have some editing in it or missing critical factors if you haven't got it working yet , same applies to the details and information on the vimanas they look good in drawings but i dont think they would work as theres to much editing of the real design otherwise there would of been a real successful design online of one flying on youtube by now . the wood they have many different species of trees, and so the wood thats used in it does not have any more special qualities than a wooden coat hanger used to hold your shirt with otherwise all the missiles on earth and weapons would have wood used in their constructions by now and termites love wood .

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

how can someone embed a psychic signature into wood i find that hard to swallow , i was shocked when i found out he died .
what next the very dunny he uses be embedded by the psychic signature of his ass lol. once the wood is cut from a tree its then dead and lifeless so cant be considered alive can't be embedded with an ability of the mind hence psychic signature , your deltatime antenna looks big enough and would be expensive to send , and would get damaged in transit by the rough australian postage service here .
as for buying your dta you haven't even used it for time traveling yet you say its work in progress so why sell it if you haven't got it working yet i think the design may have some editing in it or missing critical factors if you haven't got it working yet , same applies to the details and information on the vimanas they look good in drawings but i dont think they would work as theres to much editing of the real design otherwise there would of been a real successful design online of one flying on youtube by now . the wood they have many different species of trees, and so the wood thats used in it does not have any more special qualities than a wooden coat hanger used to hold your shirt with otherwise all the missiles on earth and weapons would have wood used in their constructions by now and termites love wood .

Steve my old cobber friend, didn't you see in my previous posting where I said my "SPOOF" advert on Ebay?..Its not REAL, its a JOKE!! :ROFLMAO:..
The part I put in my previous posting where I mentioned Preston Nichols psychic signature being embedded in the wood of my DTA, was because I was purposely taking the piss out the HDR where it is reckoned that only HDRs built by Steven Gibbs actually work, therefore is that called the Steven Gibbs psychic signature thats embedded into his HDRs? :ROFLMAO:..

Ok, back to reality....You, or anybody else still have to give me 100% proof that the HDR actually does send you physically and safely through time and space, forwards and backwards in time, because in reality it CANNOT imho...Its just a few simple components bundled together that can cause you more harm than good, as I have pointed out many times on here....As for my DTA, the main parts iam missing are the actual RF frequencies Preston Nichols was using in his time-travel experiments, all I do know is that the modulation used was Pulse Modulation, and the frequencies begin at 400Mhz which is a vast area to cover....Hence, My Work In Progress.

Just a quick mention about the images of the Vimana flying craft you mentioned......It would have been impossible to include how those flying craft worked, because I don't even think the people of that era would have known themselves, all they were was just images of what they saw in their time period...So therefore do you think the people who drew those Vimanas decided to use a sort of stone "rubber" to eradicate the design of how those craft did work, and thats why we don't see any of those Vimanas on You Tube? ;) :D..

Status
Not open for further replies.