HDR Help (Following the passing of Mr. Gibbs)

lamdo263

Only issue on headband is the unit not only goes around the head, but down the back of the spine and three ribs out around the back, but not the front. This gives on immediate intention of travel abilities, but you've got to train to use it. Good work, good drawing. Thanks Lamdo

Art

Maybe egyptian know well that you are saying. It is a good news for researcher.

Thanks. Art

Is this a complete head coil ?
téléchargement.jpeg-12.jpg

This is why ancient are more advanced than us. So, the head coil need extra dimention than this statut. Thanks again

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Only issue on headband is the unit not only goes around the head, but down the back of the spine and three ribs out around the back, but not the front. This gives on immediate intention of travel abilities, but you've got to train to use it. Good work, good drawing. Thanks Lamdo
Are you serious? You gotta wear the headband so that the connected wire goes down on the back of your neck?

Art

The drawing comes from the official brossard experiment. I draw too but in another style. Maybe a mr fusion working reactor cold energy can be made one day.

jiangnanah

I hope to develop machines that physically travel through time and space in my lifetime. I hope dad comes back to life. I personally think that going back in time is going back to the past time of the universe. Many people think that as long as the earth's rotation is reversed, it can go back in time, but in fact the law of the earth's orbit around the sun is constant.