HDR Help (Following the passing of Mr. Gibbs)

Art

I hope to develop machines that physically travel through time and space in my lifetime. I hope dad comes back to life. I personally think that going back in time is going back to the past time of the universe. Many people think that as long as the earth's rotation is reversed, it can go back in time, but in fact the law of the earth's orbit around the sun is constant.

Earth have Hackashic records.
It is a cold magnet that record everythink on earth. you can consult the earth akashic memory to see your father or your mother. But you have only one father, the father that it is in the Univers. Have a good day.

Secretman3811

Earth have Hackashic records.
It is a cold magnet that record everythink on earth. you can consult the earth akashic memory to see your father or your mother. But you have only one father, the father that it is in the Univers. Have a good day.
Are you talking about astral projection way?

Himalayan Hermit

Is it that Gibbs uses very specific electronics components, that are slightly different from those we find in the schematics? I tend to believe these secret tricks he'd use would have been deciphered by people who opened up their devices.

Does he do some weird, shaman, magic ritual on the device to give it its powers? I doubt that.
Steven Gibbs told me and also admitted multiple times that he does not use any secret components and everything is available easily. He mentioned that there were dummy replicas available out there that did not seem to work.
What then? In his words, he claimed that he channeled energy received from the divine through him into the HDR unit. He also said that before shipping, he tested every unit himself to ensure it worked. He did not confirm whether testing meant Physical Time Travel or Astral Travel.

So this answers the points on what we think are the differences between SG HDF and other versions (strictly in his words). Whether I choose to believe this is of no relevance to this thread :)

Mayhem

Zenith
Over the years lets say since the 1985 Sonic Resonator, i think we covered conservatively how many he sold of his updated HDRs.

Thats a lot of unit to personally test,?

Was it ever confirmed if gibbs lived over a vortex?

TimeFlipper

Over the years lets say since the 1985 Sonic Resonator, i think we covered conservatively how many he sold of his updated HDRs.

Thats a lot of unit to personally test,?

Was it ever confirmed if gibbs lived over a vortex?
If you look at the posting Himalayan Hermit made, he reckoned Gibbs said to him that he tested every HDR himself before shipping them out..

Steven Gibbs told me and also admitted multiple times that he does not use any secret components and everything is available easily. He mentioned that there were dummy replicas available out there that did not seem to work.
What then? In his words, he claimed that he channeled energy received from the divine through him into the HDR unit. He also said that before shipping, he tested every unit himself to ensure it worked. He did not confirm whether testing meant Physical Time Travel or Astral Travel.

So this answers the points on what we think are the differences between SG HDF and other versions (strictly in his words). Whether I choose to believe this is of no relevance to this thread :)

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes i can see that, but what does testing really mean in the context of the HDR?

Or another way of saying is 'what was Gibbs's method of testing, not just turning the unit on/off.

FarOutThere

Surely testing only meant that the circuit was all connected up properly. And that with any luck it wouldn't immediately electrocute the operator.

TimeFlipper

Yes i can see that, but what does testing really mean in the context of the HDR?

Or another way of saying is 'what was Gibbs's method of testing, not just turning the unit on/off.
After a so called meeting with "Aliens" which resulted in them allegedly passing onto Gibbs a method to Time-Travel, Gibbs brought out the HDR as a means of Time-Travelling physically or astrally...This was supported from people who imho were probably paid to write that the HDR does really Time-Travel..

As for Gibbs stating that every HDR has been "tested" by him", its obviously meant to suggest that HE has actually Time-Travelled with it...It only starts to go wrong for Gibbs when the HDR`s he has sold do NOT Time-Travel, and thats when all the "excuses" begin!!..

Excuses such as, you need to operate the HDR over a Vortex before it will Time-Travel, its only the HDR`s made by Gibbs himself that can Time-Travel, you must use the HDR at 12 o clock midnight on the night of a full Moon before you can Time-Travel, you need an electromagnet fitted to the HDR, you have to stimulate one of your "Chakras", etc etc etc, ad nauseum...All BS :fp: