HDR Help (Following the passing of Mr. Gibbs)

NITRO

Yes, driving are better than a not working toy machine. See the bosnard experiment, the equipment is large. But False proof are here, so be carefull too.

Take a look at the john titor machineView attachment 14367

Do you really beleave that a man here can give you the solution with little knob and a cheap plastic box ? The only that can be give you the silution is yourself

Here is the true distortion machine. Nobody here have made it.View attachment 14368

You need to take a sinus signal that start at frequency zero to hight frequency
And dephase the sugnal of 90 degree
After, you must amplify the signal

Modulate somes orgone to be safe

My machine is based on this principe, but i need to power with back efm coil to do 100 kw cold View attachment 14369energy. This is the basic principe.

This can induce hypnosis , i can control your vision.View attachment 14370

The coordinate can be on the special calculator
Show the video how it works

Art

For me Everyhone here is right :
Delta T is a vortex generator
Hdr is a coordinate destination with body receptor and mind transmiter , like the 3th coil with white noise on the montauk exp. That capture thought form ( same with lucas film star wars with somes guy that print with theire mind thought form on the film pictures, or with beatles that uses the same principe), mind can alter magnetic matter.

But now, i want to propose a mind machine of more than 100 kw with very low frequency to very hight frequencies with just somes copper wire and plastics knobs. Delta T antenna is require to move the compass. Mosfett are required to amplify and a special oscilator is require too. This special oscilator is 2 peack frequency generator 90 degres dephased. Sinusoid can be avoid like the ufopolitic did with only simple peak signal. That produce huge cold electricity.
The first stage is a free energy machine.

All knowledge is require to produce a better hdr. Delta T, hdr and cold energy and oscilators are required to achieve that.

Actually we have a better design than ufopolitic , the hdr coil is the same as ufopolitic use, use this under cold water because the coil is hot.
With 2 oscilator 90 dephased, like my 6kw unit did, it is better than ufopolitic, but need Delta T , and mind and scalar and body attachment. Need to work and research. Every person are welcom, paranormalis Forum is open for that i hope.
But , no commercial activity, no profil research or all of this will be erased for the eternity, with peoples that sell it for money.
.sketch1651647181010.png

So have making a trick, and the trick here is that the 2×90 dephased signal can be programmed with only one input knob for the 2 signal at the same time : with only one knob variation, the 2 dephased signal change frequency at the same time. I use 1n4007 for that trick. The peack signal is very sharp because i use 47 uf capacitor, it is the principe of an astable oscilator. Here is 2 astables oscilators 90 dephased. I am the creator of this oscillator. It is design especially for the delta T antenna. If you don't understand, don't worry.
And please, i dont beleave in time travel like in back to the future film, i beleave in human capacity enhancement with machine. The montauk project and philadelphia exp was a good demonstration of military mental illness amplification . Marty mc flyhave not been incrusted in the doloreane like sailors in military ship.
A second ferrite must be placed before hdr coil with 30 turn minimum or place a magnet on the hdr coil like bruce perrault did.
In my anciens post, i have publish a mind amplifier schematic that work with a simple calculator , a coil, a crystal and a transistor. This must be integrated in my circuit.sketch1651646596272.png

When the machine work, the only proof is not a video but teleportation in front of the user. Otherwise concidere that your machine dosn't work.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

you have some problems trying to film your trip with a hdr as the em feilds may shut your camcorder down that happened to me when getting to close to the hdr electromagent as it kept shutting my camcorder down every time so i had to film it at a distance that was just the electromagnet test ,

Parazite1986

As a bummed out person who built her time machines, I agree that hdr’s that you will get don’t work for us. I had a most unusual thing with the flux cap. Anyways another of mine worked for astral travel only.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As a bummed out person who built her time machines, I agree that hdr’s that you will get don’t work for us. I had a most unusual thing with the flux cap. Anyways another of mine worked for astral travel only.
I'm very curious to hear about your flux cap experiences. Feel free to start a thread and let us know what you were able to accomplish. Looking forward to it, big time.

Art

Nobody disclose new schematics here, just me or shiverton do a serious work. Others are just here like a facebook website.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nobody disclose new schematics here, just me or shiverton do a serious work. Others are just here like a facebook website.
Look at the time machines and experiments section. You'll see we have plenty of schematics from various sources.