Debate HDR Unit Debate

Tron1

Is the hdr unit real?or is it just one big scam with a guitar pedal of some sort with distortion? even with the electromagnet you can rule it out as a scam and make people believe they have time travelled.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Is the hdr unit real?or is it just one big scam with a guitar pedal of some sort with distortion? even with the electromagnet you can rule it out as a scam and make people believe they have time travelled.

It wont give you the ability to time travel if that is what you are trying to say. It is supposed to enhance your ability to travel in your astral body. So if you haven't mastered astral projection yet, I would suggest giving that a try first.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Exactly what Einstein said.

It won't give you any abilities you already have. It will just enhance them and help you achieve astral projection, then perhaps physical time travel.

You gotta learn to walk first, then run.

arvin

Exactly what Einstein said.

then perhaps physical time travel.

You gotta learn to walk first, then run.
How come? Physical time travel?
"You gotta learn to walk first, then run."
From astral, how can physical be achieved?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If I'm not mistaken, you need to master astral with the HDR, before attempting physical time travel with it. Simply because they way to operate the device is pretty similar in both scenarios.

From what we can read online, using the HDR on a grid point would allow you to activate the grid point and move physically through time to the date and time your dialed on the HDR. If you don't wanna end up elsewhere in some crazy time and/or place, you gotta be experienced enough with the device to be able to dial the destination time and place properly.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here's what LiveScience says about astral projection -

Astral Projection: Just a Mind Trip

I wouldn't call this article science at all. Apparently this is someone with no knowledge of astral projection talking about it. Just a skeptic that included no facts at all in his rant. Why don't you go try astral projection yourself? That way you can see for yourself what they don't want you to know about.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The kind of evidence you are looking for will never be proved scientifically. This is something you learn to do. The evidence proving it is real is within you. Have you learned to multiply inside your head? Science can't prove it if you can do this. No one will be able to tell if you're cheating or not. But you will know. It seems science can't prove UFO's exist either. All the millions of sightings are dismissed. Of course seeing and experiencing something firsthand is usually proof enough. No one can give you the experience of astral projection. You have to learn to do this.