Debate HDR Unit Debate

Bullethead21

The HDR's emag is pretty powerful, it understand that it might be dangerous for someone with a pacemaker to use it. Be careful if you do use it.

Anyone can think of something that would allow someone with a pacemaker to use the HDR safely?

I would not think using a HDR near a pacemaker would be safe at all....as Num7 mentioned, the EM is powerful and will effect any and all electronic devices (which is why cameras are affected as well).....if you try to shield your pacemaker from the EM fields, you would be shielding yourself from a big part of what makes the HDR work.....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Bullethead21

I would suggest buying an HDR unit from Steven Gibbs instead of building one. Because there are no reported successes of the home built units. And there are no reported complaints from users of HDR units built by Steven Gibbs. The information needed to build the electromagnet correctly is lacking. Although it is a fun project to build.

Thanks for the reply!

My original plan was to get one from Gibbs and use it for reference in building my own unit......

I have experience in building very powerful magnetic fields for use in water treatment testing and research.....this testing and research then evolved into using magnetic fields to "erase/format" water, and then "programming" the water for specific uses......

I feel certain that some of the tech used in previous testing could be applied to the HDR......

I'm in the process of retooling my bench and hope to start building the basic circuits....

If you do get one from Gibbs, please take an ohms reading of the electromagnet and share this info with the rest of us. Thanks.

TimeFlipper

The HDR's emag is pretty powerful, it understand that it might be dangerous for someone with a pacemaker to use it. Be careful if you do use it.

Anyone can think of something that would allow someone with a pacemaker to use the HDR safely?
Completely shield the HDR within a thick metal box complete with an internal power supply...The actual "effect" of the HDR should come through the metal box, without any electrical fields...you could view an EMF detector just to check out everything is ok, from a reasonable distance of course.