Debate HDR Unit Debate

Bonbinboo

The kind of evidence you are looking for will never be proved scientifically. This is something you learn to do. The evidence proving it is real is within you. Have you learned to multiply inside your head? Science can't prove it if you can do this. No one will be able to tell if you're cheating or not. But you will know. It seems science can't prove UFO's exist either. All the millions of sightings are dismissed. Of course seeing and experiencing something firsthand is usually proof enough. No one can give you the experience of astral projection. You have to learn to do this.
I've read on internet the steps to astral. I'm learning to do it with that

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Of course, it is a natural ability all of us have. Some are naturally better at it, while others will have a hard time.

Some people are also more prone to improve that ability, while it'll be nearly impossible to others.

Tron1

see i became obsessed with it then learned. now i don't want it there is one thing i want to do before i stop doing the obe's i need a quartz crystal and smash it with good energy on a property where evil lurks.

Tron1

the hdr unit i think is just a music replicated device reminds me of a wa-wa noise maker when i play guitar loud, ans yes i have been playing guitar for 10 years or more can't remember but see i put my self in tune with the guitar and melody to be able to go obe the tectonic waves.

Tron1

Ihad this one obe where i was outside and i saw this girl crying i want my daddy. I was like wherre is he? She replies by disappearing and i wake up and nothing is in the drive way yes i woke up in my driveway i have no idea how i got out there.

Bullethead21

How would someone go about buying a HDR unit? Or do you have to build it yourself?

I was reading on the Hdrkid blog/site for info which is how I found this forum......

I am very interested in testing this and other devices for myself.

I have a background in electrical engineering with over 30 years of experience...as well as quantum mechanics in relation to quantum computer design and testing....

TimeFlipper

How would someone go about buying a HDR unit? Or do you have to build it yourself?

I was reading on the Hdrkid blog/site for info which is how I found this forum......

I am very interested in testing this and other devices for myself.

I have a background in electrical engineering with over 30 years of experience...as well as quantum mechanics in relation to quantum computer design and testing....
Hi and welcome to Paranormalis :) Iam certain with your background in electrical engineering that building an HDR, would be simplicity for you :)

Bullethead21

Thanks timeflipper! Love that nick!!

I was planning to build one, and I am assuming the schematics posted here are complete and accurate?

I'm actually planning to build several of the devices for testing/comparisons, etc, but I was also curious to know if Steve or someone else is building them, and selling them....

I also noticed that there are other devices discussed here (Poo's Device/Design?) that looks interesting....

I have lots of reading to do........

TimeFlipper

Thanks timeflipper! Love that nick!!

I was planning to build one, and I am assuming the schematics posted here are complete and accurate?

I'm actually planning to build several of the devices for testing/comparisons, etc, but I was also curious to know if Steve or someone else is building them, and selling them....

I also noticed that there are other devices discussed here (Poo's Device/Design?) that looks interesting....

I have lots of reading to do........
Have fun Bullet...I will be looking forward to seeing how you get on with some of the projects on here :)