Debate HDR Unit Debate

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Bullethead21

I would suggest buying an HDR unit from Steven Gibbs instead of building one. Because there are no reported successes of the home built units. And there are no reported complaints from users of HDR units built by Steven Gibbs. The information needed to build the electromagnet correctly is lacking. Although it is a fun project to build.

Tron1

i complained to gibbs that i cant use the hdr unit because i have a pacemaker. it wouldn't be fair. i would have to have someone else use it and i would have to video tape from another room which i have done.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The HDR's emag is pretty powerful, it understand that it might be dangerous for someone with a pacemaker to use it. Be careful if you do use it.

Anyone can think of something that would allow someone with a pacemaker to use the HDR safely?

TimeFlipper

How about putting the HDR into a metal box that will shield the person from the EM field?...Iam thinking that the HDR might only need the circuitry within it, which includes the EM field to create ""an effect"" whereby a person could travel astrally...A similarity to this is the ship from the Philadelphia Experiment, where the high energy field surrounding it only affected the sailors on the upper deck and the sailors below deck were completely shielded from it by the steel structures...But, all the sailors were still transported into time because of the "effect" of the high energy field around the ship..

mariya94

How about putting the HDR into a metal box that will shield the person from the EM field?...Iam thinking that the HDR might only need the circuitry within it, which includes the EM field to create ""an effect"" whereby a person could travel astrally...A similarity to this is the ship from the Philadelphia Experiment, where the high energy field surrounding it only affected the sailors on the upper deck and the sailors below deck were completely shielded from it by the steel structures...But, all the sailors were still transported into time because of the "effect" of the high energy field around the ship..
What about using it for physical time travel?

TimeFlipper

There is no real proof that the HDR can physically time-travel...Some people say that astral projection can be achieved..
I just have a fear for our member with the pacemaker..i feel that physical time-travel might be bad for him, but it might be possible that he could astrally travel within that metal shielding.....Good question you asked mariya :)

mariya94

There is no real proof that the HDR can physically time-travel...Some people say that astral projection can be achieved..
I just have a fear for our member with the pacemaker..i feel that physical time-travel might be bad for him, but it might be possible that he could astrally travel within that metal shielding.....Good question you asked mariya :)
That's what I'm trying to do though.... I need to do it.

Tron1

sheet metal and a metal detector in a airport are two different things but i would like to send a robot back first. See what the hdr does and the robot. or send it forward. That way you can delete the grand parent paradox.

Bullethead21

Bullethead21

I would suggest buying an HDR unit from Steven Gibbs instead of building one. Because there are no reported successes of the home built units. And there are no reported complaints from users of HDR units built by Steven Gibbs. The information needed to build the electromagnet correctly is lacking. Although it is a fun project to build.

Thanks for the reply!

My original plan was to get one from Gibbs and use it for reference in building my own unit......

I have experience in building very powerful magnetic fields for use in water treatment testing and research.....this testing and research then evolved into using magnetic fields to "erase/format" water, and then "programming" the water for specific uses......

I feel certain that some of the tech used in previous testing could be applied to the HDR......

I'm in the process of retooling my bench and hope to start building the basic circuits....

Last edited: