HDRKid II

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: HDRkid II

That would explain why he shows less optimism than he used to, but it depends of the future.

Why from the future ? Why not from the past ?

Risata

wow, funny y'all say this, because as I was reading the newer HDRkid posts.....I wasn't sure that it was really HDRkid. The "Hi Risata" is very HDR, as that's how HDRkid usually replies to people, but, there's something off.

Either the machine is getting to him/her, or, the timeline has changed a bit:)

And yes Grayson, I do like the color black!!! :)

gonzogirl

At first I thought that hdrkid had just gotten into a lazy pattern of style, didnt want to work so hard maybe. But I feel now that the name hdrkid got sold and this is who we get. Someone who is ok at "recreating" hdrkid. I like the algae thing ...future food source and all. that was a no-brainer. I remember an old post where hdrkid says something like "i saw algae in the future..I wonder what that is about" something like that. I knew that in a future post she would say that it would be a food source. hdrkid is getting predictible. the old one was more creative.

Oh and I will say it again..If it dont happen on our fricken timeline, then who gives a crap anyway? No, this isnt a teachable moment for hdrkid.

Risata

gonzogirl said:
At first I thought that hdrkid had just gotten into a lazy pattern of style, didnt want to work so hard maybe. But I feel now that the name hdrkid got sold and this is who we get. Someone who is ok at "recreating" hdrkid. I like the algae thing ...future food source and all. that was a no-brainer. I remember an old post where hdrkid says something like "i saw algae in the future..I wonder what that is about" something like that. I knew that in a future post she would say that it would be a food source. hdrkid is getting predictible. the old one was more creative.

Oh and I will say it again..If it dont happen on our fricken timeline, then who gives a crap anyway? No, this isnt a teachable moment for hdrkid.

I have seen the HDRkid has a very long thread over at the time travel institute. Maybe by the time he/she is done there, too tired here !:cool:

(I still think of HDRkid as a HE, even though there's been some good evidence to the contrary :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Didn't Starlord used to call him Jenifer ? I'll need to truly read the whole HDRKid thread post per post soon, I didn't have the time to do so yet. That's a monster of a thread, 1300 posts. I did read most of it when TPN existed, and it was pretty awesome.

I remember reading it, I didn't know anything about the HDR, I liked to see how the kid managed to always ignore what everybody were telling him (sometimes insults and such), and posting new stuff every day. He also used to answer Frog's questions. These are nice memories I have from this thread, that was back in 2005.

What are your memories ?