HDRKid II

WhOKnOwS

Re: HDRkid II

what do you mean when you say the hdr is part of a bigger design and all? what do you need more than a hdr to time travel ? if the hdr is only one part of a time machine, why is mr gibbs selling only one part of a time machine instead of selling a complete time machine ?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

what do you mean when you say the hdr is part of a bigger design and all? what do you need more than a hdr to time travel ? if the hdr is only one part of a time machine, why is mr gibbs selling only one part of a time machine instead of selling a complete time machine ?
because he has limited vision the philadelphia experiment fail because there was no one at the helm ( hdr device is a radionic who use the human mind input as suggestive mesure to access the 4th dimension) hence his device is only a small part of a much bigger machine im planning to build refer to my thread you ll understand work will resume this week end

ZeoEmeraude

The HDR is a Radio Shack science project that fails horribly. The mere fact that the "kid" continues to offer up lame predictions and promote the work of Steven Gibbs should be proof enough folks. It's like a shoe salesman knocking on your door only to tell you that he sells hammers.

DoctorZ

the only reason why the hdr doesnt work for everyone it depend ont here blood type after 2 years of trial and research we figure out it does work but not in the figurative sense of physical time travel only the mind time travel in a altered state , with my machine that what it did to me , but alone with an hdr the many trial i did i only had dimensional dream , i could explain more but ill keep the best for saturday night

ZeoEmeraude

OK let me get this straight..So all this time we have been debating the HDR, you mean to tell me that if a person has the wrong blood type, the magnet doesn't work? Yeah, that's real science for ya folks. Sounds to me like more rubbish from people wishing in one hand and trying to take a s*** in the other.

DoctorZ

basically yes , rubbish indeed , for you , science for the believer , and some weird technology i spend 5 year researching and not prooving too much thing cuz even for myself all it did was giving weird dream , but witnessing a trial on the right place at the right time i saa weird shit happening once.

ZeoEmeraude

I think that your research has affected your ability to use spell check when ya write man. You folks crack me up with your so called research into a device that will most likely cause severe health problems to you on down the line. You spent 5 years doing what? Having electromagnet induced dreams? I tell ya what...you go out and find me 5 credible, REAL scientists that endorse Ole Gibssey's shock box....And no your cameraman doesn't count. Your validity is suspect bro and I for one think the real science in that device has been proven. It has and will always be a fraud. If you want weird dreams....get a couple of blots of LSD and settle into it. At least that way when you fry your mind, you'll know how it happened...and it won't cost ya 350 bucks...eh.

Keroscene

Although Zeo is probably being sarcastic, I'd have to agree that 5 or more blots of acid and I think it's a pretty good guarantee u gonna see some crazy shit wether you want to or not. Carl Sagan used to smoke pot. I think Richard Feynman has done some crazy drugs too. Worked out ok for them. If they did it, why shouldn't you?

They may have laughed at the Wright Brothers, but they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. I'm not sure what that means but I like it.

DoctorZ

im sure many of you guys have done drugs in the past so why point this out now , look at yourself before point at some one else,and i dont use spell check , i dont care about grammar its the interweb here no one care about spelling as long as you convey the message clearly,and im sorry if you waste 350$ for the hdr me personally i build my own and i never had any problem with it and so is everyone who ever bought one from me a long time ago , so my sincere apology if this didnt work for you but dont ruin it for anyone else who try it and had successfull result , when science come out with real result instead of wasting chalk on a chalk board then will talk for now leave science out of this there are incompetant boobs that dont know shit about building machine all they do is chat and chat and chat none stop to no end or result , i dont base my statement on science but on what i did in real life for more than 10 years , so once again bug off, ho btw get off behind your computer screen and start building instead of ****ling

ZeoEmeraude

Your message is skewed by the fact that most folks don't like to wade through Ebonics to understand you. I personally don't use drugs....and i'd have to be stuck on stupid to even consider using an HDR. As I stated in a different post, your machine may work....then again it may just be a grounding seat for your HDR. My point here is that without proof, your claims hold no merit to me. I'm not trying to attack you or your invention....i'm just pointing out the obvious. I've been to your site...watched your videos, and I still see nothing tangible that would warrant me donating my hard earned dollars to your endeavor. I'm a skeptic...plain and simple. Prove me wrong....show the world that you can succeed in your attempt.....or fade back into obscurity like the rest of the soothsayers and witch doctors. Just keep the camera rolling.

*Join my group fellow skeptics..It is open to all members of Paranormalis*