HDRKid II

ZeoEmeraude

Re: HDRkid II

Deadz, I think you are here to sell your idea..bottom line. I saw your new video and it looked like the same thing from before. Don't give me the lame explanation of how you are building this and working on that, when your "machine"still looks like a go-cart. On a personal note.....I liked GL100. Many of us who are longtime members to this forum made lots of friends back in those days. It is regrettable that certain members have left, as many of us considered this site to be a home away from home. And deadz, if you can't handle constructive criticism, skepticism, and being bashed or "trolled" then I suggest you find another medium in which to advance your "hobby". Folks are going to speak their minds if they find holes in your logic. All great leaps in scientific history have been met by these same standards and will continue as long as we try to push the boundaries of what we can do. I didn't respond to this post to "troll"you deadz, but until I see you disappearing into the streams of time with your HDR-Cart......well...let's just say I won't be holding my breath or casting my vote for you for a Nobel.

Harte

i dont think intelligence had anything to do with forum posting cuz arent most of you people are here to be entertain by poeple trolling each other or other nonesense that you dont support in any case, am i right please proove me wrong , especially you harte isnt that what you live for to entertain people by trolling and making people who got a point mad , me particuliary im here to share what i do not to impress or anything ellse if you choose to follow my post and reply wioth smart and encouraging comments they are appreciate i assure you but being on a forum just to entertain , and make bad comment to piss people off or trying to be the smartess one here by showing what youve been brainwash in school , no i dont think so, im just tired thats all of all the BS going on about how this one was a good poster or this one has the best education and can proove people wrong , thats harassement .

I gotta admit, I agree with you here.

I mean, your post right there proves the point, in my opinion.

Harte

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

somehow i was not expecting anything else than a reply like that , and i dont take offence to trolling or constructive critism , and im not selling anyshit or idea , i know what i did and im here to challenge myself to do it again , and you diverge from the main jist of my reply as people ere here to be entertain , dont tell me otherwise OK , because if they were here for something else time travel would already be achieve , will collective knowledge and hard work we could have done it a long time ago , i say this a million time before on many forum , lets work together instead of critsizing each other and find a solution its not everyday that someone is willing to put his own cash into an idea and actually do it , yes my machine only look like a go kart for now but soon it will be finish , at one day per week the progress is very slow and steel and parts are expensive , so instead of not moving forward and just saying word why dont you throw some idea around and theory and try to build something , i know for one thing im open to new idea to build , so gee me gee me gee me, i wanna work ....

DoctorZ

you just coulnd resist ahn! i dont see you come up with an idea ,thats feasable with ressource at hands

ZeoEmeraude

You get criticism because not everyone is a sheeple. I'm almost positive that if I came to you with some nice amount of money...you would claim that you could build me one of your "machines" and ship it to my door. You witch-doctors are all the same...the only difference is your pitch.

DoctorZ

that is definatly trolling , damn i think we hit the jackpot , we got ourself a live troll right here. let how much fun i can muster out of you .

Keroscene

You get criticism because not everyone is a sheeple. I'm almost positive that if I came to you with some nice amount of money...you would claim that you could build me one of your "machines" and ship it to my door. You witch-doctors are all the same...the only difference is your pitch.

It's funny you should mention that because I've already approached Deadz74 about building me a frame exactly like the one he's doing right now. It's apparent he has a pretty decent design and good welding skills so I don't see any problem with it. It doesn't make any difference to me who builds it, as long as it's done the way I want it. I don't plan on using it for any kind of time travel device, though. But it's the perfect design for a racing simulator I've been wanting to build. Better than any others I've seen on the interwebz. If he can build what I want for what I want to spend, then great.

I think there's something a little different between HDRKID and Deadz74. It never seemed to me like HDRKID really believed in what they were doing. I always felt like HDRKID was just making it up as they went along. I think they were a true hoaxer. I think difference here is Deadz74 truly believes it. I don't think he's intentionally trying to scam anyone. On the other hand I don't feel the same about HDRKID.

Do I think the machine is actually going to work for time travel? No. But heck, this is a perfect opportunity for him to prove me wrong. If he proves me wrong, great, I'll never doubt it again. Until then though, I'll remain skeptical. I hope deadz74 is able to understand why I would think that and respect that. If he can't or won't, that isn't my problem. I'm personally not going to argue about it until testing day comes and goes, but to each their own.

Deadz74,

I think you're a little quick to hop on the troll branding band wagon here. Zeo has a vested interest in most of the topics we discuss here, this isn't the only topic he posts on. He just happens to be skeptical of HDR influenced time travel. That doesn't make him a troll by default. I really suggest you read through peoples other posts before you start labeling them "trolls" by default justt because they don't agree with you or what you're doing. We've had plenty of "trolls" come and go here over the years and the people you are accusing of being trolls are definitely not trolls. Just my opinion so take it for what it's worth, which probably ain't much, but if I were you I'd save the troll accusations for those who truly deserve it. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities in the future to use it on those who truly deserve it.

HDRKID

Hi Kero:

The earthquake today in chile, is just a taste of what is coming. OK, using astral time travel, I saw in the future a megatsunami that is massive. It hits miami and goes miles inland leaving devastation as far as the eye can see. Hard to describe this monster tidal wave. If you thing this is impossible well wake up. They are doing now warnings for hawaii so people leave the coast, and sirens are on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/28/us/28warning.html

Keroscene

Holy shit.... speak of the devil and look what happens.

How convienient you say you saw it in the future but you just happen to mention it now when it's actually happening. You could of warned these people when you actually saw it you even cared. But we know all you care about is yourself and your hoax so you are using their unfortunate situation to further your cause. THis is the kind of full of shit show you put on that I'm talking about. You're really convincing.

BTW your link in your post is not working. Check it out to see what I'm talking about. Maybe u should check your own links. This is typical of hdrkid though because it's only an obligitory plug like any salesman trying to sell something would use.

DoctorZ

It's funny you should mention that because I've already approached Deadz74 about building me a frame exactly like the one he's doing right now. It's apparent he has a pretty decent design and good welding skills so I don't see any problem with it. It doesn't make any difference to me who builds it, as long as it's done the way I want it. I don't plan on using it for any kind of time travel device, though. But it's the perfect design for a racing simulator I've been wanting to build. Better than any others I've seen on the interwebz. If he can build what I want for what I want to spend, then great.

I think there's something a little different between HDRKID and Deadz74. It never seemed to me like HDRKID really believed in what they were doing. I always felt like HDRKID was just making it up as they went along. I think they were a true hoaxer. I think difference here is Deadz74 truly believes it. I don't think he's intentionally trying to scam anyone. On the other hand I don't feel the same about HDRKID.

Do I think the machine is actually going to work for time travel? No. But heck, this is a perfect opportunity for him to prove me wrong. If he proves me wrong, great, I'll never doubt it again. Until then though, I'll remain skeptical. I hope deadz74 is able to understand why I would think that and respect that. If he can't or won't, that isn't my problem. I'm personally not going to argue about it until testing day comes and goes, but to each their own.

Deadz74,

I think you're a little quick to hop on the troll branding band wagon here. Zeo has a vested interest in most of the topics we discuss here, this isn't the only topic he posts on. He just happens to be skeptical of HDR influenced time travel. That doesn't make him a troll by default. I really suggest you read through peoples other posts before you start labeling them "trolls" by default justt because they don't agree with you or what you're doing. We've had plenty of "trolls" come and go here over the years and the people you are accusing of being trolls are definitely not trolls. Just my opinion so take it for what it's worth, which probably ain't much, but if I were you I'd save the troll accusations for those who truly deserve it. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities in the future to use it on those who truly deserve it.

Somewhat i would have to agree with most of what you said there K , but the part of the trolling that for my own entertainement cuz im also bored sometime and this is what they want , they are not aiming there negatives reply at me directly they just want to be entertain so lets give them just that cuz they certainly not here toi make a project move forward or evolve thats for sure