HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauli

Re: HDRKID

\"There are no popes after WWIII.\"

Hello kid...

So, here's my question... You say there are not going to be anymore popes after WWIII; something that others have said in their prophecies, i.e. Malachy, Nostradamus, et al. What is it that brings the papacy to an end? Why are there no more popes? Did people rise up and overthrow it? Did they abandon Christianity - or rather, Catholocism? What causes the end of the papal line?

Secondly, what about Islam? Does it also go through a radical transformation? Does it as a religion survive WWIII.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Major breakthrough today. I did astral time travel to 2375 and saw a documentary on the holo (holographic television) on how time travel was created. It so hapens that in 2325 fifty years earlier, a ten year old boy did an experiment for the science fair with electromagnets. He found that the magnets had the curious effect of making his old 20th century watch lose a few seconds every hour.

He was arrested for trying to create a time machine, [/b]
WHAT.....THE.....HELL
I thought you said the future was better than this time , yet they arrest a 10 year old boy? uh-huh sure

PhantomLord

The kid probably didnt have the proper permits to be experimenting with that stuff. Its all about technicalities.

If the economy collapses and there is a draft to keep invading countries I can see how that would cause a Civil War.

But I just cant see a draft happening unless something major happens first.

HDKID...I'm just curious have you seen what exactly causes the draft to start?

I mean no one would stand by and just let them start a draft unless there was a major attack of some sort in the world.

Maybe that bible code about Jeruselum getting nuked between now and next year has something to do with it.

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PhantomLord\")</div>
The kid probably didnt have the proper permits to be experimenting with that stuff. Its all about technicalities.

If the economy collapses and there is a draft to keep invading countries I can see how that would cause a Civil War.

But I just cant see a draft happening unless something major happens first.

HDKID...I'm just curious have you seen what exactly causes the draft to start?

I mean no one would stand by and just let them start a draft unless there was a major attack of some sort in the world.

Maybe that bible code about Jeruselum getting nuked between now and next year has something to do with it.[/b]

I agree with you phantom. People will not just willingly go. I can imagine alot of people ditching if a draft happened.

sinister

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pieceofaman\")</div>
I agree with you phantom. People will not just willingly go. I can imagine alot of people ditching if a draft happened.[/b]
Probably true, but the only way such a mass amount of people could avoid a draft is by rising up against the government that has ordered it, or through a mass exodus out of the country. If not, then the majority stay and serve in the draft. I suppose there could also be some even more massive prison flood of draft dodgers, but quite frankly our prison system could never handle something like that right now. All of our options suck, best to stop this before it happens. If a draft is ever instated by Bush, I hope someone can find a way to have him impeached. A draft would be the most insidious act of all.

HDRKID

Hi Malaki:

Steven Gibbs used the HDR to do a physical jump today to Mar 2006 and he said he also saw a black pope. Also a friend of his confirmed it using the HDR.

Hi Sinister:

Property prices in Canada are way up. Houses across the border have tripled from 2002. That tells me a lot.

Hi Piecesofaman:

I see a very scary future. Most people that are rich will leave, but the poor will have to suffer/endure.

Hi Phantomlord:

I will let the cat out of the bag and tell you that Iran already has the gadget. Does that give you a clue?

Hi The_Ruffneck:

He was playing with fire, and could burn down the entire timeline. Not that I agree with the punishment. Thats was what got other people to investigate.

Hi Crosstika:

I will investigate.

Hi Tw0mey:

Hitlery is the next pres.

No Juvi, they kick him out...

Hi Pauli:

No more popes, large churches, big cities, malls, police stations, hospitals, or schools :)

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog I just wanted to say I hope everything is fine for now could you answer my private message I sent to you earlier thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and I hope I am not disturbing you or bothering you in any way thanks for all of the information and so much more I will talk with you later on!

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pieceofaman\")</div>
I have a question. When you are in the astral what does it look like? are things blurly? Is it like a dream? Or is it like being in waking life?
Could you also tell me from start to finish how you get to the astral? Do you close your eyes and then just suddenly phase out? How long does it take?[/b]

i believe you missed these questions kid :)

Also I would like to know how sure you are about your perdictions of the future? By your travels it seems this world is headed in the direction of castrophe. Has having these experinces of seeing the future effected your view of the world?

PhantomLord

Well I'll take what you said as a yes then. I mean I figured they had one. As long as you got the money then you have a means to building something rather quickly.

Man I figured people would have more sense then to elect Hillary...

**Remembers the results of her Senate Election**

Oh yeah...I forgot people are stupid.

Well I guess all that pandering to the center pays off for her in the long run then.

Status
Not open for further replies.