HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog186

Re: HDRKID

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog once again I just wanted to ask you two questions so here they are and thanks for everything:

1. Will hillary if she is president will the world become a kind of a better place or not at all?

2. Was Galtius arrested and put to death or was he just arrested and put to prison or jail also will others invent his machine or not at all?

thanks for listening and your time and patience and thanks for all of the information you have given us all on this forum I will talk with you later on and see you later!

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Crosstika:

Minutemen are trying to prevent the US from being overrun by criminals that come here to take what does not belong to them.
? ? ?

[/b]

So, do I get to find out what happens with them in the future?

psychic

Thanks for your posts hdrkid.You just confirmed what i've been
feeling for years.We are in one of the worst timelines.
It all balances out,negative and positive timelines,at least that's my theory.
:)

Judge Bean

I have seen the future and it is us.

1. John Paul was not the "last Pope." The next Pope will be chosen very soon. John Paul will be remembered as the last great and powerful white Pope, who presided over the end of the Cold War and European Communist Statism, and who just missed the takeover of the Church by the new noneuropean, nonwhite membership.

2. There will be no WWIII or End of the World this year. Sorry.

3. Hilary Clinton may be elected president, but so what. The very things that make her a threat to civilization also make her incapable of being a Hitler-- catering to others, selling herself for power, compromising the Constitution for votes. Far too nambypamby for a Nazi, sorry.

4. As any idiot with a TV knows by now, let alone every idiot lawyercommentator on TV, Michael Jackson will be convicted and scheduled to be sentenced to a long term in prison. Anyone familiar with the fate of artists in Western Civilization will not be surprised when he commits suicide before his report date, or at least tries to.

5. There will be a confrontation between the Minutemen and some combination of the following: the Mexican Army, the Mara Salvatrucha, Homeland Security, the Arizona Rangers. With any luck, very few will be shot, but we remember the confrontations at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the Black Hills with the AIM. Some of us remember the incident at the Marin County Courthouse, in Oakland when they fought the Black Panthers, and what happened to the cult in Philadelphia and to the SLA. With a lot of luck, nothing will happen, but not even the feds think this now.

6. When I see the future the next time, it may be different, but I will try to jump in with prophecies in time to catch up with any other headlines.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I have seen the future and it is us.

1. John Paul was not the \"last Pope.\" The next Pope will be chosen very soon. John Paul will be remembered as the last great and powerful white Pope, who presided over the end of the Cold War and European Communist Statism, and who just missed the takeover of the Church by the new noneuropean, nonwhite membership.

2. There will be no WWIII or End of the World this year. Sorry.

3. Hilary Clinton may be elected president, but so what. The very things that make her a threat to civilization also make her incapable of being a Hitler-- catering to others, selling herself for power, compromising the Constitution for votes. Far too nambypamby for a Nazi, sorry.

4. As any idiot with a TV knows by now, let alone every idiot lawyercommentator on TV, Michael Jackson will be convicted and scheduled to be sentenced to a long term in prison. Anyone familiar with the fate of artists in Western Civilization will not be surprised when he commits suicide before his report date, or at least tries to.

5. There will be a confrontation between the Minutemen and some combination of the following: the Mexican Army, the Mara Salvatrucha, Homeland Security, the Arizona Rangers. With any luck, very few will be shot, but we remember the confrontations at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the Black Hills with the AIM. Some of us remember the incident at the Marin County Courthouse, in Oakland when they fought the Black Panthers, and what happened to the cult in Philadelphia and to the SLA. With a lot of luck, nothing will happen, but not even the feds think this now.

6. When I see the future the next time, it may be different, but I will try to jump in with prophecies in time to catch up with any other headlines.[/b]

You can't get much closer to the truth than that regarding THIS thread on THIS board, on THIS time line.

HDRKID

Hi crosstika:

So, do I get to find out what happens with them in the future?

Accused of being racist and being terrorists.

I guess that should not suprize you.

BTW the Shuttle was delayed, as predicted.

Hi Starlord:

The truth is seldom what we want it to be. I want a world at peace.

Hi Psychic:

You are on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.