HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Frog:

I will do that. I think you wanted to know more about Galtius?

Hi Piecesofaman:

The future looks a bit gloomy, but things get better after the war.

Also I would like to know how sure you are about your perdictions of the future? By your travels it seems this world is headed in the direction of castrophe. Has having these experinces of seeing the future effected your view of the world?

Prediction, I saw Michael Jackson go to jail.

Hi Phantomlord:

Try to think about why SHE was elected. People are sick of war.

Hi ruffneck:

Yes, people are foolish, but then again that is what got us into the war.

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PhantomLord\")</div>
I'm sick of war to, but I couldnt in my right mind ever bring myself to vote for Hillary.[/b]

whats wrong with hilary?

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
HELP!!! CARYYYYYYYYYYY!![/b]

Hey bud, I'm here.

The Hildabeast is about or worse than W. You got to remember that they're all part of the same machine. The machine that is designed to screw us all over. Remember that Hildabeast is part of the same machinery that gave us W. They sound kinda different, but they're basically the same thing with a slightly different song and dance. Hildabeast is just a slightly different form of enslavement of the American people than W is. Be careful what you wish for. None of it is looking good in our future. The agenda looks different, but the song remains the same. Income redistribution (through taxation), debt creation til it stops, and ongoing global war (cause it makes us "safe and protects our 'way of life'" - give me a huge freakin' break). So, in a nutshell, what's wrong with Hillary? If you don't like W, you'll just puke over Hildabeast. She gets elected on some "mandate" and she'll run rampant with a new Patriot Act type thing, ultra high income taxes, and govt. intervention that has not even been conceived yet.

Think third party. That's my 2 bits.

Cary

HDRKID

Hi Crosstika:

I will investigate.

Thankyou kindly, I'll be looking forward to your answer.

Minutemen are trying to prevent the US from being overrun by criminals that come here to take what does not belong to them.

Hi Tw0mey:

Originally Posted by Tw0mey
Why do you skip so many questions?
Sorry, I am press for time.

Hi PhantomLord
I'm sick of war to, but I couldnt in my right mind ever bring myself to vote for Hillary.

It does not matter who you give your vote to, diebol knows who should win.
It does not matter who "wins" for this game is fixed.

Hi pieceofaman:

whats wrong with hilary?

Continues the failed course of her predecessor.

Hi Zoomerz:

These are interesting times.

Hi Starlord:

How true...,

Hi CaryP:

Hey bud, I'm here.

The Hildabeast is about or worse than W. You got to remember that they're all part of the same machine. The machine that is designed to screw us all over. Remember that Hildabeast is part of the same machinery that gave us W. They sound kinda different, but they're basically the same thing with a slightly different song and dance. Hildabeast is just a slightly different form of enslavement of the American people than W is. Be careful what you wish for. None of it is looking good in our future. The agenda looks different, but the song remains the same. Income redistribution (through taxation), debt creation til it stops, and ongoing global war (cause it makes us "safe and protects our 'way of life'" - give me a huge freakin' break). So, in a nutshell, what's wrong with Hillary? If you don't like W, you'll just puke over Hildabeast. She gets elected on some "mandate" and she'll run rampant with a new Patriot Act type thing, ultra high income taxes, and govt. intervention that has not even been conceived yet.

Think third party. That's my 2 bits.

It is all a fraud. The man puilling the strings is not even Amer. :lol:

CaryP

It is all a fraud. ?The man puilling the strings is not even Amer. ?

Well, HDRkid, you have a good point there. We can vote for whoever, but the voting machines are controlled by corporations and the executives that run them. Like you said in the your post, Deibold gives us the results of the elections, not election commissions. All subject to manipulation and fraud, just like the recent elections. I'm curious. Who are you saying is "pulling the strings"? I've got my own conclusions on this, but I'd be interested to hear yours.

Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.