HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Frog:

1. Will hillary if she is president will the world become a kind of a better place or not at all?
Worst pres ever!

2. Was Galtius arrested and put to death or was he just arrested and put to prison or jail also will others invent his machine or not at all?
I think he was told not to play with time machines. The plans and devices he had were taken away, but other started building better machines once they realized time travel was possible. His machines was close to a Hyper Dimensional Resonator :>

Hi yeyeman9:

Glad you are posting.

Hi Starlord:

Michael Jackson does commit suicide on one line... You must really be a time traveller after all.

Yes, there is an incident with the "Minute" men. :lol:

Hi TwOmey:

I have a question. When you are in the astral what does it look like?
Almost like real life, real clear and sharp.

are things blurly? No, hires sharp like HDTV.

Is it like a dream? Not at all. dreams have fantastic things in them like an elephant in a swimming pool. Or a clown in an elevator.

Or is it like being in waking life?
Like a movie.

Could you also tell me from start to finish how you get to the astral?
You need to relax and "exteriorize" Your body is on the bed, but 'you' are floating above it.

I use Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator to help me.
Do you close your eyes and then just suddenly phase out?
I close my eyes but the hard part is leaving the body. It can take a while, with the HDR it takes me a few minutes. Concentrate on a pushing out.

How long does it take?
Depends, without HDR it can be about an hour.

Hi Paul J. Lyons:

It seems that you have gift for prediction. The problem is not near term where you see high taxes and inflation, but long term where you see all new technologies. I would have never imagined that roads disappear after they invent teleporters, or that houses in the future do not have doors or windows. People teleport directly into them.

The future is far more exciting than people can imagine. ;)

Hi Crosstika:

I am afraid that the volunteer border patrol has a problem in the future. What I saw using HDR Astral time Travel was bad. They are accused of many things. Imagine what would happen if all bouncers were arrested for "age discrimination" :huh:

Hi Pieceofaman:

Has having these experinces of seeing the future effected your view of the world?
Very much so, I plan to get out b4 things get too "explosive". Short term plan is getting a scooter. Better buy a lock for your gas tank, gasoline becomes expensive and supply is limited. Ration cards are given to people showing a need. Prices on the black market are beyond belief. Next year we will break the $3.00 barrier and in 2007 the $4.00 barrier. :(

higas.jpg

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog once again I have some more questions to ask you so here they are and thanks for replying back to me I appreciate it alot and thanks for getting me my answers before:

1. Do some or alot of people get arrested for having time machines and teleportation machines if invented the problem is if people of the future are coming to the past and present aren't they screwing the earth's history up?

2. What does hillary do as president that makes her the worst president ever?

3. After the war do people work hard to rebuild and even talk to others?

thanks hdr for everything and thanks for your time and patience and listening too I will talk with you later on and thanks for the advice and information too well see you later!

FootSoldier

Strange how you say Michael Jackson does commit suicide on one line. Before the trial began, his family said Michael would not want to live if he was convicted, and Jermaine Jackson said "Michael ain't going to jail, he's going to commit suicide first."

HDRKID

Hi Footsoldier:

Funny, I never heard that, but it makes sense. I did not think he would survive long inside. The gloved one never did try to run, which would not be easy given his "unique" personal appearance. Still it makes sense. On most lines I see him get taken away in handcuffs. After that, other news like the incident in Saudi takes over.

Hi Frog:

1. Do some or alot of people get arrested for having time machines and teleportation machines if invented the problem is if people of the future are coming to the past and present aren't they screwing the earth's history up?

You are lucky to live in one of the few timelines where you do not need to register your time machine. In fact, on this line, the attitude of the guv is to ignore such "nonsense". Lucky you. A time machine is a lot more dangerous than a weapon. It is the ultimate weapon, you can literally make your enemies - have never existed.

This may explain why Steven Gibbs built the HDR so you go to alternate timelines rather than your own. Other reasons are to prevent people from using the HDR to win lotto. To prevent people from using the HDR to changing events. :)

2. What does hillary do as president that makes her the worst president ever?
Hard to explain. Locks up a lot of people. Tries to get rid of the few rights we have. She is bad news. Makes Bush look like a saint, which he aint....

3. After the war do people work hard to rebuild and even talk to others?
People work very hard to rebuild but remember that most people are on farms, so it is a new way to live. Land is cheap after the war. Labor is expensive/hard to get.
The going rate for workers is about three ounces of gold per day.

In the near future the guv becomes very aggressive against certain groups.
At the risk of sounding a bit paranoid, when they order you to move into a
secure location it will be too late to run away.
According to Alex Jones people are moved into compact cities. This is suicide.
Any city of any size is a target, but the bigger the city the bigger the target.

Because the virus is tranmitted person to person, underground shelters are a deathtrap. The best place is one with few people in it - and no birds....

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog once again sorry if I offended you in any way with my questions I have two more questions for you to answer so here they are:

1. Have you ever been to the middle ages when knights and maids where they live and such I mean a parallel universe or timeline?

2. After the war or before the war do many people try and flee to other parallel universes or timelines with their time machines and teleportation machines also what kind of machines are they big or small or big and small and what do they look like? explain in detail for the me!

thanks hdrkid for your time and patience and thanks for listening and thanks for everything your answers, advice, tips, information, and pics I will talk with you later on! stay cool!

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"FootSoldier\")</div>
Strange how you say Michael Jackson does commit suicide on one line. Before the trial began, his family said Michael would not want to live if he was convicted, and Jermaine Jackson said \"Michael ain't going to jail, he's going to commit suicide first.\"[/b]

KID, please show me where I speak of Michael Jackson comitting suicide in this thread. It would be very easy to read other blogs and sites regarding speculation about what jocko would do if convicted. He's a pedofile, and if he is to be believed, *cough*, *cough* has a child's mind when it comes to knowing right from wrong.

It is well known that convicts in Prison take a very dim view of people that harm children and unless they are kept in solitary, may not finish their sentence due to 'accidents' like a shiv suddenly manifesting itself in their chest.

Point is, you could have easily googled or engined information regarding him and current speculation to base your prediction upon.

AGAIN, please show me where I spoke of Michael Jackson killing himself.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
As any idiot with a TV knows by now, let alone every idiot lawyercommentator on TV, Michael Jackson will be convicted and scheduled to be sentenced to a long term in prison. Anyone familiar with the fate of artists in Western Civilization will not be surprised when he commits suicide before his report date, or at least tries to.
[/b]

It wasn't Starlord, see? It was me. But I did read Starlord's mind, and he was thinking the very same thing.

FootSoldier

I don't think Michael will be convicted. Most of the damaging testimony he had against him came from witnesses who had past legal issues with Michael, and the housekeeper has even admitted lying while under oath. I think it will be like the O.J. trial, people know he committed the crime but he'll still be found not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.