HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralan

HDRKid

Such negativity - most unfortunate. Have you not heard? \"What we sow, the same we shall reap.\" That is Karma straight from the mouth of Jesus whom you hate.

Classic hoaxer reaction. There is absolutely no reason to be angry; you are just scared about your hoax being threatened. I don't even see the vagest sign in Starlord's post indicating that he hates Jesus. You made it up, just like everything else.

The reason that I pray to Jesus is that when I exit my body during an astral travel, there is a chance that the vacant body can be possessed by a demon or evil spirit.

Some people burn sage to purify the air, or do other rituals. I ask God for help.

Trust me, astral travel without help is like swimming without a shark cage.

Even you must realise that Starlord is certainly more knowledgable and probably more experienced in astral projection than you HDR; he often goes into detail on the ethics, methods and processes involved. You merely skim the subject and leave it whenever it is brought up.

Gabriel

HDRKid

Hello HDRKID, I have a few questions for you. You seem to back up the claim that the "watch video" is indeed real and unaltered. Have you looked any further into how time actually does elapse around the hdr unit? One member i remember posting a fruit aging type experiement, have you tried this or something similar? For some reason i doubt any kind of device could "magnetically" move a watch in this fashion and not flat freeze it up so i become curious (that is, if the video is indeed unaltered). Possibly you could try some growth experiments, sprouting two seeds and then planting one near the device and one elsewhere, with all of the other variables the same. Another idea, wet two sponges and see if one near the hdr possibly dries out faster? There are many other possible experiments, I would appreciate if you could even remotely reply to my question.

Fast time elapse within a contained area is something i am working on, so far this is one of few things i see interesting on the subject.

iooqxpooi

HDRKid

If G.W the great(Washington, not dubya) had freed the slaves, we wouldn't exactly HAVE an America to talk about! We wouldn't have had the people to win the second revolution!(war of 1812) So think about that why don't you.

(Excuse my typing, my shift key is quite 'stiff')

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Iooqxpooi:

The Washington in that timeline was a great man because he understood that freedom was for all people not just the rich and powerful landowners.

BTW, in that timeline there was no war of 1812. The
US actually helps England fight off an attack from the French.

Each timeline is different.

In the future there is a global civil war over robot rights. Some people think that robots are machines and should be bought and sold, other people believe that slavery is wrong and fight to free them.

Hi Gabriel:

I will try to see if an apple will turn brown more quickly if it is near the HDR.
BTW, a friend told me that he could adjust the speed of the watch by turning the dials of the HDR. I use the watch to see if the HDR is generating a time wave.

Much like using a thermometer near a fire to see how much heat it is generating.

Hi Ralan:

Even you must realise that Starlord is certainly more knowledgable and probably more experienced in astral projection than you HDR; he often goes into detail on the ethics, methods and processes involved. You merely skim the subject and leave it whenever it is brought up.

No guts, no glory. You have to take risks in life.
But for me astral travel is hard, even with the HDR.
I am successful only 1 in 10 times.
For example, I tried yesterday and today, and even with a full moon.
No go. You think that it is easy, but it is not.

Hi Starlord:

I was psychic since I was very little. The gene runs in my family. So for me seeing the future was not something odd. Travel to the astral realm was always difficult, so I looked for a "crutch" to help me. Before I was lucky if I could see a few months out, but now I have gone hundreds of years into the future and seen the glorious new technologies that await us.

If you can astral time travel answer me these questions.
Why is it that in 2150 people still use flying cars, when teleporters are available?

What problem do all clone organs have?

When does telepathic interface replace {keyboard, voice, pen}?

Jesus said "No-one comes to the father, except through me." You are making Him into a liar. Have you every been to a business with a father and son (Smith & Son)? The father is the head, but the son can still write checks, hire & fire, etc.

My travels with the HDR showed me that things in the near future are very bad.
I saw lots of homeless people. Malls closed. Cities on fire. etc.

At first I believed that this was just me. But other people with HDR units confirmed what I had seen. The future starts to look very grim after 2008. You will see.

Hi Frog:

1. What is the difference between dimensional and interdimensional travel or time travel?

I have tried to travel inside my own timeline. That would be great because you could get lotto numbers, answers to the test, etc. The problem is that when I travel I cannot go to forward to my exact future because the future is always changing. We have free choice.

As for the word "dimensional travel" versus "time travel" the HDR allows me to travel to a close timeline, but not the same as mine. That is the problem. I wish I could tell you exactly what will happen two days from now, but I cannot.

To answer your question "Time Travel" is forward or backward along the time axis, but "Interdimensional Travel" is like the TV show "Sliders" you go to another timeline.

2. Is the near or further future better because it is high tech or Is the past better because it is low tech?

People in the past were nicer than now. They would let you sleep in their house and eat their food if you were a stranger without a place to stay. I wish that Padraic was real. I so wanted to go back to the 1800's to live a far better time than the near future.

On our timeline the near future is real bad; there is a world war in a few years. Many people die. One lady told me that she saw it, and what she saw is word for word what I saw. The lack of food, epidemics, collapse of world economy, etc.

The far future is a great time if you love technology. People still have to work, but you have teleporters, robots, floating cities, beautiful glowing artwork, and time machines. It is a very exciting time, but feels a bit cold.

Frog186

HDRKid

Hdrkid
Hi once again I just wanted to say thanks for all of the answers and information I have three questions for you so here they are and I will never be pest to you and others on this forum at all:

1. If someone did interdimensional travel or time travel would they get stuck on the other side or will they either make it back to their timeline?

2. Would you do me a favor would you be able to make a jump or time travel jump to the 1980's and could you tell me about what happens there?

3. Have you ever be possessed by an alien, et, or other such beings while you were time traveling astral?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything and thanks for being a cool person to me and the others on this forum just off of the subject have you ever tried interdimensional travel or time travel? I say this because maybe I will do it one day I am a smart person but some of my skills aren't as good at building or inventing devices if anything comes up I will let you and the others know if it ever happens! well I will talk with you later!

StarLord

HDRKid

Kid,

For your information, there is a great difference between Jesus and Christ.
Jesus was the man that lived over 2000 years ago. The term Christ has nothing to do with Jesus except to describe his State Of Consciousness. Jesus was explaining that unless your consciousness is of ' the Christ Way' or the Christ Consciousness, you would not be able to experience higher consciousness or heaven in this life time while you were living.

One of his disciples said that he would follow where ever Jesus lead, and Jesus's reply was to explain that only one or two disciples were able to follow at that moment in time and that "Foxes have their dens and Birds have their nests" This kind reply explained that the man was not yet able to follow but that his state of consciousness was just as valid but at the time would not enable him to experience the state of higher consciousness ie, Soul Travel. Note that I did not use the term Astral Travel.

You are still going by someones interpretation of an occurence over 2000 years ago. Add to that all the times they "revised" what information they would let out.

Why don't you go back and ask Jesus your self? Be very sure to ask him where he was those 16 years in Tibet. you will have to brush up on your early Aramaic or early Hebrew, you may want to cultivate some jewish friends that are getting ready for their coming of age as they will be studying.

I have suggested more than once that you go and build your background in information. Perhaps instead of playing with that machine, you might go to a few book stores or libraries and broaden your horizons.

I have made no one a liar. However, your interpretation or belief in a dead book has made you look very foolish because you expect all other people to believe as you do religiously. Just because people do not follow the bible, does not mean that they have not been saved.

Save your questions about time for the kids that believe you.

By the way, did you know that our calendar is off by some 4 to 5 years and that the year is actually 2008 or 2009? So much for experts

Cloaked

HDRKid

Nixon realized that Nixon/Rockerfeller had 41% of the popular vote, McGovern/Muskie had 42% of the popular vote, and Wallace/Carter had 17% of the popular vote.
I'll just comment on this. I doubt you were around during Wallace time or Carters time. Wallace was a severe racist. Part of his platform was to put all African Americans on boats and ship them back to Africa. He mentioned the cleansing of America more than once in his campaign speeches. As unreal as that seems now he was picking up quit a lot of support. America was very racist at the time and there were many people that agreed with him.
Carter on the other hand was not a racist. Just because he was from the South doesn't mean he had the same racist ideals as many Southerners did at the time. I don't care what timeline you claim to have visited Wallace/Carter would never happen.

StarLord

HDRKid

Yes that would be like having Hitler and Mother Theresa on the same ticket.

Tho I am loath to think good about someones' bad plight, I do have to praise the marksmanship of someone. All Racists should be shipped to a island some where in the pacific because we are finished testing on that island. Street lights would be unnecessary as the island glows at night for some strange reason.

StarLord

HDRKid

OrangeMan,

It was just before the 2000 millennium period and your typical "The End Is Nigh"
messages were coming out of the woodwork.

If memory serves correct, this info came from a very reputable University and then through some Scientific venue. Seems they screwed up long ago when translating from one language to the next.

My position then, was that it's a very good thing Doom can't tell time properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.