HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicfriend

Re: HDRKID

Sorry Cary, I did not mean to appear as though I was attacking you, and the fact that you were , or seemed to me to be, upset by my posts show that you are a caring and considerate individual . :)

That is one problem about written posts is how to interpret what the author was really trying to convey.

I think it would be great if someone else could say, hey, I astral/time travel and have also seen what HDR Kid is suggesting. If you were lucky/unlucky enough to travel to the future, how would you really know if it was this timeline? Didn't JT say that it was in fact impossible to travel to the exact timeline, and the best scenario was to try and get within a few percent variation? I think trying to hit an exact date and timeline with the HDR would be like trying to hit the powerball numbers. :))

As far as trying to verify his story, I think the only way would be to try the HDR oneself. I am not volunteering, by the way. :))

Starlord, why do you need to verify if the cops showed up at kid's house? I don't think I'd want to give you or anyone here (sorry guys ;) ) any info that would lead someone to my house. Why is is hard to fathom that someone may have mistaken the device for a bomb? Maybe I am not clear on the story.

HDRKID: Were the watches wind up or battery operated? I don't recall and to find it would take awhile. Thanks, MMf

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"magicfriend\")</div>
Sorry Cary, I did not mean to appear as though I was attacking you, and the fact that you were , or seemed to me to be, upset by my posts show that you are a caring and considerate individual . :)

That is one problem about written posts is how to interpret what the author was really trying to convey.

I think it would be great if someone else could say, hey, I astral/time travel and have also seen what HDR Kid is suggesting. If you were lucky/unlucky enough to travel to the future, how would you really know if it was this timeline? Didn't JT say that it was in fact impossible to travel to the exact timeline, and the best scenario was to try and get within a few percent variation? I think trying to hit an exact date and timeline with the HDR would be like trying to hit the powerball numbers. :))

As far as trying to verify his story, I think the only way would be to try the HDR oneself. I am not volunteering, by the way. :))

Starlord, why do you need to verify if the cops showed up at kid's house? I don't think I'd want to give you or anyone here (sorry guys ;) ) any info that would lead someone to my house. Why is is hard to fathom that someone may have mistaken the device for a bomb? Maybe I am not clear on the story.

HDRKID: Were the watches wind up or battery operated? I don't recall and to find it would take awhile. Thanks, MMf[/b]

Magicfriend, Now your getting close. First off, it has always been mine and many others contention that the HDR is and always will be a PLACEBO. There are many here among us know that Astral Travel is possible and do not need some set up of magnets and a 'wish plate' in order to do that. Like we have always maintained, if Spirit wanted us to have a electromagnets manipulate our bodies NATURALLY, we would have magnets in our midsection instead of the 'belly button'.

If you take the time to go back and read from the very beginning of this debacle you will find specific points of contention regarding the lack of foundation the kid is suffering from when it comes to the subject of Astral Travel. Travel of this sort is not something that should be taken lightly as there are lots of pitfalls. A guide is highly recommended as there can be some traps in the astral that can set up some very serious mental aberations that, honestly speaking, praying to God or jesus before you travel is the most rediculous form of safety that I have ever heard of. My opinion. Others may or may not choose to back me up on this point.

You may think about it in this way, having years and years of experience in lets say Formula Racing and you hear some one talking about it. Suddenly you hear something that is so false and untrue regarding the setup of a carburator system that it screams out at you. And this person is 'advertising' that the thing works based on his false information.

Regardless, you will also find where the kid was specifically asked if he was able to not only accept the karma for leading others that have no foundation regarding this type of travel but also wether he has the ability to travel with them in case they themselves get into a bind. There is a damn good reason that spiritual guides exist. It's just a very serious 'can of worms'.

You will also note that when asked direct questions, the kid is unable to give a direct answer and has ALWAYS refused to answer on the point of accepting responsibility for him advertising this Placebo for Gibbs. Neither of these two people is a spiritual Master from what can be seen, or did you see something in this that I have missed.

There is also the very serious possibility of damage from EMF. Go look on the internet. There are hundreds of sites where REAL Doctors have real Medical Evidence FROM Medical Testing that shows that damage occurs on a cellular leved specifically DUE to Electro Magnetic waves. I did not make this up. It is a viable concern. You will aslo see where the kid is asked if either he or Gibbs for that matter is an expert in this field of medicine. But hey, praying to God or jesus will save you right?? NOT.

Most of us know why the kid is unwilling and ultimately unable to offer any sort of proof to his claims.

It does not take a rocket scientist to spot prevarication when you hear it.

As I said before I have noting to gain from proving that the HDR is a mismash of electrical junk pawned off on the unsuspecting as some kind of 'time travel' device. You could acheive the EXACT SAME effects from a rock if you were silly enough to be hoodwinked into believing it worked. It is very possible that if you spent $350 on a fancy rock that allowed you to time travel, you would want it to work also. Magic Beans have been known to have the same effect on people if they spent enough money on them.

The kid has nothing to lose and everything to gain by offering up that information to be checked by a law enforcement relative of mine. Remember, this isn't like the school environment that the kid is in now. It's real life. Using the excuse of fearing for his safety is so far removed from reality it's beneath my dignity to even consider. This isn't the 'Meet me at the bike rack at 4:15 and I'am gonna kick yer butt' type situation that the kid faces in school.

If ANYTHING, there might have been a false alarm for a bomb scare. But most certainly not because of some supposed time travel device.
The kid has tripped himself up a few times in his story and you can see if you take the time where the tale becomes more and more sophisticated.

Pointing out the weakness in his story and the obvious lack of taking responsibility to the possible damage that his 'selling' this placebo may cause other individuals in most certainly not harrasment. I would do the exact thing to the fool selling drugs or dynamite on the internet.

CaryP

Hey magicfriend,

I didn't get you were attacking me, and I wasn't upset. You're right, just reading what someone has written leaves interpretation of "intentions" up to the reader. I was just clarifying why I offered HDRkid an opportunity to prove his ability to travel astrally to other times in response to your original post. It's cool.

Cary

pauli

Um, can somebody help me out here? I have been reading the kid's posts now for a number of weeks, ever since the bru-ha-ha and fight over the religious contentions which split the thread. My question here is... is there, or has there ever been, anything of substance to the postings? Not to criticize here Kid, but I read an account - very detailed mind you - on the old forum where the person who astral traveled gave details (real strong word picture details) of his experience.

He talked about how he did what he did, what he was wearing, taking along a book bag (or satchel) and a notebook, arriving in a place where the sky had a greenish tint, being without shoes, entering and exploring a broken-down Circle K, reading a fading (from the elements) newspaper that he couldn't make out the date front page, walking out of that store and exploring the environment in great detail, cutting his foot with a piece of glass and returning home exhausted, without his bookbag, and spent with his foot still bleeding. These are the sorts of details that gave the reader something to sink their teeth into. Your quotes, while interesting seem like the Pidgeon language in comparison. They are easy, too easy, to throw out there and say, "Well, this is what I found on my last trip." They really don't give much of any type of nuance and are difficult to gauge. Heck! I could do the same. Again, I am not trying to criticize; I simply want to point out that what you say seems stilted and two-dimentional in comparison.

HDRKID

Hi Darkwing Duck:

It seems that Iran purchased a few unconventional weapons from a Former Soviet Republic,
so things get a little HOT. :dry:

Hi Lucidus:

Britney Spears is Empress of North America that would be plus max, now that's a timeline I would live to see, still Britney is not max pop on most lines like here. On most lines she fades out after 2000
and by '04 is a has been, like Debbie Gibson. :lol:

Hi Starlord:

Sorry, I cannot go to the exact timeline, foreward or backward. If I could get a peek of my exact timeline, then I would get the lotto numbers.
I have tried and the best that I could do was get 2 or 3 of the numbers.

If you can astral time travel then jump to 2007 and report back.

I have a theory. I plan to write a random number on a large on a large rock outside. That way I could see if I hit a line real close to mine. :huh:

Hi CaryP:

I wish I could get exact information about the future, I know this guy who is starting as an intern at a stock trading firm. He might be able to benefit from my information.
News events will move the stock market in the future, but I will try to jump and see the prices.

My suggestion is that you try astral time travel. Do not depend on me.
However, that said, on almost all of my jumps the price of gold goes up a lot in the next few years.
Much more than inflation. This is due to people panic.

I still need a way to calculate percent divergence. Right now I look to see:
1) Who is president.
2) Any new buildings near my house.
3) Types of technology in my house.
4) Types of cars on the street
5) Prices in stores.

I remember telling Steven Gibbs in 2001 that gasoline had doubled by 2005. It had gone from $1.23 a gallon(2001) to $2.57 a gallon(2005). Well, guess what, gasoline in my neighborhood is still $1.80 a gallon. Something dramatic will happen this year to get it up so high. :unsure:

Hi TwOmey:

A friend wanted to know if the Pats or Eagles won the superbowl so I made three jumps to check it out.
In all three the Pats won, but the scores were always different.
In one jump Tom Brady was not the QB of the Pats.

We create our own future every day. These jumps are potential futures.

Hi Magic Friend:

HDRKID: Were the watches wind up or battery operated? I don't recall and to find it would take awhile. Thanks, MMf
Battery operated and they had a quartz crystal inside.

Most people who use astral time travel know that it is not very accurate.
I believe that if several people astral time travel to one date that we would have better results.
That would eliminate bias and give more details. :)

Hi Pauli:

I will try to give more details about my travels. Please remember that my accuracy is not the best, when aiming for a certain date I usually will overshoot/undershoot it.
For example, landing on 1916 instead of 1915, and then trying to return to 1916 to do a followup only to land on 1917.

BTW in neither timeline was Woodrow Wilson president.

It is my belief that percent divergence increases as you move further out.
So a jump six month into the future will probably have a smaller %d than a century jump. :)

Tw0mey

Hi,

Have you went to a timeline when America was under British rule still? Or any other country's rule for that matter?

Have you gone to a timeline where the technology was completely different than this timeline? Tell us about it please.

Have you ever went to a timeline where you were in the middle of a battle and there were bullets flying by? Or anything like that?

Thanks,

Tw0mey.

DWOMT

Heh, I'm glad you noticed my avatar is "Darkwing Duck" lol. My favorite fictional character of all time.

Anyways, another question. Have you seen any timelines where the South won the Civil War? It would be interesting to see a 2005 timeline with that kind of history. Thanks for your answers.

P.S. I understand some people's hostility towards this thread, but didn't HDRKID specify that these were different timelines when he started this thread? I thought that was the point of this thread? Anyways that's my two cents.

Frog186

Everyone
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to say hdrkid's experiences are from other parallel universes or timelines they are not of this real earth they coexist with this earth but they are not of our past and future earth if they were then he would say they were he is not a fake or hoaxer I believe in his experiences and I believe that he does really have an hdr I have always been a believer never a skeptic in the paranormal and other related subjects I have been researching it for six to seven years so I know what is real from fake and vice versus I am defending his beliefs because the truth is known and I have heard bad stuff about hdrkid from other people and some people should just leave him alone if not then I have helped him all I can I am no lawyer or anything like that but if you want to learn about time travel I think you should research it first and then do experiments or tests well this is good for now I got major stuff to do well see you later!

Astral Vibe

HDRKid when you read this can you post under here please. I wish to talk to you about something. Thankyou.

HDRKID

Hi Astral Vibe:

I use the HDR to assist me in astral time travel.

Hi Frog:

Always nice to hear from you. I have had some many anomalous events connected with the HDR that it is not even funny anymore. Still a skeptic will always point out weaknesses in any theory.

Sorry, I have not had time to build a flux cap, that is my next project. :)

Hi DWOMT:

Yes, there are timelines where the south won the civil war. Really sad actually, there is still slavery, but technology continued to advance. Non-whites have to wear these collars and if they run away, the collar shocks them. There is no freedom, people live in fear.

There is also a timeline where Germany won WWII. BTW it was in the news yesterday that Germany in our timeline had the A-bom right before the end of the war. In another timeline they had it in 1941 and used a souped up V2 rocket, actually a V3 to torch DC.

Hi TwOmey:

Have you went to a timeline when America was under British rule still? Or any other country's rule for that matter?

There is a timeline where the US and Canada are one country called the Republic of North America. There appears to be less crime on that timeline, also instead of a president we have a prime minister. I don't think that we were ruled by Great Britain, more like Canada is today.

There a timeline where Germany won WWII and the USA is ruled by Germany. Most signs are all in German, except for a few old ones that are in German/English. Also young people talk German, only the "very senior citizens" speak English. :mad:

Have you gone to a timeline where the technology was completely different than this timeline? Tell us about it please.

There are many timelines where we have {Fusion, Flying Cars, Teleporters, Robots, etc}, and there are other timelines with less tech than us. They have vacuum tube TVs and no computers. Some are so behind that they do not have TV, but have radio in 2005. Others have no electricity. And get this! The cars have steam engines inside. People go to coal stations to get fuel.
"Gotta coal up my car!" :lol:

Have you ever went to a timeline where you were in the middle of a battle and there were bullets flying by? Or anything like that?

I went to one timeline where the "Greys" were taking over earth. Like in War of the Worlds. It was plenty scary. :(

Hi Starlord:

If I give you a magnifying glass and tell you that it is possible to use the funny shaped rock to start fires you might try to use it at night, no results, on a rainy day, no results, on a windy day, no results and thus conclude that I am a liar. I mean how could it ever work? The glass is not hot like an electric stove, or sharp like a flint.

Once you realize how easy it is to start a fire with the rock, you swing to the other side and say that magnifying glasses should be banned, because of the danger of fire.

So which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.