HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw0mey

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi TwOmey:

There would be no air or anything because that timelines earth would be without atmosphere and air... since there are infinite possibilities surely this would be one. Do you know what would happen?

Perhaps, but even Jupiter and Saturn have an atmosphere. When there is a vacuum far away objects are razor sharp and clear. I do not suggest physical time travel to a world without air. however Astral Time Travel is safe.

Also, you are afraid people would make fun of you because you time travel?

Being make fun of is something I can live with. I can already imagine some of the jokes. In the movies like Donnie Darko people are more open minded. In reality people are put off by anything that is strange or unusual.

I don't want to end up being locked-up. Most authority figures take a very dim view of time travel.

Hi yeyeman9:

Thanks for your advice. I am wondering if there are any bad side effects of being exposed to a strong magnetic field? For example, from an MRI.

Hi Timmy G:

Thanks for your post. I am still trying to figure out how the HDR works.
My hope was that more and more people who own Steven Gibbs HDR would begin to post their experiences and we would start to figure out what causes the effect.[/b]

Which authority figures?

Thanks

HDRKID

Hi Felic:

Like scrambled eggs. :(

Hi Frog:

Will do, God willing...

Hi Tw0mey:

The ones that never smile and like to give orders. :)

They like to here "YES SIR!" :grin:

magicfriend

Hi HDRKID,

I was thinking that there is a difference in brain waves between when a person is lying, and when a person is telling the truth (or BELIEVES they are telling the truth). The ability to believe in things makes possible the impossible. My point being, what if the HDR causes the brain waves to emulate belief, making TT or astral projection possible? What Ya think?

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog once again sorry to bother or disturb you once again if you are busy then sorry for causing any trouble to you if you want to answer my private message then that would be great and helpful if not then I understand completely that you have other business to do and I will not bother or disturb you anymore! just remember I am everyone's friend on this forum if I was an enemy then I wouldn't post and I would cause trouble but causing trouble isn't my intention well you get the point well I will talk later on!

Tw0mey

Hi,

Is there any physical proof you can give to us that you time travel?

Thanks,

Tw0mey

HDRKID

Hi MagicFriend:

Steven Gibbs says that the HDR does not work if you do not have faith in the process. This is interesting, but how does that explain how the HDR affects clocks?

I think that faith in astral time travel might help, but for some reason, I am only successful 1 in 10 times.

Hi Frog:

Sorry, that I had not written back to you, I got your message today and wrote back today, it was an old message.

Hi Tw0mey:

Right now, I would settle for any proof at all.

When I shot forward a few months into the future the price of gas was over $2/gal.

Steven Gibbs told me that in one jump something unusual happens to the shrub.
http://www.RestroShift.com

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
Okay, I'm going to jump in with my 2 cents worth. I hope it helps both sides.

The hazards of the internet and forum is that by being anonymous, a hoax can be played. People can be unknowingly be duped into believing something that is false. Take a look at past TT hoaxers and you can see what I mean. As a side joke, we sometimes kid around that CaryP is actually a 450 lb japanease, onlegged woman! Anonymity is a wonderful thing as long as people are not hoaxed or hurt by it.

When StarLord asked for your location, he was asking for your county. He wasn't asking for your street address, phone number, social security number, or last name. The reason he asked for your location was actually to help YOU prove your story. As I saw it, he was going to research your story regarding the police coming to your house, and simply report that it was infact true. This would give you a huge boost of respect and have others believing you even more.

When StarLord asked if you were in school. He didn't ask which school, or whether that school was jr. high, High School, University, Law School, Med School, Tech college or Beauty school ;) . This isn't personal information, harrassment, or a way to get at you. I don't know why he asked, but my guess is to once again help you get others to believe you.

[/b]

That's it in a very nice nutshell Sue.

So kid, the question remains are you willing to step up and offer proof to some of your claims or will this thread regarding your placebo remain just an avenue for your stories and a sales pitch for gibbs? All you need to do is PM me the year, day, state and your county. I have a relation that is LE. I am not interested in where you live, I could care less. Nor would I ever divulge information, I do not play games like that.
What Will You Do?

Tw0mey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi MagicFriend:

Steven Gibbs says that the HDR does not work if you do not have faith in the process. This is interesting, but how does that explain how the HDR affects clocks?

I think that faith in astral time travel might help, but for some reason, I am only successful 1 in 10 times.

Hi Frog:

Sorry, that I had not written back to you, I got your message today and wrote back today, it was an old message.

Hi Tw0mey:

Right now, I would settle for any proof at all.

When I shot forward a few months into the future the price of gas was over $2/gal.

Steven Gibbs told me that in one jump something unusual happens to the shrub.
http://www.RestroShift.com[/b]

Um this is not physical proof. You are just saying that in a few months gas price will rise, thats a given. Why can't you give us any physical proof. Are you here to entertain us, or to tell us about the real future?

CaryP

Hey HDRkid. How about a stock market prediction say 3 to 9 months out? Give us specifics on stock indexes and their values on specific dates. Some indexes I'd be interested in are the Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dow 30), S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, S&P 400 (midcap index), and S&P 600 (small cap index). For good measure maybe you could throw in what the 30 yr. Treasury bond price will be. Remember, specific prices of specific indexes on specific dates. Surely the TV's of the future are showing stock market news. Easily verifiable by anyone here on future dates. Thanks if you're game here.

Cary

HDRKID

Hi Tw0mey:

Um this is not physical proof. You are just saying that in a few months gas price will rise, thats a given. Why can't you give us any physical proof. Are you here to entertain us, or to tell us about the real future?[/quote
I have learned that simply because something can happen does not mean that it will. We could find a lot of oil next week and the price of oil would drop.

On this timeline that we are on, I believe that Bush will invade Iran and soon. Not this year but probably in 2006 and he will pass a draft. So get ready. And don't tell me that the war in Iran is a given.

Tough times for teens ahead, no jobs except dodging bullets and running over sand dunes. :angry:

Hi CaryP:

Hey HDRkid. How about a stock market prediction say 3 to 9 months out? Give us specifics on stock indexes and their values on specific dates. Some indexes I'd be interested in are the Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dow 30), S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, S&P 400 (midcap index), and S&P 600 (small cap index). For good measure maybe you could throw in what the 30 yr. Treasury bond price will be. Remember, specific prices of specific indexes on specific dates. Surely the TV's of the future are showing stock market news. Easily verifiable by anyone here on future dates. Thanks if you're game here
Please remember that my TV is not always set to CNN or CNBC. Hearing that Britney Spears is having a baby is more likely than the price of gold.

OH, BTW the pope will die soon, don't believe those stories about how he is getting better. In 2006 I saw kids singing a song called "Now we have a black pope"

It seems that he is from Nigeria.

I know that oil will soon go over $60 a barrel due to "disturbances" in the middle east.

This sharp increase in the price of oil affects more than just the price of petrol at the pump. Plastics/ go up also. Transportation becomes more expensive, etc.

I believe that the price of gold also goes up. This is tied to people panic over events after the war in Iran.

However, on the line where Kerry was elected, we are now getting ready to leave Iraq, and there is no war with Iran. The date of final pullout was delayed to 2007 on the Kerry line due to problems within the elected Iraqi gov.

But the price of oil on that line is less than here. Also, less unemployement and people feel more safe, no more Orange alerts or body searches in airports. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.