HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog186

Re: HDRKID

Hdrkid
Hi it's Frog once again I just wanted to say I have two more questions for you so here they are does anything good or bad comes of bush and the government? and will we ever see other planets colonized or does that happen later on? thanks hdrkid for everything like answers to my questions, advice, information and so on well I will talk with you later on!

CaryP

Unfortunately, the Government thinks it can "afford" anything. It just creates what it thinks is "imaginary" debt. Up till now, they've been able to get away with that kind of thinking because the world's monetary reserve currency has been the dollar. That is changing, and it won't be long before we (the U.S.) won't be able to "float" our debt anymore. That's gonna be when the s*** hits the fan.

Z-

The man is speaking "pearls" here. You had some good comments too DWOMT. If a draft is instituted for the purpose of more ongoing global war, foreign central banks will not float new debt required for this endeavor. As it is, the US borrows over 85% of the rest of the world's savings, and the US savings rate has dropped to a new all time low of about 0.6% of income. Sure the Fed could just print up new "money" (read paper currency backed by nothing), but this would really accelerate the dollars coming substantial decline. A brief hyper-inflationary period would be followed by a massive deflationary depression. But the boys in the "neocon boys club" ain't paying attention to the real world. They're still hanging on the VP Cheney's admonishment that "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Deficits always matter. It's just a question of when, not if.

Cary

magicfriend

HDRKid

The money to pay for wars on oil rich nations will come from...the profits on oil deals arranged through puppet governments. Because..on the news last night, they said oil is going to DOUBLE and hit over 100 a barrel in a bull market. So, a few of those countries only have 9% of the world reserves...at $100 a barrel, that's enough incentive for investing in a hostile takeover.

I also wanted to say that 40 year olds would make better soldiers.

sinister

I would have to say that the framework for the draft has already been set up. Many have already been called to serve on the draft boards that decide who goes and who doesn't. The framework is already there, all they're waiting for is a big enough event to get enough public support behind the draft. And hey, if nothing happens for awhile, I'm sure Bush et al will be able to come up with something. Also I would urge Mr. Cheney to reconsider his position on the defecit. Wasn't Reagan the one who skyrocketed our deficit due to his 'Star Wars' program? The only reason the defecit didn't matter then is because Clinton fixed it during his term (not all alone of course), only to have it messed up again by Bush. I can't believe we actually have a vice president in office who said the deficit doesn't matter. Wow, I'm stunned.

HDRKID

Major breakthrough today. I did astral time travel to 2375 and saw a documentary on the holo (holographic television) on how time travel was created. It so hapens that in 2325 fifty years earlier, a ten year old boy did an experiment for the science fair with electromagnets. He found that the magnets had the curious effect of making his old 20th century watch lose a few seconds every hour.

He was arrested for trying to create a time machine, but before that he had given his plans to some friends of his. They quietly created better machines and were able to physically travel to other timelines and spread the knowledge.

Soon millions of people had primitive time travel devices and they estimate that about 3,000 chrononauts chose 1970 New York City as a landing spot. This caused major disrupting of the time stream including many splits in the timeline.

BTW, the boys name was Galtius, and he is credited with creating the 1st time machine. It is interesting to note that Steven Gibbs says that two time travellers from the future gave him the plans to his time machine - the HDR.

Hi Ruffneck:
Hard to predict our future.

Hi Zoomerz:
Those green pieces of paper are not going to be worth much - SOON!

Hi GL100:
Who is going to be the new pope?
He will be the last pope. There are no popes after WWIII.

Hi Darkwing Duck:
I'm no expert on how the draft works, but wouldn't a draft hurt the economy even further? I mean having to spend all that money on thousands upon thousands of fresh drafted troops, also throw in the cost of their training and equipment, I don't see how the Govt could afford it.

We cannot afford it. Our economy will collapse. That is the reason why we continue to invade more countries. Russia will stop our adventure though.

Hi MagicFriend:
Yes oil will go over 100/barrel but not this year. Expect a major incident in Saudi.

Hi CaryP:
A brief hyper-inflationary period would be followed by a massive deflationary depression. Dollars become worthless much as they did in Germany during their hyperinflation.

Hi Sinister:
You are 100% right. I am expecting Starlord to say that drafting people was obvious.

Hi Starlord:
We all have 20-20 vision. We all see the draft now. I saw it in 2000 before 911, before Bush even got elected. My only hope was that Kerry would be elected. He knew what a disaster the draft was in Vietnam. Men and WOMEN who do not want to fight make poor soldiers.

Hi Frog:
Planets colonized. People are too busy trying to fix our planet after the war.
Bush will go down in history as our worst president ever, except for hitlery.

See the future:
hitlery.jpg

Hitlery Clinton

Last president of the United States of America. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Major breakthrough today. I did astral time travel to 2375 and saw a documentary on the holo (holographic television) on how time travel was created. It so hapens that in 2325 fifty years earlier, a ten year old boy did an experiment for the science fair with electromagnets. He found that the magnets had the curious effect of making his old 20th century watch lose a few seconds every hour.

He was arrested for trying to create a time machine, but before that he had given his plans to some friends of his. They quietly created better machines and were able to physically travel to other timelines and spread the knowledge.

Soon millions of people had primitive time travel devices and they estimate that about 3,000 chrononauts chose 1970 New York City as a landing spot. This caused major disrupting of the time stream including many splits in the timeline.

BTW, the boys name was Galtius, and he is credited with creating the 1st time machine. It is interesting to note that Steven Gibbs says that two time travellers from the future gave him the plans to his time machine - the HDR.

Hi Ruffneck:
Hard to predict our future.

Hi Zoomerz:
Those green pieces of paper are not going to be worth much - SOON!

Hi GL100:
Who is going to be the new pope?
He will be the last pope. There are no popes after WWIII.

Hi Darkwing Duck:
I'm no expert on how the draft works, but wouldn't a draft hurt the economy even further? I mean having to spend all that money on thousands upon thousands of fresh drafted troops, also throw in the cost of their training and equipment, I don't see how the Govt could afford it.

We cannot afford it. Our economy will collapse. That is the reason why we continue to invade more countries. Russia will stop our adventure though.

Hi MagicFriend:
Yes oil will go over 100/barrel but not this year. Expect a major incident in Saudi.

Hi CaryP:
A brief hyper-inflationary period would be followed by a massive deflationary depression. Dollars become worthless much as they did in Germany during their hyperinflation.

Hi Sinister:
You are 100% right. I am expecting Starlord to say that drafting people was obvious.

Hi Starlord:
We all have 20-20 vision. We all see the draft now. I saw it in 2000 before 911, before Bush even got elected. My only hope was that Kerry would be elected. He knew what a disaster the draft was in Vietnam. Men and WOMEN who do not want to fight make poor soldiers.

Hi Frog:
Planets colonized. People are too busy trying to fix our planet after the war.
Bush will go down in history as our worst president ever, except for hitlery.

See the future:
hitlery.jpg

Hitlery Clinton

Last president of the United States of America. :lol:[/b]

What is the name of our next Pope, and what influence did you see him having?

Tw0mey

Hi HDRKid,

So Hillary Clinton will be our next President? If she doesn't become the next President what does this mean?

What does she do that makes her like Hitler? Give some specifics please, thank you.

You didn't answer the question of GL300, who will be our next pope?

How long did were you in the timeline where you read up on Glatius and his time machine. He was 10 years old and he was arrested? Did he go to juvi :D.
What is the world like there, what does everything look like? People, buildings, I assume they still speak English, etc.

Thanks

Tw0mey

pieceofaman

that picture of hilary looks scary

I have a question. When you are in the astral what does it look like? are things blurly? Is it like a dream? Or is it like being in waking life?
Could you also tell me from start to finish how you get to the astral? Do you close your eyes and then just suddenly phase out? How long does it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.