HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw0mey

Re: HDRKID

Hi HDRKid,

Thanks for answering me questions.

Are you saying that there is no Xbox 2 or Halo 3?

How soon does Microsoft split up?

If it doesn't what does this mean?

Like PhantomLord said, "Real life" Grand Theft Auto?

Thanks,

Tw0mey

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
okay, i've held off getting into this thread for awhile, but I have one concern with the HDR. My understanding is that it allows you to see forward, but not in any specific time or worldline, it seems. I hope you are suggesting that this device allows you to see into 'possible' futures for this world, and not what may actually come to pass. Microsoft will not break up before this winter, when the new X-Box 2 will be released, so what you saw would have to be an alternate worldline, correct? Now, what is the value in seeing these things if worldlines are infinite? Whatever you say, according to the infinite worldline theory, will happen, always has happened, and no matter what events you recall, are actual worldlines. So my question is, what is the value in recounting this experiences? It doesn't help us make any more sense out of our own worldline, and therefore can't really have a purpose besides entertainment. I am not even breaching the 'does the HDR actually work like it says' argument, or debating whether what you've seen is real. Of course it is, because everything and anything will happen according to the infinite worldline theory. Am I wrong here?[/b]

Congradulations Sinister,

GO TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS. You have figured out that anything can be posted by anyone claiming to be using the hdr. You have also figured out that if there are infinite time lines, and that every time line is dirrerent, whats the sense in posting this hogwash anyway? Good point.

You may have also figured out that the reason for all this posting is to form an interest in the magical magnets, a subconscious drive to want this unit because there has to be something to all this verbage after all, then the interest to own one is instilled and a sucker is born. That poor sap will then go spend their hard earned money to buy one.

That's it in a nut shell, this thread is primarily here to get people to buy that unit. If you really wish to see a no holds barred sales pitch extravaganza, go check out the kid's blog. Like I said before, almost every known sales technique is used there. It's very much like combining the back of a cereal box, a scifi book, a Liars Anonymous meeting for the 5th string members, tom swift meets doom and gloom and where to send your money to get the latest secret time decoder. You will have to wade through more references to the creator of the unit than you thought possible, fantastic occurences that only could be possible if you happend to be one of the group that owned the unit and would instantly know when the same thing happend to all the unit users, NOT.

You have also figured out that there is no value to guessing at a 50 50 chance spread where you think things may be headed

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
...has to be something to all this verbage after all, then...a sucker is born. [/b]

If one is born every minute, and you can go back in time an hour, then repeat the trip every hour, you have one sucker X 60 X 60 X 60, etc., etc., until everyone is a sucker paying everyone else lots of money for fantastical gadgets, and...

Oh.

StarLord

If you read enough of the hdrkid's blog, you know its one big sales pitch.
You can follow the logic that points to the obvious.

Would a mother let her child phone long distance to a older man that nobody in the family knows? In this day and age?

You are an inventor of a 'time machine' and your going to buy all your parts at radio shack? You are not going to go online and find a place to buy them cheaper in bulk???
In THIS day and age??

You are selling a brand new product, a time machine and you have no way of measuring how things are doing or where the new trends are going and you have chosen to not have a computer, In This Day & Age?? Oh PLEASE!

Why is it Gibbs has never posted here? The inventor himself??? Just think of all the exposure.... Well gibbs is very busy elsewhere. On line.

If you spend enough time on thekids site it become more than obvious that it's one big sales pitch and false testimonial spot that hoards more fertiziler then could be used in a year.

Gibbs does have a computer, he is busy loging and posting on the hdrkid's site. Gibbs also manages to post here daily.

Gibbs and hdrkid are one in the same person. There are more things that point to this than don't.

Timescholar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
okay, i've held off getting into this thread for awhile, but I have one concern with the HDR. My understanding is that it allows you to see forward, but not in any specific time or worldline, it seems. I hope you are suggesting that this device allows you to see into 'possible' futures for this world, and not what may actually come to pass. Microsoft will not break up before this winter, when the new X-Box 2 will be released, so what you saw would have to be an alternate worldline, correct? Now, what is the value in seeing these things if worldlines are infinite? Whatever you say, according to the infinite worldline theory, will happen, always has happened, and no matter what events you recall, are actual worldlines. So my question is, what is the value in recounting this experiences? It doesn't help us make any more sense out of our own worldline, and therefore can't really have a purpose besides entertainment. I am not even breaching the 'does the HDR actually work like it says' argument, or debating whether what you've seen is real. Of course it is, because everything and anything will happen according to the infinite worldline theory. Am I wrong here?[/b]

It's nothing more than a placebo when you're actually in a dream-state. (If you think about a subject enough before you go to sleep, you'll dream about it.). A dream is nothing more than a movie that you see on TV, only your brain is the producer, director and actor/actress. (Toss in a full moon, and shake a crystal just for the effect, too).

psychic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Gibbs does have a computer, he is busy loging and posting on the hdrkid's site. Gibbs also manages to post here daily.

Gibbs and hdrkid are one in the same person. There are more things that point to this than don't.[/b]

I don't sense that....Gibbs and hdrkid are not the same person.
You should have some proof before you make accusations
Peace.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"psychic\")</div>
I don't sense that....Gibbs and hdrkid are not the same person.
You should have some proof before you make accusations
Peace.[/b]

That would depend upon how much time you put into trying to figure out inconsistencies in manerisms, what is said, what is not said, how it is said and why it is said.

Do you know much about sales techniques psychic? Do you know how to create a need where there is none? Do you know anything about manipulating simple folks subconscious? Do you know how to convince people that something that is not real is real?

DWOMT

Interesting questions about Gaming. I'm a huge "Legend of Zelda" fan myself. I'm very much looking forward to the new mysterious "Legend of Zelda" game coming for Gamecube at the end of the year. Can you give me any information about it HDRKID?

HDRKID

To Starlord:

I am not Steven Gibbs creator of the HDR, I am not Al Beilek participant of Montauk Project, I am not John Bajak inventor of the Flux Cap.

You have a credibility of zero. Try to research your paper b4 u open your mouth.

I am going on a vacation to Europe with my mom & dad, so I will not be posting as much.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
To Starlord:

I am not Steven Gibbs creator of the HDR, I am not Al Beilek participant of Montauk Project, I am not John Bajak inventor of the Flux Cap.

You have a credibility of zero. Try to research your paper b4 u open your mouth.

I am going on a vacation to Europe with my mom & dad, so I will not be posting as much.[/b]

While there, try to get an education about the actual past. Visit the museums and ruins, churchyards and government buildings. See the Poets' Corner, and the Alcazar and aqueduct at Segovia. Walk around Paris. Buy food on the corner and try to imagine standing there 500 years ago.

This will be a far more important set of experiences than any you might get from this snakeoil contraption.

Status
Not open for further replies.