HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Timescholar:

Many websites that were around about people doing time travel research are down. In fact, there used to be many devices for sale that I cannot find now.

Many of the companies that made those exotic devices no longer exist. Many critical components are no longer manufactured. In fact, many exotic devices can no longer be built due to lack of same.

As you can imagine, I am trying to avoid certain trigger words.

There used to be many websites on work the Russians are doing on time travel and teleportation, most of these are down, also many of the ZPE sites are down.

It seems that the Texas oilmen do not want people working on Zero Point.

Hi GL100:

Any new area of research will be filled with experimental prototypes (many of which do not work) as we struggle to find better ways of attaining a result. Look at what is happening now with MP3 players replacing CD players.

Here is a free time machine plan, not the HDR but another device that uses an electromagnet.

Of course there are people who prefer to wait until a time travel device is on sale at your local department store. This will never happen for obvious reasons. Think of the potential lawsuits.

Right now, time travel is not regulated because to license time travellers the guv would first have to admit that time travel is possible. They prefer to claim that time travel exists only in science fiction.

The same kind of people who made fun of Jacques Cousteau and his Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus (SCUBA) are they same kind of people that now laugh at inventors trying to build time machines.

These people produce nothing of value and only ridicule the hard work of others. /:)

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Has anyone takes the time to do a Google search on \"Electromagnetic waves and Brain Damage? There are at minimum, 10,000 links to SCIENTIFIC information from Doctors with evidence that Electromagnetic waves cause: Brain Cell Damage, Brain Damage, Epilepsy, Depression, Nerve & Spinal Cord Damage.

The Body already has it's own Natural Electromagnetic Field that is in place for health & protection. The Brain itself works by a combination of chemical and electric impulse to function. It is a known fact that the Brain is suseptable and will react to 1 Millionth of a part of substance when it comes to chemicals.

www.wave-guide.org/Library?Studies.htm

http://www.i-sis.org-uk/FOI1.php

http://www.light-science.com/emrs.html

http://users.med.auth.gr/~karanik/english/...icles/emf4.html

Tell me kid, has that farmer done any safety testing at a REPUTABLE LABORATORY, you know, a place where people that know what they are doing, test electrical things???[/b]

You wanted research kid? Here you go. Check these sites out and tell me that there is no evidence that Electromagnetic Waves destroy Brain Cells.

gl100

Kid,
An ?experimental prototype? is in most instances a functioning or non-functioning model to be used in the evaluation and analysis regarding the form, design, performance, feasibility and stability of a product. The prototype is developed to be tested and analyzed and not meant for general use. Those conducting these tests under controlled environments are normally referred to as researchers and experts in their field and are well equipped to handle potential safety risks. Those working outside these parameters are normally referred to as insurance statistics. The regulation of time travel and/or affiliated equipment is not the issue here. The issue is the sale and use of a home-made machine with no apparent regard to potential long-term safety risks.

With regard to your Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau example, I first scuba dived in 1967 courtesy of the USMC so I feel I should point out a few things. First, Cousteau?s contribution to diving, which he co-invented with Emile Gagnan by the way, was the development in the early 40?s of a working regulator valve allowing for more efficient, longer self contained dives. The compressed air tank had been patented some 20 years prior by a French Navy Capt by the name of Le Prieur I believe. Underwater breathing systems had been tested, researched and used by divers for decades. The safety risks were well known and documented. I do not recall hearing anything about his crew suffering from CO poisoning, a safety issue for sure, but only if the tanks themselves had been contaminated prior to use. I think you may have been referring to CO2 poisoning here. Lastly, one of Cousteau?s family, possibly his father in law, was director of Air Liquide, a well known French industrial gas company. It was this person that introduced Cousteau to Gagnan, a company valve researcher. Their work and research was funded by Air Liquide. The two men?s collaboration was quickly put to use by the French Navy and subsequently other military organizations during WWII. With this kind of pedigree behind them, I seriously doubt the men were mocked, laughed at, ridiculed or forced to mortgage anything.

Timescholar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Timescholar:

Many websites that were around about people doing time travel research are down. In fact, there used to be many devices for sale that I cannot find now.

Many of the companies that made those exotic devices no longer exist. Many critical components are no longer manufactured. In fact, many exotic devices can no longer be built due to lack of same.

As you can imagine, I am trying to avoid certain trigger words.

There used to be many websites on work the Russians are doing on time travel and teleportation, most of these are down, also many of the ZPE sites are down.

[/b]

Would they still be accessible in the Internet Archives?

What are the websites? Maybe they just let their DNS registration run out...

PhantomLord

Well thats a given. Who wants cheap energy when we can keep pushing the price of Gasoline up.

Speaking of Cheap Energy, heres a question HD.

Do Fuel Cells ever take off?

I remember watching a thing on PBS about them and they seem like they will eliminate a good percentage of our fuel problems thanks to our dear friends in the middle east.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PhantomLord\")</div>

Well thats a given. Who wants cheap energy when we can keep pushing the price of Gasoline up.

Speaking of Cheap Energy, heres a question HD.

I remember watching a thing on PBS about them and they seem like they will eliminate a good percentage of our fuel problems thanks to our dear friends in the middle east.[/b]

I am afraid not PhantomeLord, fuels cells use hydrogen which is only an energy carrier and not a source of energy. Even with todays prices, oil is about the cheapest energy you can have.

HDRKID

Hi Phantomlord:

I wish they did, the laptop only goes for three hours without a recharge.

There must be some fundamental problem with fuel cells, the technology has been around since the NASA moon shot days, but it never gets off the ground.

Sadly, nanotech does take off, see the headline of yahoo -
"U.S. scientists create self-replicating robot"

Nanobots are a real heartache in the future, worse than computer viruses now. This tech causes a lot of grief b4 it is abandoned.

I had always wondered what happened to nanotech, since I did not see it in the future.

Techs that do take off are big LCD wall screens. Right now they are expensive, but in the near future they become very common and affordable.

Domestic robots are common in 2030 on timelines where there is no WWIII, and robotic cars start taking to the street in the 2020's. On lines with WWIII robotics becomes pop around the 2150's (if tech survives), yes it take a while to recover. Also there are no limited WWIII. :ninja:

Hi lucidus:

You are right, oil & coal are cheap. This prevents other tech like wind turbines from being economical. Still, we will see solar become a lot cheaper in the future. :)

Hi Timescholar:

Perhaps, but they only have text. I want the schematics for building ZPE devices. Still, there might be enough information to start. :)

Hi GL100:

The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is classified as an experimental device. It is not a production model. However, Steven Gibbs told me yesterday, that a large company had approached him about mass producing the HDR.

This would make the HDR both affordable and more reliable. Right now, the HDR is notorious for sending me to the wrong timeline and wrong date. For example, I will aim for 1915 and land on 1916. It is practically impossible for me to hit an exact date. Think trying to hit the bulleye on a dart board from a mile away - that's what it feels like.

More research needs to be done! :)

Hi Starlord:

Thanks for the links, but I wanted to see your research, not that of other people.

Here is why. People will lie.

I was told b4 I went to Europe the following:

1) Europe is just like the US with McDonalds, KFC, etc.
I saw very few McD and no KFC. Although I am sure they must exist.
I did see one Home Depot & one Pizza hut.

2) Europeans are lazy, women do not shave and do not take baths.
The Europeans I saw were all hard working and clean.

3) Europe looks like the US.
I saw tiny little cars going down long narrow winding streets.

In other words, do not believe what you are told. Find out for yourself what is true. Until just the other day, tobacco companies were saying that cigarettes did not cause cancer, heart disease, etc. And they had scientists doing "RESEARCH" to prove it.

StarLord

kid, you evade the truth staring you in the face. Tobbaco companies PAID doctors to write those reports.

All those sites out there concerning actual evidence of Brain Cell Damage do not make a dime on wether Hight Tension wires go up or not. They make no money pointing out that the damage that experts have found due to testing in laboratories, is not some made up story or subterfuge funded by microwave manufacturers.

Your Europe reference has no bearing on the fact that there is no safety testing on the HDR and is worse than lame. Do you actually believe that all those sites are paid to lie?? You could not possibly be that lost could you?

You speak of research. What research is there in pluging in a Radionics Placebo and then making up stories about a Astral sub level that has no bearing on the Physical world? How is that research? Your logic would be best served as a collander rather than a foundation for false testimonial regarding a Hoax.

Frog186

hi everyone it's frog I just wanted to say with my wish machine that I bought I am going to wish for time travel to be possible in june 2005 if it works then that is great if not then I will try harder next time for it to work well that is all for now I will talk with you all later on well see you all later!

HDRKID

Hi Frog:
Please tell me of your travels.
Also, what is this wishing machine? :)

Hi Starlord:
No need to be nasty. I do not believe the work of those scientists,
much like I do not believe the work of "cancer researchers" that found no correlation between cigarettes and cancer. I try to base my theory on what facts I find.
Not come up with a theory and find facts to support it.

For example, you say that the HDR is a placebo, but later you claim that the HDR is dangerous -- a placebo by definition has no effect except that of suggestion. So you in effect debunked yourself. :)

You have it backwards.

Here is another prediction. There is life on Mars right now.
Here is evidence. Methane!
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/mars-life-04t.html

NASA of course denies life on Mars.
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050.../marswater.html

Who do you believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.