HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo2junkie119

Re: HDRKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrkid
Hi Keroscene:
I agree, 666 and ss very creepy. What about the biochip?
?

one time my dad got paged and all it said was 666. He was like,"woah, i just got paged by the devil"

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>
Star,

Well, you gotta get behind someone before you stab them in the back!

What criterion lead to a thread being called a hoax?

Fanavans[/b]

Fanavan,
No need to stab anyone. I prefer to stand infront of them and call them a prevaricator to their face. From the begining, of this thread you get the sense that it's one big sales pitch for the h d r . You will also notice that when you ask hard questions, you get the run around and quite alot of hedging. When you tabulate the outright lies and 'inconsistensies' in this thread, you begin to wonder if the author might have other motives.

We have had many socalled 'time travelers' that have come to this board. Some sophisticated, others, out right juvinile. When their story is picked apart with a fine tooth comb, the bugs jump out of the story and the flaws in their claims become obvious. They cannot offer REAL proof to their claims, Thus a Hoax.

The kid is able to fabricate anything he wants in his Hoax here because there is no possible way he can prove anything according to his own speil due to the fact that all the glorious doom and gloom forcasts take place in an 'alternate time line'. Right. A Huh. Much the same as chicken little forcasting the end of the world in the next valley that no person has a possible way to ever visit and confirm. The h d r is a Hoax. The kid's stories are a Hoax. When you take the time to logically disect his claims and then point them out, you enter the realm of being a 'Debunker'

Had the kid taken the time to look that word up, he would realize that just because their might be derision, the fact remains that one is still pointing out the obvious "to expose the falsness, SHAM, or exagerated claim of."
In the kid's haste to toss out a red herring, (Be prepared for this, it's one of his favorite ploys) he has mistakenly assumed that the act of pointing out someone elses lies is a bad thing.

The kid is a Hoax, a charlatan, a prevaricator, a deceiver, a fake, a sham and a misguided shill at best.

fanavans

My Lord,

I must agree with all you have said. Why have not shenanigan's been called on this guy? Are we so enjoying rehashed stories that we let this thread run on? I think it is a real shame to let him go on. Especially when there are obvious inconsistencies that destroy his claims, such as the one I have pointed out.

To the HDR Kid, I say that Whereas you have called people debunkers, AND Whereas you have skirted around issues and played cheap semantics, it is time you conceded defeat.

I know you are a kid, but act like a man.

Fanavans.

HDRKID

Hi Starlord:
Now you are bad mouthing Gavin?
Ya better watch your step!

I seriously doubt that you ever spoke to anyone that used an HDR.
In fact, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.
Do the people at your job mind that you are on the
internet all the time?

Hi fanavans:
The answer is that I use the HDR for astral time travel.
It is possible to astral time travel without the HDR,
but I have trouble with exteriorization.

Hi halo2junkie119:
Thats wild bro! :)

Hi Keroscene:
We are still far away from creating artificial intelligent robots like HAL in 2001, but by implanting a biochip in a human brain you could have access to a huge library of information.

Hi Whitelight:
The device is only as good as its operator. I will give you an example. My dad got me a fishing rod. At first I could not hit the wide side of a barn, but now I can land a lure within 1 foot of my target 200 feet out.

The problem with the HDR is that I cannot hit my targets. I feel like the opposite of Tiger Woods. :)

One thing, I was able to see a park near my house b4 it was built. I was able to see a movie theater near my house close down. It is still open, but very few people go there now, so I am sure it will close soon. For example, I was there the day b4 yesterday and saw only four people inside. When I made my jump in 2003 the theater was always full.

Hi Passive_Extremist:
You will have more movies like "Dawn of the Dead" in the future. This genre seems to have legs. :D

gl100

Fanavan,

It appears that you are now experiencing the kid's masterful ability to dodge, jink and swerve with an ability not seen since Barry Sanders retired. Allow me to review:

1. Fanavan?s question:
Leaving aside the time aspect, have you lost the ability to choose the place?

Kid?s response:

The equipment I have is not the best, but it is like a pair of glasses for someone with dim sight.
You can try remote viewing. Go out a week and try to get a newspaper headline. If you get it right over 90% of the time then you are doing well. A friend told me that he had 94% accuracy. I asked him for stocks and he was wrong a lot! I use the HDR for astral time travel.

Hitting the exact date is almost impossible. For example I tried to hit 1915 and got 1916, then I tried to go back to the same 1916, and I got 1917 and a completely different timeline, one that was very poor.

The longer the jump the more the inaccuracy. I tried for 2150 and hit 2152, then I tried again for 2150 and got 2154. This is typical for me. Perhaps you are a more skilled psychic and can do better astral time travel.

In short jumps I am more accurate. I tried for Jan 1, 2000 and hit Dec 31, 1999. For some reason 2010-2015 is blocked off. Not sure why..

2. Fanavan?s question:

Kid,

I understand this; what I was specifically asking is why some time ago you said that it was possible to choose the place, and more recently you said that the place is always where you use the HDR unit? See the inconsistency?

Kid?s response:

Hi fanavans:
The device becomes less accurate the further out you go.

3. Fanavan?s question:

Kid, you haven't answered my question. It is a simple one:

Why have you said that you can choose the place of travel, and then said you are restricted to the place you use the HDR?

Kid?s response:

The answer is that I use the HDR for astral time travel.
It is possible to astral time travel without the HDR,
but I have trouble with exteriorization.

------
This is starting to look like the old ?Cheezborger, cheezborger, cheezborger ? no Pepsi--Coke. No fries?cheeps? skit on Saturday Night Live. I?m afraid your dead in the water until he can figure out a suitable answer. It could take a while and, in the mean time, you may be subjected to some type of bizarre analogy based on fractured history , third-rate science fiction and paranoid conspiracies involving the government, scientists and that wacky cabal of evil Texas oilmen. But remember, he?s not delusional because he?s?.psychic. Carry on brother, I wish you luck.

Starlord,

Nice touch in the h d r typing to avoid the hyperplug. Brilliant amigo. The entire thread is starting to look like one of those late-night, UHF infomercials where the glossy hair and tooth guy tells you that yes, you too can be as filthy rich as an evil Texas oilman by buying and selling alternate timeshare lines with no money down. That?s right, no money down! Send me $375 and I will show you heaven! Results may vary due to skeptical nature of user.

[font=&quot]

[/font]

HDRKID

To GL100:
Please post questions that you want answers to.

To JasonX:

1. so the guy askin the questions had almost the same aviator as me and did he every say how old he was? I think he was in his teens.

2. So war of the worlds was good? and what actors play the parts in the line you saw the movie in? Excellent Bro! Tom Cruise was in it and Dakota Fanning.

3. have you ever saw the movie boggeyman on any other lines?
Never that I can recall.

4. WHt did the girl look like who played jeannie was she pretty?
Kelly Kaiser is a beautiful blonde. :)

5. have you ever went to a line where star wars wasnt't a boxoffice hit?
Yes, I believe the George Lucas was working with Speilberg on that line.

6. can you tell me what celebrites look alot different from they do on this line?
Actually they look close, but not the same as here. Think how your brother looks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>

Hi Passive_Extremist:
You will have more movies like \"Dawn of the Dead\" in the future. This genre seems to have legs. ?:D[/b]

So, I guess you don't know about Romero's movies, ok no big deal. So can you name some of the movies like Dawn of the dead remake that you're mentioning?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Starlord:
Now you are bad mouthing Gavin?
Ya better watch your step!

I seriously doubt that you ever spoke to anyone that used an HDR.
In fact, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.
Do the people at your job mind that you are on the
internet all the time?
:D[/b]

kid, I knew more about Gavin than you obviously. I knew how he treated people that worked for him and stabed them in the back which you didn't know. I knew WHY this Board was started which you obviously didn't. I remember you coming here and asking "Hey! what happened to the other place I used to go to ?"

Badmouth Gavin? Son, no one could possibly do anymore harm to Gavin than what he did to himself. It was plain as day and just as sad if not more than your pitiful lies that you have here.

Did you think I invented people like G100, Harte, Fanavan,and all the others, you know people that can see the bullshit your are peddling for facts here. Did you ever wonder why it is you can't seem to answer their questions? It's because you can no longer keep track of your lies. That specific problem happends to Hoaxers and pathological liars. They can no longer keep up with all the different answers they have made up.
It is you that need to keep an eye for where you are going and where you have been.

Was your question about my time here an answer as to why all those Psychics in your family missed the 25 Polices cars coming to your house?

You are a Hoax. the h d r is a Placebo and a Hoax. You are doomed to peddle your sad sad stories of doom and gloom until you wake up and decide to quit lying.

JasonX

Hi hdrkid

1. The posting all the questions do you thing he was me and do you remember his aviator?

2. have you ever seen any good diaster movies that are not on are line?

3. What kind of gimmick did john cena have in one line you saw him in and have you ever seen trish stratus on another line?

4. have you ever went to a line where aliens ruled the earth?

5. have you ever went to a line where people where real poor and lived on the strets?

6. in the line you saw war of the worlds in, was it real violent because in this line my little cousin had to leave from the movie because it was so scary?

Status
Not open for further replies.