HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Passive_Extremist:
I like the original \"Night of the living dead\" The new movies have more special effects, but they are not all the scary. ?I guess I can say the same thing about the new movie with Tom Cruise. The Martians look a bit CGI. ?:)| ?
:[/b]

Kid, What's this have to do with what I asked you? I asked if you could name a zombie flick that hasn't came out yet in this timeline or any other timeline....?

DWOMT

HDRKID,

You always mention the line where you saw that the greys took over. Give us details on what you exactly saw on that line. How did the earth look? What were the greys doing exactly? What were the few humans left doing? Were any major cities still standing? Etc etc. Give us anything you saw. I'm sure myself and others are very curious.

DWOMT

HDRKID,

You always mention the line where you saw that the greys took over. Give us details on what you exactly saw on that line. How did the earth look? What were the greys doing exactly? What were the few humans left doing? Were any major cities still standing? Etc etc. Give us anything you saw. I'm sure myself and others are very curious.

tchetcha

Hi Kid,

I'm glad you liked your trip to Europe. Hope you visit my country next time.
I try not not to make you many questions, but I have some doubts, if you dont mind answer...

1. If it is so hard to astral project and to time travel (you say you just can make it once in every 3 attempts?!), why wast the time you do travel, watching movies, and wrestlers, and stuff? (When you say a WWIII is coming)

2. You can just travel 500 years foward or backward? Any explanation for this? (Just interested because you said that in every line you jumped, Jesus was born, and He was the one I like to see.)

3. Your blog was a good idea for keeping a record of your journeys. Why dont you update it more often? (I'll be reading it, I promise).

Thank you, Kid.

tchetcha

Hi Kid,

I'm glad you liked your trip to Europe. Hope you visit my country next time.
I try not not to make you many questions, but I have some doubts, if you dont mind answer...

1. If it is so hard to astral project and to time travel (you say you just can make it once in every 3 attempts?!), why wast the time you do travel, watching movies, and wrestlers, and stuff? (When you say a WWIII is coming)

2. You can just travel 500 years foward or backward? Any explanation for this? (Just interested because you said that in every line you jumped, Jesus was born, and He was the one I like to see.)

3. Your blog was a good idea for keeping a record of your journeys. Why dont you update it more often? (I'll be reading it, I promise).

Thank you, Kid.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog I just wanted to say how are you doing in general? I am doing fine for now I wanted to know if you have finished inventing the flux capacitor yet if not I am not trying to rush you at all when your ready let me know if you will be able to send it to me as for your other inventions how are they coming along? well I got to go now I will talk with you later on and thanks for everything your a cool person!

JasonX

Hi Whats UP!

1. Hi but do you think the person posting could have been a older version of me, what were some questions he was asking?

2. Who stared in the movie 7-11 and what year was it made it that line?

3. How old was the girl who played jeannie and what did she look like was she bulit?

4. So John cena was the king of low blow on one line and how big was he i mean bulit in the line where he was a bodyguard?

5. have you ever seen trish stratus in another line?

6. Have you ever seen any reality shows in other lines that are not on our line?

7. Have you ever seen young actors like jamie lynn spears in lines when there older?

virtualgirl

HDRKid,

I have a couple of questions. What is the well for? That doesn't make alot of sense to me. And I guess I'm still not getting what makes it work. I can pick all these parts up at my local electronics store. Are you suppose to put something on your head or just sit next to it? Thanks.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Keroscene:
We are still far away from creating artificial intelligent robots like HAL in 2001, but by implanting a biochip in a human brain you could have access to a huge library of information.
[/b]

You could have access to a huge library of information, but you would have to dump a chunk of long term memory for the neural network interface to link to the positronic operating core and maintain functionality. Ohh, how I like Johnny Mnemonic.

Have you ever seen Napolean Dynamite? If on another timeline, did his machine work? SWEET

halo2junkie119

I listened to an interview with steven gibbs on the internet. He said that one of the lines he went to was like a hippie line. Have you ever been to this line? If so could you tell us about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.