HDRs don't work... or mine is defective

Himalayan Hermit

I have been using Binaural beats for a few yrs and results have been mixed. I have never used them with or after HDR though. I still am not sure how being in Alpha state is good for HDR, since mind will be active. Believe it or not, once after using HDR i couldn't sleep for 4-5 days straight. I thought my mind was stuck in Alpha state. During that time I carried on with routine, did not get tired but could not sleep a wink !

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I own two HDR's, I never use them, because it is not needed of me to travel to places I want to go to.

In fact it obstructed me most of the few times I used it. I stopped using the HDR’s years ago. You do not need a HDR to Astral Travel or Astral Time Travel.

correction123

Agreed Professor! You don't need the HDR when time traveling in the astral realm. I only speak about a few of us out here, we have a hard time doing astral projection or at least I do. The HDR helped override the natural tendencies of whatever was holding me back subconsciously. When I use the device around a week or so my dreams become more vivid and more colorful and has more meaning then leaving it up to myself.

This is why it's my hopes that when the Virtual Reality applications get underway next year, I will be searching for an Immersive application that can take one down rather quickly into the state of mind needed for astral time travel. Once this is accomplished anecdotally then there will be less use of the HDR except for physical time travel. As both of us are aware that the HDR doesn't have enough fine tuning to hone into a specific target. Each target I arrived too was not of my choosing and 99% of my time travel experiences were astral and only once did I actually get caught up in a live vortex.

TimeFlipper

Personally i know its expensive, i bought a similar device from Ebay cost me £6:50 ($10)..It doesnt have a meter, instead it uses a sound output for the electrical or electromagnet density and an LED light :)
If you need a magnetic readout, get an inexpensive compass for around $5 :)

Pegii

Have you tried locating a vortex? That always helps. You aint going nowhere if you can't find a vortex. Also you need to choose where you'd like to go instead of just spitting you out anywhere.