HDRs don't work... or mine is defective

correction123

When it comes to Time traveling it is all theoretical, if we waited for hard evidence we would still be sitting on our easy chairs sipping our favorite beverage and just dreaming "wouldn't it be cool to time travel"! I have been using this 20 year old HDR since the 17th of April 2016...Everyday my dreams have become a little more vivid up and including now. So the "resonation" is taking place but even for a seasoned traveler like myself ,it is taking me time to build this resonant to what it use to be. So the young HDR users as well as the new users of the HDR need patience, it will come on its own time and grace. No one can force this type of action unless the subconscious mind is completely open to that resonant.

I found after using the HDR, it's important to allow your mind to sink into deep alpha it's a great starting place for astral time traveling. We don't have to be in deep theta to experience it. Because your consciousness must be part of the experience if not, as far as you know you never went everywhere. So I determine (opinion) wise that "Deep Alpha" is great it can incorporate the conscious thinking mind until enough energy is built up within your chakras once the chakra's are fully activated then the mind split will more than likely occur. That is a copy of our consciousness will be transferred into our astral time travel vehicles. This will allow the body to go to deep "Delta" state for regeneration while your working copy of consciousness reaps the time/space continuum.

This is a bit off the subject as well: I was trying to sleep one night and I must have slipped into light Theta state with still some consciousness. When a person "Yawns" do you ever experience your inner ear closing on you? We all experience that to some extent. But what I discovered that evening , I can create that blocking of the inner ear by contracting certain muscles inside my ear. For some reason I contracted my inner ear blocking it off, this is a complete physical action! When I did this I found my astral arm flew up in the air over my chest area. It was buzzing like mad. You know the stuff you don't hear when you sleeping.

I think what happened when I contracted my inner ear muscles it was physical enough to bring my waking consciousness into the mix. It's twice now this happened. Nothing to do with time traveling though, but maybe something someone may want to try.

TimeFlipper

The HDR Stick Reaction is nothing more than as one fine fellow acknowledge is a Radionic Device not an oujia talking board as some call it in these times. The gentlemen in the above statement was correct, sometimes you can't get a "Stick" reaction no matter how hard you try. I have been practicing medical radionics for 15 years and I own an SE-5 1000 from Don Paris, this machine is the most accurate I ever tried in my life! But it is only accurate as much as you are! One can't call Radionics a ouija, can you! Sure you can get a yes or no with the HDR but it is absolutely much more then the primeval basics being discussed here. Steve got the plans that incorporated a simplistic radionic device which by the way the HDR can work with no power attached to it!!!!!!

Because your subconscious minds generates the power to the device not your household current. The current is only used for the lamp and the T-bar magnet. I like to call these Radionic/Electro-Mechanical devices. A blend or a hybrid of both electrical and radionic sources. As far as "Astral Projection" I used to have spontaneous ones maybe once a month or once every couple of months. In fact sometimes rare in my life. It wasn't until I received my first HDR that within a month or so my astral time travels became common place! If anything in my humble opinion the HDR increases your astral abilities taking you to grandeur heights then one could imagine to visit or partake in.

Like the HDRkid explained about the phenomena's that happen using the HDR, also continued to happen to us, my wife and I. It too became common placed about every other night! People walking in our living room and talking about me as they passed by and when I turned around on my couch to see who they were, there would be no one there! But as my back was turned the conversations would start back up once again. It was like I was sleeping in a rail stations and people kept dropping by to see who and what I was. This is not a joke it truly happened this way to me!

After one session of the HDR one evening, I disconnected everything and decided to go to sleep, it wasn't I believe no more than 15 minutes that have gone by when I opened my eyes and saw, you guessed it! ET: but it was just a Grey looking at me and tilting his head back and forth as if he was curious about something, he never blinked. I slowly closed my eyes and rolled over and then fell asleep. My wife had the HDR used on her, I mean when she would go to sleep I would point the T-bar magnet at her and run it for 10 minutes, then I would shut the magnet off but leave on the other two switches. This went on for another half hour. After the last 30 minute session I would shut everything down and go to sleep. The next morning I woke up to get some coffee my wife was beaming looking like the bird who ate the canary! I asked her what was up and she told me she came out of her body for the first time in her life! That wasn't quite all, she told me she went to her workplace and was floating above the gamblers at the slot machines. As she slowly floated over the crowds a security officer looked right up at her and had the questionable eyes and followed her until she left the establishment.

Here is a person who never ever experienced astral projection consciously that she ever remembered, but after this event she was a true believer. I told her what I did with the HDR and she said, that's wasn't fair! I told her at least it wasn't placebo, you had no idea what was being done to you so you could not preconceive any type of notions ahead of time.

It's also in my opinion that a "resonance" must take place before any thing like this will occur. You subconscious minds must be a tuned to the special frequencies the HDR creates using the household current. This takes time! For some people it is a quick thing but for others depending on their behavioral model they grew up in may take a while longer to achieve. Everybody is different and everyone has their own speed at which to approach such feats such as "Time Traveling" or "Astral Time Traveling" etc. The body produces 8 million ohms of resistance a natural frequency (s) to protect our Schulman waves within us. It is our frontline security! It takes "grounding" natural or artificial it really doesn't matter. This "Ground" eliminates completely the 8 million ohms of resistance and allows or draws whatever frequencies produced by the HDR to come in at full force.

Then after passing through the body and all it's cells including the brain, the energy will go through the mat and out the artificial ground of your wall sockets. You can get what is called a "Ground" Pillow! It's a pillow with a rubber base over the top and it too gets plugged into the wall socket for grounding purposes. But you can place this pillow behind your back the lower part and place the magnet over the stomach chakra thus allowing that energy to be targeted at specific spots in the body. One just has be a little creative with the science we all come to learn in High School. Sorry this dragged a bit, I have so much I learned over the years and I was just itching to let the HDR users be aware that they can keep on trying and will eventually succeed and also find accessories to help in their quest of time travel.

Hi its good to see the HDR being described as creating the Shulman waves, and not the typical "esoteric waves" we see branded about..
However i make no apology for stating my concern over the similarity of the Ouija Board with its yes/no function..
I know from personal experience that the yes/no function does provide highly accurate information, and this is not brought about purely through creating certain frequencies, but by "entities" that actually exist!

HDRKID mentioned the typical poltergeist experiences of, slamming doors and windows occuring..This doesnt happen by playing about with frequencies, does it?..And he was right to be scared of them!
Another point you made about grounding our bodies to negate our natural defenses, alarmed me very much also..
Those defenses are there for a REASON and not to be played about with things we know very little about..

Of course its very easy to try to dismiss my concerns as being silly and not scientific, but there are many subjects we discuss on here that moden day science has no real answer to..
A quick mention about the Ouija Board again...In the 1960s Waddingtons produced there own Ouija Board which they said was intended for children..However many many parents bombarded Waddingtons with stories of their own children saying they were actually speaking to the devil, and as a consequence with the help of the church and other religious sectors, they stopped making it and asked every retailer that sold the Ouija Board to return them back to Waddingtons..

However, sadly the Ouija Board is still being sold throughout the world by other manufacturers and is only second to the board game Monopoly, which sells the most board games in the world today...
Maybe this could be the reason why our world is in such a state as it is..Im an old guy who can feel such anger and hatred around me when i visit my own city and others..But there again maybe im just the biggest nut we have here on Paranormalis..

Nimara

The HDR seems entirely unnecessary when the same results can be achieved naturally, without it's aid. Why spend hundreds of dollars for a resonator - when all you have to do is - ground, meditate, and travel? Meditation is not hard, and simply takes routine practice and astral projection naturally follows. It just - seems so counter-intuitive to me. The reason many people can't astral travel or connect spiritually to our entire spectrum of the continuum, is due to all the mechanical interference. Isn't the hdr - just introducing another unnatural medium into the world, mucking up our own internal, natural mechanisms?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The HDR Stick Reaction is nothing more than as one fine fellow acknowledge is a Radionic Device not an oujia talking board as some call it in these times. The gentlemen in the above statement was correct, sometimes you can't get a "Stick" reaction no matter how hard you try. I have been practicing medical radionics for 15 years and I own an SE-5 1000 from Don Paris, this machine is the most accurate I ever tried in my life! But it is only accurate as much as you are! One can't call Radionics a ouija, can you! Sure you can get a yes or no with the HDR but it is absolutely much more then the primeval basics being discussed here. Steve got the plans that incorporated a simplistic radionic device which by the way the HDR can work with no power attached to it!!!!!!

Because your subconscious minds generates the power to the device not your household current. The current is only used for the lamp and the T-bar magnet. I like to call these Radionic/Electro-Mechanical devices. A blend or a hybrid of both electrical and radionic sources. As far as "Astral Projection" I used to have spontaneous ones maybe once a month or once every couple of months. In fact sometimes rare in my life. It wasn't until I received my first HDR that within a month or so my astral time travels became common place! If anything in my humble opinion the HDR increases your astral abilities taking you to grandeur heights then one could imagine to visit or partake in.

Like the HDRkid explained about the phenomena's that happen using the HDR, also continued to happen to us, my wife and I. It too became common placed about every other night! People walking in our living room and talking about me as they passed by and when I turned around on my couch to see who they were, there would be no one there! But as my back was turned the conversations would start back up once again. It was like I was sleeping in a rail stations and people kept dropping by to see who and what I was. This is not a joke it truly happened this way to me!

After one session of the HDR one evening, I disconnected everything and decided to go to sleep, it wasn't I believe no more than 15 minutes that have gone by when I opened my eyes and saw, you guessed it! ET: but it was just a Grey looking at me and tilting his head back and forth as if he was curious about something, he never blinked. I slowly closed my eyes and rolled over and then fell asleep. My wife had the HDR used on her, I mean when she would go to sleep I would point the T-bar magnet at her and run it for 10 minutes, then I would shut the magnet off but leave on the other two switches. This went on for another half hour. After the last 30 minute session I would shut everything down and go to sleep. The next morning I woke up to get some coffee my wife was beaming looking like the bird who ate the canary! I asked her what was up and she told me she came out of her body for the first time in her life! That wasn't quite all, she told me she went to her workplace and was floating above the gamblers at the slot machines. As she slowly floated over the crowds a security officer looked right up at her and had the questionable eyes and followed her until she left the establishment.

Here is a person who never ever experienced astral projection consciously that she ever remembered, but after this event she was a true believer. I told her what I did with the HDR and she said, that's wasn't fair! I told her at least it wasn't placebo, you had no idea what was being done to you so you could not preconceive any type of notions ahead of time.

It's also in my opinion that a "resonance" must take place before any thing like this will occur. You subconscious minds must be a tuned to the special frequencies the HDR creates using the household current. This takes time! For some people it is a quick thing but for others depending on their behavioral model they grew up in may take a while longer to achieve. Everybody is different and everyone has their own speed at which to approach such feats such as "Time Traveling" or "Astral Time Traveling" etc. The body produces 8 million ohms of resistance a natural frequency (s) to protect our Schulman waves within us. It is our frontline security! It takes "grounding" natural or artificial it really doesn't matter. This "Ground" eliminates completely the 8 million ohms of resistance and allows or draws whatever frequencies produced by the HDR to come in at full force.

Then after passing through the body and all it's cells including the brain, the energy will go through the mat and out the artificial ground of your wall sockets. You can get what is called a "Ground" Pillow! It's a pillow with a rubber base over the top and it too gets plugged into the wall socket for grounding purposes. But you can place this pillow behind your back the lower part and place the magnet over the stomach chakra thus allowing that energy to be targeted at specific spots in the body. One just has be a little creative with the science we all come to learn in High School. Sorry this dragged a bit, I have so much I learned over the years and I was just itching to let the HDR users be aware that they can keep on trying and will eventually succeed and also find accessories to help in their quest of time travel.

Hi its good to see the HDR being described as creating the Shulman waves, and not the typical "esoteric waves" we see branded about..
However i make no apology for stating my concern over the similarity of the Ouija Board with its yes/no function..
I know from personal experience that the yes/no function does provide highly accurate information, and this is not brought about purely through creating certain frequencies, but by "entities" that actually exist!

HDRKID mentioned the typical poltergeist experiences of, slamming doors and windows occuring..This doesnt happen by playing about with frequencies, does it?..And he was right to be scared of them!
Another point you made about grounding our bodies to negate our natural defenses, alarmed me very much also..
Those defenses are there for a REASON and not to be played about with things we know very little about..

Of course its very easy to try to dismiss my concerns as being silly and not scientific, but there are many subjects we discuss on here that moden day science has no real answer to..
A quick mention about the Ouija Board again...In the 1960s Waddingtons produced there own Ouija Board which they said was intended for children..However many many parents bombarded Waddingtons with stories of their own children saying they were actually speaking to the devil, and as a consequence with the help of the church and other religious sectors, they stopped making it and asked every retailer that sold the Ouija Board to return them back to Waddingtons..

However, sadly the Ouija Board is still being sold throughout the world by other manufacturers and is only second to the board game Monopoly, which sells the most board games in the world today...
Maybe this could be the reason why our world is in such a state as it is..Im an old guy who can feel such anger and hatred around me when i visit my own city and others..But there again maybe im just the biggest nut we have here on Paranormalis..

Many years ago I used a Ouija Board: It can open doors to other worlds that should not be opened.