Health Care - this "loss" is really a WIN!!!!

QuantumTheoryisBest

Well, we all need health care and Obama didn't help with that AT ALL, well for me it didn't. I'm low on money but I have enough for bills insurance ect. But I must point out that Paulajedi has a great point about Paul Ryan and that checkmate, so great that I can afford health care, but we do need a planned out health care for EVERYONE. I know that'll be really hard though. But Trump is a really good business man and he's gonna get things in in the White House, so an ACTUAL affordable health care plan with be possible, in Trumps's First term, or his second.

QuantumTheoryisTheBest

Harte

Well, we all need health care and Obama didn't help with that AT ALL, well for me it didn't. I'm low on money but I have enough for bills insurance ect. But I must point out that Paulajedi has a great point about Paul Ryan and that checkmate, so great that I can afford health care, but we do need a planned out health care for EVERYONE. I know that'll be really hard though. But Trump is a really good business man and he's gonna get things in in the White House, so an ACTUAL affordable health care plan with be possible, in Trumps's First term, or his second.

QuantumTheoryisTheBest
What you say - we need affordable health care for everyone - cannot come about with the present model of buying insurance to cover risks.
So, you are advocating for single-payer government health care.
I say no thank you to that.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

QuantumTheoryisTheBest
What you say - we need affordable health care for everyone - cannot come about with the present model of buying insurance to cover risks.

Harte

We spend billions on illegals who go to the ER for free healthcare. Stop the freebies. Suddenly, there is is money for American citizens and the immigration problem is solved.

Not humanitarian? Is it humanitarian that someone like me can't get surgery?

Harte

QuantumTheoryisTheBest

Harte

We spend billions on illegals who go to the ER for free healthcare. Stop the freebies. Suddenly, there is is money for American citizens and the immigration problem is solved.

It would be interesting to see the result if a politician were to propose repealing the law that requires hospitals to treat everyone regardless of ability to pay.
Well, maybe not "interesting." Humorous would be a better descriptor.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Harte

It would be interesting to see the result if a politician were to propose repealing the law that requires hospitals to treat everyone regardless of ability to pay.
Well, maybe not "interesting." Humorous would be a better descriptor.

Harte

Oh man, don't give them any ideas. The middle class would die off really quickly. I'm surprised the deep state hasn't tried this, though, seeing as getting rid of us is their ultimate goal.

Lord Henry

@PaulaJedi need to weigh in here and say the biggest loss to the American health care system will be Englands toughening up on health tourism coming from the state. I've seen with my own eyes so called American tourists beening wheeled through Gatwick on a gurney with a drip and left for the NHS to deal with. Because England is charitable, we don't send them packing of home. However it appears a more toughter and less charitable approach is now firmly on the he books.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi need to weigh in here and say the biggest loss to the American health care system will be Englands toughening up on health tourism coming from the state. I've seen with my own eyes so called American tourists beening wheeled through Gatwick on a gurney with a drip and left for the NHS to deal with. Because England is charitable, we don't send them packing of home. However it appears a more toughter and less charitable approach is now firmly on the he books.

Well, as long as they are PAYING, it would only be helping the UK economy. Plane tickets are very expensive or I would spend a month in Holland getting my teeth fixed. (I just got a $12,000 quote here in the U.S.).

I wish I were closer to Mexico. A friend showed me a photo on the border of a Mexican dentist with English advertisement signs saying that they are 70% cheaper than America. Amusingly, the parking lot was on the American side. (Also note: no border protection?)

Since my kids are getting older, I'm going to try to find a full time job (currently work part time) and use 100% of my paychecks for dental and medical. I am going to look for something political/government so I can get my foot in the door and run later. :)
Anyway, can't wait around....need to find a personal solution for healthcare. In 2017, a lot of women have to work. I was fortunate enough to raise my own children, but I think they may be old enough to stay home alone after school now. I'll just tell them to never answer the door.

Lord Henry

Well, as long as they are PAYING.

Well I'm sorry to have to inform you that they are NOT PAYING. Americans are notorious known throughout the world as spongers. Health tourism costs NHS 280 million a year. A charming security guard at Gatwick told me, they get everything from toothless Texans looking to NHS dentists to give them something called the full Osmond to morbidly obese rednecks looking for a heart Ops. Apparently it's going to get worse now you've apparently got some narcissistic crass former television personality at the helm.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, as long as they are PAYING.

Well I'm sorry to have to inform you that they are NOT PAYING. Americans are notorious known throughout the world as spongers. Health tourism costs NHS 280 million a year. A charming security guard at Gatwick told me, they get everything from toothless Texans looking to NHS dentists to give them something called the full Osmond to morbidly obese rednecks looking for a heart Ops. Apparently it's going to get worse now you've apparently got some narcissistic crass former television personality at the helm.

The American middle class has been ignored and neglected for a very long time while illegals and refugees get top notch health care. People are desperate. So, am I an instant redneck because I don't have $12,000 to get my teeth fixed?