Health Care - this "loss" is really a WIN!!!!

QuantumTheoryisBest

Well, we all need health care and Obama didn't help with that AT ALL, well for me it didn't. I'm low on money but I have enough for bills insurance ect. But I must point out that Paulajedi has a great point about Paul Ryan and that checkmate, so great that I can afford health care, but we do need a planned out health care for EVERYONE. I know that'll be really hard though. But Trump is a really good business man and he's gonna get things in in the White House, so an ACTUAL affordable health care plan with be possible, in Trumps's First term, or his second.

QuantumTheoryisTheBest
What you say - we need affordable health care for everyone - cannot come about with the present model of buying insurance to cover risks.
So, you are advocating for single-payer government health care.
I say no thank you to that.

Harte
This is no single player anything Harte, you are not getting it, Obama made the Affordable Health Care Act to make it for everyone. But he left out an important piece, The "Affordable" Part. Yeah Obama was a great president, and Trump will be too, but only and truly if we can get this Actualy Affordable Care Act in, get America out of Debt, and defeat Isis(Which is a big threat like North Korea) then I'd say America is go to go for another 15 or 20 years am I right? So thats all I have to say for now.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@QuantumTheoryisBest (and everyone else following this thread) - I thought I might bring this up as this is in the Politics forum. In my humble opinion, Obama was nowhere near a great president, given all his lies and scandals that make a midget out of Nixon's Watergate, and everything unconstitutional he has done during his 8 years in office.

We're allowed to have political tangents as long as we're not too far off topic and we're talking in a political forum, right?

QuantumTheoryisBest

@QuantumTheoryisBest (and everyone else following this thread) - I thought I might bring this up as this is in the Politics forum. In my humble opinion, Obama was nowhere near a great president, given all his lies and scandals that make a midget out of Nixon's Watergate, and everything unconstitutional he has done during his 8 years in office.

We're allowed to have political tangents as long as we're not too far off topic and we're talking in a political forum, right?
I didn't say anything about Obama being a bad president, and he wasn't a bad one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I didn't say anything about Obama being a bad president, and he wasn't a bad one.

Many of us aren't fans of Obama, but you are allowed to have an opinion. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well I disagree, because I don't trust fake news at all.

Lots of health care failed promises with Obama --- premiums and deductibles increased to outrageous prices, forced to get a new doctor every year and a new plan every year, dropped by insurance companies. He passed silly mandates that inflated the cost, for example, forcing a 60 year old to have pregnancy coverage she didn't need. And that is just on the healthcare front (to stay on topic here). There is much, much more disaster he caused (with public unrest being a #1).

QuantumTheoryisBest

Lots of health care failed promises with Obama --- premiums and deductibles increased to outrageous prices, forced to get a new doctor every year and a new plan every year, dropped by insurance companies. He passed silly mandates that inflated the cost, for example, forcing a 60 year old to have pregnancy coverage she didn't need. And that is just on the healthcare front (to stay on topic here). There is much, much more disaster he caused (with public unrest being a #1).
Well this is true, as Obama did not keep any of his Health Care Promises. He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't a goody to shoe's either.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Well this is true, as Obama did not keep any of his Health Care Promises. He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't a goody to shoe's either.

I think he's a white collar criminal, but I'm not going to try to change your mind or anything. Free speech. Freedom of thought.
We can all be friends. LOL.

Anyway, I am a fan of the Freedom Caucus. I'm very glad that Trump is FINALLY talking with them. That means there is hope. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just did my medical expense calcuations for taxes. My health insurance and out of pocket expenses took 25% of my income last year.

QuantumTheoryisBest

I think he's a white collar criminal, but I'm not going to try to change your mind or anything. Free speech. Freedom of thought.
We can all be friends. LOL.

Anyway, I am a fan of the Freedom Caucus. I'm very glad that Trump is FINALLY talking with them. That means there is hope. :)
I hate people sometimes. My friend Jesse was talking about how bad trump is and that trump is not better than Obama. He also said trump only cares about money and not the people but that's so not true.