Health Care - this "loss" is really a WIN!!!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well this is true, as Obama did not keep any of his Health Care Promises. He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't a goody to shoe's either.

I think he's a white collar criminal, but I'm not going to try to change your mind or anything. Free speech. Freedom of thought.
We can all be friends. LOL.

Anyway, I am a fan of the Freedom Caucus. I'm very glad that Trump is FINALLY talking with them. That means there is hope. :)
I hate people sometimes. My friend Jesse was talking about how bad trump is and that trump is not better than Obama. He also said trump only cares about money and not the people but that's so not true.

Well, I do disagree with him, but it is his first amendment right to like who he wants to. We will debate on here often, but that's what free speech is SUPPOSED to be about.

Democrats and Republicans often disagree. That itself is 100% American. Democracy. It becomes a problem when the left starts to insult, riot violently, obstruct the free speech of others (check the news for college campuses where speakers are chased away by violent mobs), lie on television, etc. The simple disagreement is a constitutional right. The ACTIONS of some of the left are not.

Do you want to know how I know Trump cares? He has so much money that he could go hide away on an island alone for the rest of his life, living in luxury. But, he chose to sacrafice his time and privacy to fix our messed up government. Part of the backlash against him comes from the deep state that is running the country. Deep state consists of corrupt senators, government administrators, and people who are no longer in office. There is lobbying, paper pushing, favors, propaganda, leaking of information, and more political games that they play. Trump declared war on the deep state, so they are FURIOUS. The young lefties don't understand this at all and just see a reason to protest... resist! resist! Resist what exactly? More jobs? Better health care? A healthy economy? It has never been about race. Immigration is about economics and nothing more, but the deep state uses the racism card as a liberal propaganda tool to try to take down Mr. Trump.

IMHO.

jcolanzi

I think he's a white collar criminal, but I'm not going to try to change your mind or anything. Free speech. Freedom of thought.
We can all be friends. LOL.

Anyway, I am a fan of the Freedom Caucus. I'm very glad that Trump is FINALLY talking with them. That means there is hope. :)
I hate people sometimes. My friend Jesse was talking about how bad trump is and that trump is not better than Obama. He also said trump only cares about money and not the people but that's so not true.

Well, I do disagree with him, but it is his first amendment right to like who he wants to. We will debate on here often, but that's what free speech is SUPPOSED to be about.

Democrats and Republicans often disagree. That itself is 100% American. Democracy. It becomes a problem when the left starts to insult, riot violently, obstruct the free speech of others (check the news for college campuses where speakers are chased away by violent mobs), lie on television, etc. The simple disagreement is a constitutional right. The ACTIONS of some of the left are not.

Do you want to know how I know Trump cares? He has so much money that he could go hide away on an island alone for the rest of his life, living in luxury. But, he chose to sacrafice his time and privacy to fix our messed up government. Part of the backlash against him comes from the deep state that is running the country. Deep state consists of corrupt senators, government administrators, and people who are no longer in office. There is lobbying, paper pushing, favors, propaganda, leaking of information, and more political games that they play. Trump declared war on the deep state, so they are FURIOUS. The young lefties don't understand this at all and just see a reason to protest... resist! resist! Resist what exactly? More jobs? Better health care? A healthy economy? It has never been about race. Immigration is about economics and nothing more, but the deep state uses the racism card as a liberal propaganda tool to try to take down Mr. Trump.

IMHO.

Paula,

Trump has a new health care bill that the conservatives seem to like. There may be a vote by Friday.

I'm sure you'll be be happy to know that Obama left the mansion and is on some Island. Seems his scheme is starting to unravel.

Harte

Well, we all need health care and Obama didn't help with that AT ALL, well for me it didn't. I'm low on money but I have enough for bills insurance ect. But I must point out that Paulajedi has a great point about Paul Ryan and that checkmate, so great that I can afford health care, but we do need a planned out health care for EVERYONE. I know that'll be really hard though. But Trump is a really good business man and he's gonna get things in in the White House, so an ACTUAL affordable health care plan with be possible, in Trumps's First term, or his second.

QuantumTheoryisTheBest
What you say - we need affordable health care for everyone - cannot come about with the present model of buying insurance to cover risks.
So, you are advocating for single-payer government health care.
I say no thank you to that.

Harte
This is no single player anything Harte, you are not getting it, Obama made the Affordable Health Care Act to make it for everyone. But he left out an important piece, The "Affordable" Part. Yeah Obama was a great president, and Trump will be too, but only and truly if we can get this Actualy Affordable Care Act in, get America out of Debt, and defeat Isis(Which is a big threat like North Korea) then I'd say America is go to go for another 15 or 20 years am I right? So thats all I have to say for now.
The current model of compensating for risk by buying insurance relies on most buyers not needing the insurance.
That system cannot support what's going on even now, much less if we provide "affordable" health care for everyone.
After all, some people don't want (or need) to buy health care at all.

The world is moving toward single payer systems, and that includes the U.S.
How do you feel about Dr. Charles Krauthammer?

Read here what he says about this.

Harte

jcolanzi

Trump was playing golf with Rand Paul discussing the health care bill. I think it will fit more with what people want.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I can't understand how Americans are okay with having free education but not free healthcare. Can someone explain this to me?

80% of us Americans don't need it, don't want it and don't use it. The rest of us before Obamacare had very easy access to affordable healthcare. Now thanks to Obama's destruction of the once healthy and thriving healthcare industry, healthcare is a luxury only affordable to the rich.