Hello 2004, I am from 2035

MadIce

There is nothing to explain for me here, Edge. I have said all that mattered.

Mission accomplished. You are exposed. I will not bother you again.

Have a good day.

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadIce@Jun 19 2004, 06:50 PM
There is nothing to explain for me here, Edge. I have said all that mattered.

Mission accomplished. You are exposed. I will not bother you again.

Have a good day.
I still do not understand. Exposed? Edge?

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadIce@Jun 19 2004, 06:38 PM
Hi all,

In my role as observer of the Time Travel Portal (I have two be carefull these days because I am wearing two hats - I hope it ?doesn't look silly) I have noticed the following:

On the 18th (a few days ago) I had a visitor at the #TimeTravelTheory on DALnet. That visitor was called RomanTT. A minute later (so my logs tell me - it may have been sooner) RomanTT joins TimeTravellersInn. Within a minute RomanTT leaves without a word. RomanTT was using an AOL hostmask.

Why do I mention this? First of all the 18th was the day Roman registered on this message board. Time Traveller Roman here and the nick RomanTT need no explanation for an obvious connection. AOL always triggers an alert, because it has been abused many times. Most noteworthy by Edge25. Edge often tries to see if he is still banned or not by visiting these channels.

This time he used a slightly different hostmask, so that is how he was able to enter these channels. Maybe confused or maybe he didn't want to stay he left after finding out.

Why do I think RomanTT is Edge25? If you are unfamiliar with this time then it is strange to say the least that he finds these two channels in notime. Also, Jovial_Kitten already noted that she was surprised someone found this board that soon after its introduction. If one is a TTer you can argue that this board is known in the future and therefore you found it. Same goes for the IRC channels. Obviously I don't have that opinion. Therefore I think it is someone from the community. He knew where to find us.

I think it is Edge25's way of payback time.

Thanks for your attention.
I have re-read this post and done some research. Correct me if I'm wrong:

DALnet is a chat room? Somebody came on to it with the name 'RomanTT' and left without saying a word. That is the gist, yes?

Well, that person was not me because I had not heard of DALnet until now. Someone pretending to be me, perhaps?

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 19 2004, 06:53 PM
Is there anything that you can tell us that hasn't been asked (or said by John Titor)?
Well, I have not yet had the time to read all of what John Titor posted, so I do not know.

lev

::.. Edge again! ..:: I see u went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address u used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it? ..::.. How long did u plan for this to last? ..:: Can u fast forward to the pictures? ..::

R

Roman

Originally posted by lev@Jun 19 2004, 07:02 PM
::.. ?Edge again! ..:: I see you went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address you used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it?..::
Please explain, I do not understand. My name is not Edge or Alexander.
I have explained the origins of the email address I am using (which is not mine really) further back in this thread.

R

Roman

Well, I don't know what has happened here but I must go to bed in 5 minutes so if anyone can explain please could you do so now? I don't want to go to bed confused.

lev

Originally posted by Roman+Jun 20 2004, 01:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roman @ Jun 20 2004, 01:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lev@Jun 19 2004, 07:02 PM
::.. Edge again! ..:: I see you went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address you used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it?..::
I have explained the origins of the email address I am using (which is not mine really) further back in this thread. [/b][/quote]
::.. Not Edge? ..::.. Then you are the real thing huh? :: Photos will help boost your credibility a bit? ..::.. You can get a disposable camera and get the photos onto a CD in a very short period of time ..::

R

Roman

Originally posted by lev+Jun 19 2004, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lev @ Jun 19 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Roman@Jun 20 2004, 01:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-lev
@Jun 19 2004, 07:02 PM
::..? Edge again! ..:: I see you went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address you used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it?..::

I have explained the origins of the email address I am using (which is not mine really) further back in this thread.
::.. Not Edge? ..::.. Then you are the real thing huh? :: Photos will help boost your credibility a bit? ..::.. You can get a disposable camera and get the photos onto a CD in a very short period of time ..:: [/b][/quote]
Why would I want to take pictures of my "time machine"? That could be dangerous if they got in the wrong hands.