Hello 2004, I am from 2035

lev

::..Wow! :: A real Time Travel person..::
::..This is great :: and sooo original ..::
::..Thanks for coming to our Time line :: we are obviously special to your timeline ..::.. Please post some photos of your device :: Since you are the "real thing" I'm sure you can, and won't mind, providing us with some very real photos ..::.. I can't wait ..::.. Let me guess a C204 or the C206 designed by GE? ..::

lev

::.. Do you eat beef? :: How's the CJD epidemic in your timeline? ..::.. Our cows are furious! ..::

lev

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 18 2004, 09:15 PM
Mmmm...If I can get my hands on a scanner and a camera (and if I can figure out how to use them) I will certainly do that but I do not see how it would be of any use to you.
::.. Of great use actually :: you would help lend some credibility to an old popular friend of mine...::.. Consider it a great personal favor ..::.. Don't forget your manual by the way ..::

lev

::.. I supposed that The United States is still a representative republic in 2036?..::
::..After the war did the U.S. divide into 5 general areas based on their economic and defensive strengths?..::
::..I'll bet many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was probably held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over?..::
::..Is federal power now decentralized and the focus of daily politics is in the state senates. Federal law has also been streamlined I'll bet, but much harder to change..::

lev

::.. FYI - As you are probably aware, UNIX will have a timeout error in 2038 that a few computer GURUS went ahead and fixed in this timeline ..::.. I would imagine that it was fixed in other timelines? ..::.. Can you please verify that the fix worked without anyone having to go back to 1975 to get an old IBM 5100 computer?..::