Hello 2004, I am from 2035

PyRo99

It's alright. We can continue to talk here.

Ummm...

If all major cities in the US is bombed, that means a good portion of the population will be taken care of, as well as with the Civil War. Do you have any clue what the current population in the US(in your time) is now?

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 05:32 PM
It's alright. We can continue to talk here.

Ummm...

If all major cities in the US is bombed, that means a good portion of the population will be taken care of, as well as with the Civil War. Do you have any clue what the current population in the US(in your time) is now?
It is estimated that approx 3 billion people died in the war. About 150 million of those were Americans.

PyRo99

Wow. That is a huge number. 150 million Americans, thats actually pretty small...considering 3 billion died.

Is there an estimation on how many died in the American Civil War?

MadeYouLook

Roman when you go back to your time, will you be able to come back again? If you do will you bring us something from the future?

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 05:42 PM
Wow. ?That is a huge number. ?150 million Americans, thats actually pretty small...considering 3 billion died. ?

Is there an estimation on how many died in the American Civil War?
Yes, actually I edited my post - I think the figure may have been 150 million, if I remember correctly.

Definitely 3 billion overall though. I'm guessing that many people (millions?) died in the civil war also.

You have to take into account the millions of people who died in Africa and Asia due to lack of aid. Also, disease was rife in Europe, add a few civil wars and nuclear bombs in there and many people will die. Australia and China too took great hits.

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 05:42 PM
Roman when you go back to your time, will you be able to come back again? If you do will you bring us something from the future?
That could be a possiblity, I'm not sure.

PyRo99

Originally posted by Roman
Yes, actually I edited my post - I think the figure may have been 150 million, if I remember correctly.

Definitely 3 billion overall though. I'm guessing that many people (millions?) died in the civil war also.

You have to take into account the millions of people who died in Africa and Asia due to lack of aid. Also, disease was rife in Europe, add a few civil wars and nuclear bombs in there and many people will die. Australia and China too took great hits.

Considering that China has an over-population right now, I do believe that couldn't hurt them too badly.

Also, what disease runs rampant throughout Europe?

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 05:46 PM
Considering that China has an over-population right now, I do believe that couldn't hurt them too badly.

Also, what disease runs rampant throughout Europe?
Mad Cow disease mainly, and all over the world too.

Also, because the health care systems practially shut down many illnesses and other problems could not be properly treated so many died.

It may interest you that there is a scheme to up the population right now, in Europe and America as far as I know. The governments are encouraging people to have children.

PyRo99

Wait. I thought America was divided up into 5 countries? But it still falls behind the mask of The United States Of America?

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 05:51 PM
Wait. ?I thought America was divided up into 5 countries? ?But it still falls behind the mask of The United States Of America?
Yes, they also still have 52 (?) stars on their flag, just like they have today.