Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Orpheus Rex

I'm sorry, I did not intend to sound rude...:confused:
Umm... anyways...
Could you tell us a little more about the Chimeras?
What are some more major kinds of Chimeras?
What is the agricultural situation in the U.S.? I mean, who does the farming and what do they farm?
Do people still eat meat?
Are alcoholic beverages still around?
. It is a logical construct found only in the mathematics. When you mathematically describe an event that contains a paradox, the apparent paradox can be resolved by adding more variables.
You claim to be quite knowledgeable about your time machine. I assume you at least know the basics of the math, care to share a little of it?

Anonynez

If I were this TT, I would be growing tired of the negative interrogation...but I digress. It takes a lot to peak my interest as of late. This thread has done so. Alleged Time Traveler, you seem to have an answer for every question thrown at you. For that reason alone I am impressed. Being that this is a site dedicated to all things conspired, paranormal, and unexplained, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. A lot of the topics on this site are far more hard to believe than your story. If for no other reason than this; I am a John Titor fan, and I would not want to miss out on the opportunity to speak with a legitimate TT. I assume that your initial reason for coming here was to be able to speak somewhat freely without judgement in order to release some of the emotions that are obviously plaguing your psyche. I can understand that. Please do not let the interrogation of some or the barrage of questioning from others deter you from your purpose. If you are indeed what you say you are, then you really need not worry about proving anything to anyone on this message board. If your intent here is merely to vent, then please continue to do so. If you have other reasons for being here and anyone can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to ask. The best way to prove your story will more than likely be mathematically. If you put yourself at 19 years of age, and your background is what you say, then I cant understand why anyone would expect you to know everything that has been asked of you. With that being said, you have shown great conviction and resolve to be able to answer half of the questions this panel of judges and inquirers have thrown your way. For that, I commend you. The psychological toll that your journey has taken on you is nothing short of completely traumatic. So, to even be able to survive with the limited resources that you have is a feat. If your story is true, I personally feel that you have been used as a "time traveling lab rat", as a previous post mentioned. Orphan meets mad scientist genius in the midst of a revolution, time travel is half-ass invented, and the nineteen year old boy looking to find who and what he is really made of is chosen (or targeted) to be the guinea. Makes perfect sense to me. I served in the United States Marines. I joined when I was 17 years old. By 19 I was not only trained to, but was mentally capable of killing a man if it were necessary. For someone to suggest that you are not capable of the task you have been given is quite asinine actually. Our United States Military does this daily. We take teenage boys looking for a purpose and send them right into the heat of battle knowing NOTHING......because they are willing to go. Some of them return home having taken lives before they are legally able to purchase alcohol. So, before I ask my only question of you, I will say this young man. Stay on course. Keep your target objective in your view, and do not waiver. Stay motivated and stay alert. Accomplish your mission. I say these things because much like the posts of non-believers here, I dont think anyone ever intended for you to make it anywhere. I think you were a test, and unfortunately your test has failed. That does not mean YOU have failed. It means THEY have failed you. I apologize for putting it into this harsh perspective for you; however, I believe that you've already had a sleepless night or two contemplating the idea that you were used. Accept it, adapt, and overcome your situation.

My only question for you is:

Is there a United States Marine Corps in your time? I have a very specific reason for asking this question.

Thank you for your time

BlastTyrant

I was reading some other TT posts for fun and since you seem to know your stuff i do have a question. And this was solved via the Dr. Who series.

How do you work with Credentials? I cant imagine a Drivers license would work 40 years in the past, along with a birth certificate and Identification?

Sure you can make it up, but at some point the risk of getting caught and someone reporting you has to be fairly large. These days you cant do much with out a Drivers license "Sure smaller towns and stuff don't care or look into it to much" but there is that risk.

Or like Titor Where he TT in his Corvette, Registration and plates had to be a pain in the Butt, especially if he got pulled over.

Aevi Vegr

I'm sorry for the delay in answering. I have fallen ill.

Chimeras have different purposes that really define them.
You have the organ farm chimeras that are typical animals with human organs that can transplanted into people.
You have pet chimeras because everyone loves dogs with wings or whatnot.
You have human chimeras who opt to take on aspects of animals. This third kind is more experimental in 2043.

Farming is often automated by pseudo-sentiences. The average farm is run mostly by machine.
Meat is still eaten.
Yes, alcohol is still legal and there are plenty of new flavors available.

I'll share the basic mathematical idea behind the causality issue.
M(T1)=U[T0->T1](M(T0))
U = local physical laws
We assume that T*:T0<T*<T1
Now I will have the system influence itself with what I will call T2, and show the influence as being T2>T1.
Thusly, I would show the change in the system as:
{M(T1)=U[T0->T1](M(T0);M(T2))
{M(T2)=U[T1->T2](M(T1))

The U.S Marine Corps? Well, the militaries of the world are mostly combined under the Oligarchy. However, prior to that, I think that the Marines were merged into a division of the Army. I'm not entirely sure how that process happened or when. I just don't remember their name being mentioned when the U.S. military was officially made a part of the Oligarchy's military.
I also agree with the idea that I might be a lab rat. Nevertheless, my mission is still my own and I will try my hardest to complete it because I know my cause is just.

Thank you Leslie.

I avoid scenarios that might need an ID. My landlord didn't ask for ID and so my apartment is in the bad side of town. I live in a place that doesn't ask questions and people don't really want to know who I am or what I've done. The only shopping I do is with cash and for the most part, I only shop at local deli's and hardware stores. If I need something that requires an ID to buy, I will pay someone to buy it for me. I do have a fake paper just in case I need them. I use this website and others like it to help with complete ID generating: Free Tools - Fake Name Generator.
My main worry is the authorities who can require me to show ID and so if they start poking around here, I plan on moving out. I am extremely careful and have three identities at the moment currently. I use public transportation mostly.
The greatest problem with my situation currently is that makes it so that I don't have access to doctors.

BlastTyrant

I'm sorry for the delay in answering. I have fallen ill.

Chimeras have different purposes that really define them.
You have the organ farm chimeras that are typical animals with human organs that can transplanted into people.
You have pet chimeras because everyone loves dogs with wings or whatnot.
You have human chimeras who opt to take on aspects of animals. This third kind is more experimental in 2043.

Farming is often automated by pseudo-sentiences. The average farm is run mostly by machine.
Meat is still eaten.
Yes, alcohol is still legal and there are plenty of new flavors available.

I'll share the basic mathematical idea behind the causality issue.
M(T1)=U[T0->T1](M(T0))
U = local physical laws
We assume that T*:T0<T*<T1
Now I will have the system influence itself with what I will call T2, and show the influence as being T2>T1.
Thusly, I would show the change in the system as:
{M(T1)=U[T0->T1](M(T0);M(T2))
{M(T2)=U[T1->T2](M(T1))

The U.S Marine Corps? Well, the militaries of the world are mostly combined under the Oligarchy. However, prior to that, I think that the Marines were merged into a division of the Army. I'm not entirely sure how that process happened or when. I just don't remember their name being mentioned when the U.S. military was officially made a part of the Oligarchy's military.
I also agree with the idea that I might be a lab rat. Nevertheless, my mission is still my own and I will try my hardest to complete it because I know my cause is just.

Thank you Leslie.

I avoid scenarios that might need an ID. My landlord didn't ask for ID and so my apartment is in the bad side of town. I live in a place that doesn't ask questions and people don't really want to know who I am or what I've done. The only shopping I do is with cash and for the most part, I only shop at local deli's and hardware stores. If I need something that requires an ID to buy, I will pay someone to buy it for me. I do have a fake paper just in case I need them. I use this website and others like it to help with complete ID generating: Free Tools - Fake Name Generator.
My main worry is the authorities who can require me to show ID and so if they start poking around here, I plan on moving out. I am extremely careful and have three identities at the moment currently. I use public transportation mostly.
The greatest problem with my situation currently is that makes it so that I don't have access to doctors.

Is their ever a Temptation to Stay in the current time you travel to? Meet a nice girl or just like the place better?

paradox404

This thread is quite interesting. Sorry if any of these are similar or the same as other questions.

Do you know how the singularities are created in such a small space and how the Electron injector works?

What is the Time machines power source?

Does the "Device" use Virtual reality, biotechnology, 3D or is it... an IPhone 6/IPhone 6S/IPhone 6C? (666)
(The only thing people think of being "Revolutionary" like you describe is the IPhone, which in that case would be the device being 'X'mm smaller than the last version. Although I honestly don't see the point, All I see it as is being an I-Spy)

Could you describe the Time device in your time machine in more detail? (If you can)

Sorry if my questions about the time machine are a bit much but I am really interested in time machines.

Leslie

Aevi, I hope you are feeling better and your illness is not severe. Are there major viruses in our time that yours doesn't have?

How much of the military was on the side of the revolutionaries? Can you talk about a possible power grid shutdown soon? Are there some states or regions where most of the Oligarchies come from?

Stay healthy.