Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

paradox404

He wanted to build a Shangri La, a place outside of time. I'm not sure we would see him well. He did intend to move west, so maybe we might see evidence of that.

If my theroy on time is correct, and this is an early or first level repition, then we would not see his decendants nor a shangrala. Also, we still have no proof that he actually was/is a time traveler. If he has some decent proof, such as an image deplicting a real time machine, then I will be convinced. But if someone who seems real legit in the way they talk can't back it up with any substancial evidence, then they simply can't be believed, a good example would be polititions and climate scientists.

Aevi, if you are reading this, reply to what we are saying even if you are buying a camera, uploading images, ect. if a reply is not given within a few weeks then I guess most of us will simply assume you have fled. Either way though, if the info that aevi game me in the PM's is true, then I will I will cosider that as proof as being a TT or being knowledgeable, as with what he said here about the future, then I will consider that as being psykick or a TT. As for proof, pictures should be clear, and not doodgy like John Titor's "Laser" photograph.

Time will tell what happens now. :D

paradox404

A Catholic myself, I visit this site occasionally- don't know how I managed to find it; but I think this answers any kind of questions about Aevi's religion, even if this post is Aevi.

To Those Concerned - Catholic Answers Forums

That appears to be Aevi Vegr, but it strikes me as odd that he speaks differently, in more of a religous sort of speech at the end.

Then I thought to myself;
It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for this is the abolition of man; and the living should lay it to heart.
-AV

It seems that the thought he has, if it is from the bible, might be a cryptic clue as to something else, perhaps the time capsule's co-ordinates. As for the other after him, that could mean someone else coming or more likely the time capsule. And why is he telling us to remember our "relative influence of a variable"?

Orpheus Rex

"To Those Concerned Jan 13, '14, 6:24 pm
I hope you find this. This isn't my usual place, but I have my reasons.

I'm terribly, terribly sorry. I failed to produce the pictures has I asked. I am gone now or rather will be shortle due to some unfortunate happenings. I regret severall things about my short stay here, that I couldn't do more. But I must travel onward while I still can. Look forward to the other after me, since things like that do seem to hapen. Consider it mission failed, but the path is paved. Now consider that you have two paths before you. I know you'll find your own way. Remember your hammegin.

Finally, I say, Father forgive mee for this final blessing.

Then I thought to myself;
It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for this is the abolition of man; and the living should lay it to heart.

-AV"
:cautious:... He misspelled hamegin... that isn't like him. I agree, it sounds weird.
It seems that the thought he has, if it is from the bible, might be a cryptic clue as to something else, perhaps the time capsule's co-ordinates. As for the other after him, that could mean someone else coming or more likely the time capsule. And why is he telling us to remember our "relative influence of a variable"?
It appears to be Ecclesiastes 7:2... but it seems to be altered...:cautious:
Ecclesiastes 7:2 It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart.