Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

lapis blue

Hi, Aevi Vegr,

I have a few questions: “If I were standing at a safe proximity from where you would enter or arrive on our world line, what would I observe throughout your arrival? What would it look like? Also, what is the time duration of the event itself once you’ve entered our world line? ”

I look forward to your answers.

Take care,

Lapis

deusexmachina

Aevi; sorry, this has been bothering me for a bit. You've mentioned several times throughout these posts about hominids and what is known as a 'Goliath event'. Can you define 'Goliath event', perhaps give an example?

Kuroo

I have one random question, is there in 2043 large medical corporation starting with M, originally originating from middle or eastern europe? Or some other organization like that?
ту гавариш по рускому язику?

Last edited:

brec

Have you built a time machine? I'm currently casting for a documentary about Time Travel. If interested, reply with a bit about yourself and your time traveling endeavors to [email protected]
My name is Floyd Ellison; I am a time traveler.
I am not supposed to be in 2013, but since I am here I have decided to join this forum to ease my loneliness until the time I am capable to continue my journey.
Please allow me to tell you a bit about myself.
I left from the year 2043.
I believe that I am 19 years old, but I can't be sure.
I am an orphan who was found living on the streets of a mostly abandoned Dalmatovo.
I traveled back in time in a homemade machine that was built by myself and a few others in a small underground group.
I am really not all that great at introductions, so please just ask me questions. I am willing to answer to the best of my abilities.

Liberty

Have you built a time machine? I'm currently casting for a documentary about Time Travel. If interested, reply with a bit about yourself and your time traveling endeavors to [email protected]
My name is Floyd Ellison; I am a time traveler.
I am not supposed to be in 2013, but since I am here I have decided to join this forum to ease my loneliness until the time I am capable to continue my journey.
Please allow me to tell you a bit about myself.
I left from the year 2043.
I believe that I am 19 years old, but I can't be sure.
I am an orphan who was found living on the streets of a mostly abandoned Dalmatovo.
I traveled back in time in a homemade machine that was built by myself and a few others in a small underground group.
I am really not all that great at introductions, so please just ask me questions. I am willing to answer to the best of my abilities.
Hook me up brec! You wont be bored :)

Kuroo

Could you name the members of the council of nine and tell something about all of them.
Also is there a fucntion of an "Administrator"?
Does white uniform with turquise decorations ring anything?