Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Samstwitch

Paul Ryan, 75.jpg

Floyd, Could the president on your Worldline in 2016 named "Paul" be Paul Ryan? He was in the Presidential race in 2012 as a running mate (as Vice President), and it is possible that he may run for president in the future. Maybe he is the guy you are referring to. Please have a look. Here is an article about Paul Ryan from today working to negotiate with Obama over the stalemate. He is presently a Congressman.

Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaking of the other Pauls...I just don't see Rand Paul or Ron Paul (father and son) as ever becoming part of a New World Order. That is everything they are fighting against. Below is an interview with former Congressman Ron Paul from yesterday. This will help you understand where he and his son (Rand) are coming from regarding our nation.

Last edited:

Leslie

5. Rand would have been president at the time, but early on in his presidency. It is very possible that it is the result of already passed legislation.

You mentioned "Paul " and then "Rand"'. That's interesting. Thanks everybody for a fun thread.

Stay safe!

Aevi Vegr

I just now noticed all of those extra comments.
Your economic ideas make sense to me. I know in my timeline the economy did collapse, but I thought it already had here with the talk of the shutdown. As for a default on the loan, I never heard of it. The process for the economic collapse isn't in my realm of knowledge, I never learned it.
The RFID chips may be the start of it. From what I can see though, it only registers implanted devices, not mandates them. But that is the way things work though, politicians like to pass controversial stuff bit by bit with other laws.
3. I hadn't thought of that. I guess I'll be spending an hour or two every night trying to track him down on the internet. If I could find him, I'm sure I could double the speed of repairs! I might not need him though, I don't know how extensive the damage is yet. Thank you!

Liberty, I am unaware of those crosses.

Yes, it could be Paul Ryan. I only ever heard of it as the Paul Administration. Normally that refers to the last name, but I don't see why not the first name?
Leslie, I just now became aware of Paul Ryan, prior to that I assumed it would be Rand. It could still be Rand.

1. It is not technically illegal to own a Bible. They do actually appear on the market from time to time. I don't think it is safe to buy those, actually I'm sure of that. It could make you a target. However, most of them were collected for "archival purposes." Like I said, for the most part only state sponsored priests have access to them. You can certainly download a copy for a fee, but it is edited to suit their needs. The same is true with all religious items.
2. Christians of my day, if you mean the ones in the state sponsored churches are not executed. If you are outside of that circle, then yes you could potentially be killed for it.
3. Religion is used as an excuse to disappear people. The government will take and kill the person and if people ask, they will sometimes say that they joined a religion and went off to be a missionary. That is not true, the person more often killed.
4. Yes, I've heard it. Mostly from a guy named Phil who was in the same cell as me for a long time. Andy and I would joke about it a bit.
5. Yes, I have. TV could be used as a great tool, and there certainly are some great shows. Unfortunately, the tool is used to brainwash the masses. Commercials really do impact your subconscious. I can't comment too much on movies, but I have seen quite a few good ones that are worth cherishing. I doubt they are like that though.
6. Who needs drugs when you have computers creating your every fantasy for you? Like with many things, cannabis is technically legal. Actually industrial hemp is doing well.
7. I do recognize the name and I know she helped form the Oligarchy, but I don't have many details on how.

Aevi Vegr

I accidentally hit enter, I will finish what I was saying about 6.
Harder drugs remain illegal. That includes meth, crack, krokodil, chat, and many others.

Samstwitch

Thanks again for answering my questions. I hope it doesn't get too tedious for you. I'm almost done asking the most important ones (I think). :)

1) What year was Time Travel first discovered on your Worldline? Who discovered it?
2) Does the government/military have knowledge of Time Travel on your Worldline?
3) Although it was before you were born, what do you know about a Computer Bug/problem called "Y2K" that caused a major disaster on John Titor's Worldline in the Year 2000? (Thousands died from widespread power outage.)

In my opinion, the Y2K disaster was averted on our Worldline due to John's interaction with his grandfather in 1975, who was an IBM computer Engineer. John told his grandfather about the upcoming Y2K disaster, which in turn had a ripple affect, his grandfather passing on the knowledge of it so that future engineers were aware of it, thereby averting the disaster on our Worldline. (I was very involved in the Y2K fix on our Worldline.)

What affect did Y2K have on your Worldline?

4) There should also have been a similar UNIX problem in 2038. Do you know anything about the UNIX problem?

Last edited:

Aevi Vegr

1. Prior to 2037. And I believe it was discovered by Dr. H.
2. I don't know. I certainly hope not.
3. A Y2K bug is a minor bug that messes with the computer's clocks. It could set a grid off time and cause quite a bit of havoc. I know that the bug was anticipated and resolved years in advance. I never heard of any disaster associated with it. I also know that the Y2K type bug is not unique to the year 2000 and that our time machine's computers were designed to resolve those issues.
4. Similarly, the problem has been anticipated and was resolved in my worldline.

Liberty

Questions:

1) tell us more about Dr H.
2) seen any earth changes like the destruction of Chicago and one big lake afterwards.
3) important Militia battles that we won (important)
4) Titor and Chuck Youngbrant said a ahem (Hero) would win America back after years of trouble!
5) describe growing up to age 19
6) how many others are involved in time travel on your world line?

Samstwitch

After you've had a good night's sleep...:)

1) What is an average day like for you in 2043?
2) Are gas-consuming automotive vehicles still used as much as today, or is there another means of transportation that is used by the masses?
3) Is electricity still generated by nuclear power plants as they are today? Or has solar-energy and/or other environmentally friendly energy alternatives become more common?
4) What is the outcome of Japan's nuclear meltdown at the Fukishima Nuclear Power Plant with regards to radiation leaks and melted rods? Is it ever contained or fixed?
5) Do people still watch TV/television in 2043?
6) Do you know what happens to Russia's President Vladimir Putin?
7) Does the general public still eat massed-produced poisoned food, or have they switched to organic?
8) Is the government still poisoning people with fluoride in the water?
9) In your opinion, what is the most important thing you could tell us in 2013?
10) On your wordline, what are "Chimeras"?
11) Now that you are on our Wordline and it is available to you, have you considered reading the Bible?

Last edited:

Leslie

Thank you for responding aevi. I am curious why you chose the name you did. Also, you said how old you are and since I'm an old lady I can't help but tell you to stay safe and be careful. eat healthy. No junk food. And get warm clothing because the cold weather will be here soon.