Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Aevi Vegr

Its fine. My computer automatically saves everything I type.
Very complicated questions there. Firstly, let me quote myself.
My machine works by creating three microsingularities. Each one creates a separate hole in the timespace fabric. Imagine for a moment that time is a piece of cloth that is folded. Each thread represents a worldline. Now, if you take a needle and stab it through the cloth. At one end is where the time traveler starts and wherever the needle's tip ends up is where the time traveler finds himself. Unfortunately, the time traveler would have no control over where he would be going. In my machine, there are three needles. The needles are sent through the cloth to wherever they end up and data is analyzed about them. The computer then makes calculations which triangulate a better course. And so one of the needles is repositioned to a better coordinate. This process repeats itself again and again until the proper date is found and thread is found.
It is unlikely that I am on my own worldline, however, I should be able to find may way back to using the saved timespace coordinates on my machine. I will return to my own future with the proper coordinates and we shall establish a time trail. This is where the flow of time is depressing and time travel possibly moreso. My purpose is entirely selfish. Where do worlds diverge? If your worldline and mine diverge after 1840, I change both of our futures. My purpose is to make my own horrid worldline and make it into a paradise. What if in the process, I turn three paradises into nightmares? I cannot know that. I could cause significantly more damage. Are good intentions enough? Similarly, what are the reactions to our everyday actions... are they significant enough? Do our decisions cause paradises and nightmares further down the line? What if that guard I killed was the man who would later redeem my world. Time travel is horrid. As a time traveler I can switch worldlines, I could run off and find myself my own paradise, but the blood of those who depended on me would still haunt me. What about Titor, just traveling here for some selfish business. The effect he could have caused. Unforeseeable. My purpose is the revolution. I can know no other. I would rather be hopeless than meaningless.

It doesn't directly. It just gives me a chance to learn what I am getting into. I want to ultimately change my own worldline, which is why I need to travel back to my own worldline and back in time.

1. Moved around a lot. Mostly lived in the Appalachia. Think Georgia-Virginia. Later, when I went to Dr. H.'s Laboratory, that was in the Northeast, I think around Altoona Pennsylvania.
2.For me, I tend to wear camo on the field, often wearing ghillie or cloaked. Cotton hunting shirts when not in camo, with jeans or other durable cloths. Also, a lot of black or green for urban wear, depending on the strategy being used. I wouldn't say that is typical though. The trendy cloths are recolourable, I am not sure what they are made out of. Augmented reality clothing is common too. People can wear about whatever trash they want and still be covered by the augment reality. Even sometimes walking around naked. I really don't understand the phenomena, it isn't that you can't turn off the augmentation, just people forget about it.
3. From where I am now, its cold and rainy. When I was with Dr. H, it was cold and rainy. I'm farther south now and closer to the coast. I can't really compare too much, but my toes are freezing off at the moment. Then again, I don't recall this much rain in the Autumn. But it is quite dreary.
4. Whoah, wasn't expecting the conversation leap there. Yes. I know for a fact that they existed during the purges, think more along the lines of extermination camps. The same purging continues up to 2043 when I left, but I'm not sure if they still have camps per say. The people get brought into a more typical prison before being killed off. Mock trials too sometimes.
5. If I assume that there 350 million people today, then I would guess that there would be about 90 million by 43. Not to bad compared to other places. China and India were decimated with large scale erasings. I heard that they would send planes over large urban centers and drop nerve gas on them. I would hazard a guess saying that the population of the world has probably dropped beneath 2 billion. The mass extermination has for the most part, stopped by 2043. Their recent methods are more eugenic.

Samstwitch

Thanks for the fix above.

About your answers...

1. Moved around a lot. Mostly lived in the Appalachia. Think Georgia-Virginia. Later, when I went to Dr. H.'s Laboratory, that was in the Northeast, I think around Altoona Pennsylvania.

Why do you say you "think" you lived in general areas without being specific? Anyone here can tell you where they lived (city/state) at certain times in their lives. Please explain.

2.For me, I tend to wear camo on the field, often wearing ghillie or cloaked.

What do you mean by "ghillie"? Here is our definition: Ghillie

People can wear about whatever trash they want and still be covered by the augment reality. Even sometimes walking around naked. I really don't understand the phenomena, it isn't that you can't turn off the augmentation, just people forget about it.

What does " augment reality", "augmentation" mean? Here is our definition: Augment

4. Whoah, wasn't expecting the conversation leap there. Yes. I know for a fact that they existed during the purges, think more along the lines of extermination camps. The same purging continues up to 2043 when I left, but I'm not sure if they still have camps per say. The people get brought into a more typical prison before being killed off.

What year does the U.S. Government start rounding up citizens and exterminating people?

During the conquests after the revolution, Quito was nuked to make an example of why it is useless to resist.

In an earlier post, you mentioned the word "Quito"...What is Quito?

More questions...

1) Did the U.S. Government implement Obamacare, aka "Affordable Health Care Act" (mandatory health care)? If so, what affect did it have on the economy? Did Obamacare cause the U.S. economy to fall? Was it ever repealed?
2) Did the U.S. economy ever collapse? Did the government ever Default on the Budget? If so, what year did this happen and what affect did it have on the country? (Is the currency the same or different...or did it become a Cashless Society?)
3) Today our government is set up with the President, the House of Representatives, the Senate, etc...and there are 50 states that Congress and Senators represent. They are mostly made up of two major political parties, Democrats and Republicans. Can you describe the governing system of the U.S. in 2043? If it's a New World Order (NWO), who is at the top? If there is a world leader, what is his name?
4) What is the name for the implanted computer chip that people will be forced to take? Will the chip be used to buy and sell? Will it enable the government to track people? (Do people have to pledge an allegiance to the World Leader in order to have the implanted chip?)
5) What type of government was in place when the computer chip was forced on U.S. citizens? Did it happen when Rand was President, or was it later when he turned over the U.S. government to the Oligarchy?
6) What type of environment are you living in now? (I'm not asking for your location.) Do you rent an apartment, are you staying with a friend, or what? How are you managing to survive on our Worldline? (I know you mentioned having a job, aside from that...)
7) Are AIDS and/or Mad Cow Disease, aka Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) still incurable or has there been any progress in restraining or curing them? Have either disease been considered as 'epidemics'?
8) In 2043 is there still racism/prejudice over race and religion? Is society homophobic/prejudice towards gay people? Is gay marriage legal? (I am not homophobic.)
9) Is there enforced population control regarding birth rates, i.e., limits on how many children a family is allowed?
10) I'm thinking you must have something with you from 2043 that does not exist now. Would you post a photo of one or more objects of this nature for us to see? (This would help substantiate your story.)

I hope you don't mind me asking so many questions, but I am very interested. :)

Last edited:

Liberty

177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation

John titor left this in 2009 for any lost time travelers! And thanks for answering questions!
John talked about divergence in worldlines! John Titor and the phrophet Chuck Youngbrandt said similiar things! Like the earthquake in the New Madrid which destroys Chicago and St louiseand cripples the midwest! Then the russians nuke and invade the east coast! China and company invades the west coast! Judgement will fall on the USA!

Last edited:

Samstwitch

A scary thought...

The outcome on John Titor's Worldline is totally opposite of (Aevi Vegr's) Floyd Ellison's Worldline. Floyd's Worldline is more like George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-four. John's world suffered a World Nuclear War, but was freed of the New World Order. The NWO was defeated. But in Floyd's world, the NWO is in full power and has not even come close to being defeated.

When John arrived on our Worldline in 1975, there was a 2% divergence. However, his presence here greatly altered our Worldline. John said the longer he remained on our Worldline, the greater the divergence would become. His interaction with his grandfather somehow led to diverting the Y2K disaster. This had a ripple affect on U.S. society, who did not engage in a Civil War as they did on John's Worldline. John was very concerned about this and told us that we had a very bleak future (paraphrasing). It seems to me that John's presence here set us back about 8 years compared to events on his Worldline. If I am correct, that means the U.S. government has had 8 years to become more powerful, and it has!

Now we have a visitor named Floyd who may be a real Time Traveler. If he is genuine, then he was knocked onto our Worldline while attempting to travel back to 1840.

My scary thought is...What if John's presence here caused such a great divergence between our Worldlines that we are now headed into a future similar to the one on Floyd's Worldline? If that is the case, then perhaps the divergence between our Worldline and Floyd's Worldline is not so great, and that is why he landed here when his Time Machine malfunctioned.

Now that is a very scary thought! :eek:

I would much rather suffer through a World Nuclear War that knocks out the NWO than to be enslaved in a 1984-type world run by a NWO.

Liberty

Thanks for the fix above.

About your answers...

Why do you say you "think" you lived in general areas without being specific? Anyone here can tell you where they lived (city/state) at certain times in their lives. Please explain.

2.For me, I tend to wear camo on the field, often wearing ghillie or cloaked.

What do you mean by "ghillie"? Here is our definition: Ghillie

People can wear about whatever trash they want and still be covered by the augment reality. Even sometimes walking around naked. I really don't understand the phenomena, it isn't that you can't turn off the augmentation, just people forget about it.

What does " augment reality", "augmentation" mean? Here is our definition: Augment

4. Whoah, wasn't expecting the conversation leap there. Yes. I know for a fact that they existed during the purges, think more along the lines of extermination camps. The same purging continues up to 2043 when I left, but I'm not sure if they still have camps per say. The people get brought into a more typical prison before being killed off.

What year does the U.S. Government start rounding up citizens and exterminating people?

During the conquests after the revolution, Quito was nuked to make an example of why it is useless to resist.

In an earlier post, you mentioned the word "Quito"...What is Quito?

More questions...

1) Did the U.S. Government implement Obamacare, aka "Affordable Health Care Act" (mandatory health care)? If so, what affect did it have on the economy? Did Obamacare cause the U.S. economy to fall? Was it ever repealed?
2) Did the U.S. economy ever collapse? Did the government ever Default on the Budget? If so, what year did this happen and what affect did it have on the country? (Is the currency the same or different...or did it become a Cashless Society?)
3) Today our government is set up with the President, the House of Representatives, the Senate, etc...and there are 50 states that Congress and Senators represent. They are mostly made up of two major political parties, Democrats and Republicans. Can you describe the governing system of the U.S. in 2043? If it's a New World Order (NWO), who is at the top? If there is a world leader, what is his name?
4) What is the name for the implanted computer chip that people will be forced to take? Will the chip be used to buy and sell? Will it enable the government to track people? (Do people have to pledge an allegiance to the World Leader in order to have the implanted chip?)
5) What type of government was in place when the computer chip was forced on U.S. citizens? Did it happen when Rand was President, or was it later when he turned over the U.S. government to the Oligarchy?
6) What type of environment are you living in now? (I'm not asking for your location.) Do you rent an apartment, are you staying with a friend, or what? How are you managing to survive on our Worldline? (I know you mentioned having a job, aside from that...)
7) Are AIDS and/or Mad Cow Disease, aka Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) still incurable or has there been any progress in restraining or curing them? Have either disease been considered as 'epidemics'?
8) In 2043 is there still racism/prejudice over race and religion? Is society homophobic/prejudice towards gay people? Is gay marriage legal? (I am not homophobic.)
9) Is there enforced population control regarding birth rates, i.e., limits on how many children a family is allowed?
10) I'm thinking you must have something with you from 2043 that does not exist now. Would you post a photo of one or more objects of this nature for us to see? (This would help substantiate your story.)

I hope you don't mind me asking so many questions, but I am very interested. :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Hires_2010-10-20-081038c.jpg That is a Ghillie suite

Sorry for all the questions but we really want to know! Titor said N DAY was in 2015 with a short WWIII. Either way the US isnt in for a good time at all!

Leslie

Hi Sam, without posting what the answer is, Did Mr. Aevi answer this question correctly?
"The one piece of evidence you could give me that would be convincing is the name of the device that will emerge on the market in 6 months that will lead to Obama's resignation.".

Samstwitch

Hi Sam, without posting what the answer is, Did Mr. Aevi answer this question correctly?
"The one piece of evidence you could give me that would be convincing is the name of the device that will emerge on the market in 6 months that will lead to Obama's resignation.".

He gave me an answer out of the public eye. The only way I will know if it is correct, is if there is a scandal involving Obama over it and he resigns. Time will tell. :)

Last edited: