Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Giorgio Armani

My name is Floyd Ellison; I am a time traveler.
I am not supposed to be in 2013, but since I am here I have decided to join this forum to ease my loneliness until the time I am capable to continue my journey.
Please allow me to tell you a bit about myself.
I left from the year 2043.
I believe that I am 19 years old, but I can't be sure.
I am an orphan who was found living on the streets of a mostly abandoned Dalmatovo.
I traveled back in time in a homemade machine that was built by myself and a few others in a small underground group.
I am really not all that great at introductions, so please just ask me questions. I am willing to answer to the best of my abilities.
how did you build this homemade time
I don't have an attorney or a known family. Heck, I don't even know what my mother named me. I decided on the name when I was older.
The mission is for me to acquire land in the western territories and then contact Dr. H. so that the resistance can form a colony. Dr. H. is supposed to create better time machines capable of carrying more supplies, technology, and people. I am supposed to scout out a place that will serve us well. We will then create a base somewhere where we won't be disturbed for centuries. When the time comes, my descendents should have the technology to alter key events in the world to ensure the revolution's success. Of course I am required to be on my own timeline, which may be a harder task than we originally thought. I need to be able to see the full diagnostics for the incident that brought me here so that it can resolved.
I am posting on the internet because I need to get things off my mind. It is far more dangerous for me to talk about these things in real life. If I did, I could be captured by your government or sent to a hospital. I have access to darknet technologies that make this relatively safe for me. I need to be careful about disclosing my location.
Idont believe you my friend please show us proof :)

Giorgio Armani

No offense taken. I understand your desire to validate me. The more evidence I post, the greater the risk I am put at. I am in a situation where I cannot escape if I am found, because my time machine is broken down. I'm not actually currently near my time machine. It is being stored at an industrial plant while I try to get my feet on the ground here. I have managed to procure a job and I am working to get the money needed to buy some parts I need for repairs. When I start taking it apart to make repairs, I will post photos. .
John Titor can post a few pictures of a box and be considered proven? What about his picture with the light beam? If there really was a blackhole, wouldn't it bend all the light creating distortions of all the surrounding objects too? And why does his machine only have two singularities? You can't triangulate a coordinate with only two anchors. I am not finding myself convinced. I would never trust anyone claiming to be connected to any military, they are all bastards.
As for the divergence in the worldlines, I am not sure what it is. I was supposed to travel back to the 1840 of my own worldline, but I am finding myself in a foreign one. While I did indeed travel back in time, I also jumped worldlines due to the malfunction. I won't be able to know the divergence unless I can get all the computers back online. Unfortunately, if the memory has been destroyed then my mission will be a failure.
I will probably be here for a while, so I am in no hurry to convince anyone. It is irrelevant to my mission. I will only be on here on weekend nights.
ever heard of steven gibbs, he has a time machine availble for 360 dollars its called an hdr, can you tell us if his hdr is capable of sending people in time? theres videos on youtube that show how its made

Liberty

Yes, Paradox. That is it.
Don't worry. As I have said before, blackholes evaporate. These don't last long. Yes, I do believe that the idea is similar to creating a wormhole.
1. Yes.
2. I can neither confirm nor deny that.

Interesting! My question now would be if you met a leader in 2043. And you come back and met him in 2013. Who would you listen too in 2013?

Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

There is nothing new under the sun. These will be the coming days that god will judge this country. Civil war and Nuclear war will happen. Its written in the stone.

Last edited:

paradox404

I'm sorry, I did not intend to sound rude...:confused:

Yeah gota be more sensitive, don't wana hurt the little guys feelings. He's from the future afterall.

Do you think some of you guys might be too ridiculousy gullible?

I believe that is a contradiction, you are telling us that you believe this and then say that we are gullible, an indication that you don't believe this.
As a response for you question, the thought has crossed mind, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt and listen to what the time travelers have to say.

Galileo, I have a question for you: Do you think you are gullible for believing everything your corrupt government has to say?

Liberty

We have had a few time travelers here before! I would give the Grammy Award to one! First lets go back to the thread :
What all time travelers are saying? | Page 2 | Paranormalis

The Grammy Award goes to Timetraveler 2063

Supreme court upheld obamacare made it law on 28th June 2012. On the 29th of June 2012 there was a great storm from Chicago to Washington, DC.

I know this area like the back of my hand. This a bridge in Mt.Union Pa. You can actually hold off an army in those mountains. Plenty of food and fresh water.

LOL! I would be 100 years old the time you left for 2013. Probably dead for 4 years :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

paradox404

I have a bit of a question...

Aevi, do you know what can the world do to avoid becoming the dystopia you speak of?

(Even if this was your worldline when you got here, it wouldn't be now, as every moment you stay, the greater the divergence becomes, due to changes in the past changing 2013's future. Although you would be causing this worldline to have a better future.)

What type of batteries does the time machine use?
Did the revolution occur because of the government catering to a particular group?
Is the Obama in your worldine a Muslim?

I was reading through the previous posts and found something about that you thought Dr.H based his Time machine off something, what do think he based it off?

Galileo

[

I did some reading on john titor, did anything he predict come true? According to wikepedia it didn't but thats not all too reliable. I am glad I am not a time traveler, i am comfortable with being a standard nut bar.

So...

Wikipedia = not reliable.
Time Traveler on the internet = reliable

k. got it.

Liberty

Something I want you to read! Since I like researching what time travelers are saying. WE had one named timeline_39 at the time travel institute back in 2008. He talks about " The Great Catastrophe!" an anomaly that comes close to earth and cause massive damage world wide. Why I bring this up is because nobody really notices this bright star close to earth now. You see it as the sun goes down. People dismiss it as just another bright star. Know anything about that?

Hello again | Time Travel Institute

Aevi Vegr

The time machine is equipped with two types of computers. The main computer uses technology based on the 4th circuit. The rear three are entirely different. They had to be made to be able to withstand high radiation and gravitational forces. I don't think that the typical silicon chip could work in those conditions. The computers are a prototype quantum computers. I am not well acquainted with the science behind them.

The computers are custom made. I basically built the main computer using spare parts. They aren't much to look at and as I said, photos of the time machine will only be released once the machine is working and I am ready to leave. I am considering releasing photos of other technologies at an earlier date, once I get a cheap digital camera.

A 1.9% difference is more than you might think. A 1% difference in DNA could mean billions of differences in an organism (I can't confirm that, I'm not a geneticist, its just something I've heard before.) When it comes to worldlines, the same principle is true. The majority of differences may be unnoticeable, but at that point there are going to be plenty of things to stand out.

Giorgio, I didn't build the machine alone. Nor am I the inventor. I have given some minor evidence for my credibility and the photos will be released soon enough. Be patient.
Steven Gibb's time machine uses an entirely different principle than mine. His only allows for astral projection into the past. His machine is little more than an electromagnetic field generator that is set to certain frequencies so that it help facilitate astral projection into the past. It supposedly has a low success rate, even for Steven, and I have not seen any proof that it can actually cause true astral projection into the past. In contrast, my machine can actually physically transport matter through time.

I'm not God. I don't know how to avoid a dystopia in this worldline, or even if its still possible to avoid it. This is your world, you do something about it. You need to take your life into your own hands and your world into your hands and push your will against it. I can't see your path or your destiny, but if you die fulfilling your path or destiny or your dreams, then I don't think you will have regrets in the end. And though its been repeated by both prophet and lunatic, "fight the good fight."

Lithium batteries.
Yes, of course. The government is already controlled by exterior forces and those forces have all their desires catered to them.
I don't know.

Previous research. I think that he previously worked for either a corporation or the government on similar technologies. That just makes the most sense to me.

Liberty, I am sorry, but I don't know much about astronomy. I know how to navigate by the stars and I know they are beautiful. Maybe you are referring to Venus?
I'm not sure what your other question is asking.