Hello all from The Scientist

Mr Scientist

I've said this before. Traveling in time, past to future, 1 second at a time.

EDIT: I just haven't said it on the forum, that's all.
My claim is that I've met some claiming to be my future self along with other individuals claiming to have come from the future.

Mr Scientist

To make a good cup of coffee you may want to run 205 degree distilled water through fresh ground coffee with a dash of salt added.
The coffee recipe I was given has amazing recuperative powers and it's apparently used by time travellers on a daily basis to counteract the physical and psychological demands that occur due to time travel.

walt willis

My claim is that I've met some claiming to be my future self along with other individuals claiming to have come from the future.
I tend to believe your assertion. I was given secret information back in 1965 about real time travel technology from the brother-in-law of Phil Corso.
Also I have met either my self or a copy of myself a few times. Aliens have been working with our government after the Roswell crash.
Listen to Phil's son:

Mr Scientist

I tend to believe your assertion. I was given secret information back in 1965 about real time travel technology from the brother-in-law of Phil Corso.
Also I have met either my self or a copy of myself a few times. Aliens have been working with our government after the Roswell crash.
Listen to Phil's son:
That's curious because prior to the plandemic <= ( not a miss spelling). I had a curious experience in a toilet cubicle where I was probed by someone who could be best described as alien like unhuman. At the time I was paralysed but curiously calm. When this person finished and left I quickly regain control over my extremities add apart from temporary problem with my gait, I was no worse for the wear.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Regarding future self:

I told my son to build a time machine in the future and come back NOW as his older self to visit, but it hasn't happened. :)