Hello all from The Scientist

TimeFlipper

That's curious because prior to the plandemic <= ( not a miss spelling). I had a curious experience in a toilet cubicle where I was probed by someone who could be best described as alien like unhuman. At the time I was paralysed but curiously calm. When this person finished and left I quickly regain control over my extremities add apart from temporary problem with my gait, I was no worse for the wear.
Hey there Lord Henry, was that "toilet cubicle" of yours you wrote about above, part of a time machine you named the "Chronos Diminutive", and told us about a few years back and even sent us a photo of it?....I have put the picture of your Chronos Diminutive at the bottom of this posting just to remind you :ROFLMAO:..

From what i recall, to time-travel forwards its four flushes of the toilet, and to time travel backwards its five flushes of the toilet :LOL:...
BTW, Is that dastardly "Briar Pipe Organisation" still chasing you through time Lord Henry? :ROFLMAO:...

CHRONOS.jpg

Mr Scientist

Well Mr @TimeFlipper you where beaten to he punch as they say. As that picture of alleged superluminal scalar wave communication and limited time travelling device was sent to me via a private message from a another member of this forum.

As I've told them I'm a scientist not a clairvoyant and unless I can get my hands on one or at least see a picture of the internal workings, I can't say much about it. I have never had in my possession this device.

What I know about lord Henry is from what I've read on this forum and from people who claim they have met him.

I have never met Lord Henry and am not Lord Henry . As for the Briar, there are numerous videos and threads on forums that talk about this organisation as a agency connected to the "Conlcave". Whom I equally know very little about. Well they are secret and clandestine organisations. So there's going to be a lot of speculation.

Mr Scientist

mullac998

Hey there Lord Henry, was that "toilet cubicle" of yours you wrote about above, part of a time machine you named the "Chronos Diminutive", and told us about a few years back and even sent us a photo of it?....I have put the picture of your Chronos Diminutive at the bottom of this posting just to remind you :ROFLMAO:..

From what i recall, to time-travel forwards its four flushes of the toilet, and to time travel backwards its five flushes of the toilet :LOL:...
BTW, Is that dastardly "Briar Pipe Organisation" still chasing you through time Lord Henry? :ROFLMAO:...

View attachment 12340
You need to stop with these claims have you really got nothing better to do. I don't ever recall lord henry ever mentioning anything called briar if you remember correctly I believe it was DARPA.

TimeFlipper

I had a curious experience in a toilet cubicle where I was probed by someone who could be best described as alien like unhuman. At the time I was paralysed but curiously calm. When this person finished and left I quickly regain control over my extremities add apart from temporary problem with my gait, I was no worse for the wear.
I see from your posting Lord Henry that you have not lost any of your unique humour and there could be no other person than yourself who could write a more ridiculous and implausible story, plus its very sick!! :fp:..

Well Mr @TimeFlipper you where beaten to he punch as they say. As that picture of alleged superluminal scalar wave communication and limited time travelling device was sent to me via a private message from a another member of this forum.
It was very amusing to see that you called the picture i posted you a, (superluminal scalar wave communication and limited time travelling device)
Where on Earth did you get that explanation from, when it was originally called a Pringles Can, with an earpiece attached to it, and it came from a "Confirmed Hoax" thats shown on the "Time Machines and Experiments" Forum, Page 16..

CHRONOS.jpg:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

I see from your posting Lord Henry that you have not lost any of your unique humour and there could be no other person than yourself who could write a more ridiculous and implausible story, plus its very sick!! :fp:..
Ridiculous and implausible? The experience left me discombobulated and realizing I'm repulsive obedient, unless I was under some sort of mind control. Sick! Thank God I'm made of stern stuff and was able to take it in my stride. Others would have been plagued by post-traumatic stress syndrome after such an experience.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced something similar?

As for the said to device I can only go on what was said to me via a private correspondence.. Because something may look like a Pringle can does not mean it is a Pringle can or for that matter a hoax because it has a passing resemblance to one. But as I've told you and others I don't really know much about it. As I have only ever seen the above picture of it.

Note:- (the picture shows a glowing red light or switch and what looks like a mini extraction fan.)

I can only talk about what I have experienced and my own research.

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

mullac998

I see from your posting Lord Henry that you have not lost any of your unique humour and there could be no other person than yourself who could write a more ridiculous and implausible story :ROFLMAO:..

It was very amusing to see that you called the picture i posted you a, (superluminal scalar wave communication and limited time travelling device)
Where on Earth did you get that explanation from, when it was originally called a Pringles Can, with an earpiece attached to it, and it came from a "Confirmed Hoax" thats shown on the "Time Machines and Experiments" Forum, Page 16..

View attachment 12353:ROFLMAO:
Right let get our facts straight. Its time for a education lesson. Seems you clearly don't understand how the concept of scalar waves work.

What are scalar waves.... Scalar waves are Electromagnetic longitudinal waves.

Where do these waves come from? These waves come from the 4th dimension and have the ability to pass through all forms of matter and are all around us in the aether "Air"

How do you measure such waves? Most people won't believe these waves exist because they are not listed on the electromagnetic spectrum . But In order to collect these we have to first understand what they are Scalar waves as I've stated are "Electro" "magnetic" "waves" Which means they are comprised of an Magnetic and a Electric Field and the way they propagate is in a longitudinal wave. A longitudinal wave can be referred to a ripple on a pond or even sound waves are longitudinal because the particles that transport sound vibrate parallel to the direction of the sound wave travel. So to collect these waves you have to remember they pass through all forms of matter. So to collect these waves you can use copper.,aluminum Steel and iron etc.
So by having a copper pipe which is a good conductor and having wire wrapped around it you are able to collect scalar waves but it all depends on how you wrap. One on the most common designs is called a caduceus coil which is even used in the so called HDR and the reason this works is current going through the wire will create an magnetic field but when you have two currents going through the wire and the currents cross over and hit each node of the coil the magnetic fields are cancelled out its a bit like a magnetic repelling another magnet. So how does that pull scalar waves from the 4th dimension or ether "air" The coil I just mentioned when cancelling out the magnetic fields it will then create a so called pulse wave which then pulls these waves in then allows them to be used.

Now the whole point of this post was to explain that the BlueTube time machine in the photo despite the fact being on the toilet as a joke to put off the wannabes time travel folk to the real people who actually have optimism and wanna achieved such thing. We have to remember that this machine uses the coil mentioned above. It has a copper pipe with the cardecus coil wrapped around it which is attached to high voltage capacitor which can handle high temperatures and a piezo transducer So why was the pringles can needed because scalar waves have the ability to produce high amounts of heat and because the pringles can are made of carboard it stores heat . So how does that allow time travel by keeping the actual method for time travel secret as I don't want to give any idots the ability to time travel I will imply that you have to collect the energy from both points and by using the piezo transducer it will cause these scalar waves to vibrate at such a high rate producing a pitch which in a sense should create a some what portal or tunnel which will be fixed between two points allowing you access between both points in time. The blue tube time machine allows all of above which means the blue tube time machine actually works.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

View attachment 12340

Hang on just a Minuet....

Didn't the water have to be Blue?

;)

Mayhem

Zenith
The old blue tube makes another appearance seem to remember a said member wanted that thread deleted as it held the schematics a while ago.