Hello all from The Scientist

Mr Scientist

Ahhh, the old communication device derived from a rusting Ford Capri 5 door1600gxl Carmen Ghia car antenna, made from 66% of an Internationally patented TimeFlipper Mercuric Metal togther with 33% of it manufactured from an unknown metal discovered inside a meteorite that crashed into the hole made from the crashed UFO in Roswell, on July 24th 1947...The 1% that looks just like rust, is also an Internationally patented TimeFlipper Time-Bending top secret spray, that you MUST keep to yourself at all costs!! :eek::oops:..

The "booting out" was actually a cover story for me, concocted by MI6 and MI5, that allowed me to continually and covertly work on other Time-Bending semi metallic sprays, in the paint department of a Honda Dealership in Grimsby, which also you MUST keep to yourself Lord Henry!!
You were correct that my communication antenna DOES receive messages from the past of the Archers including Gardeners question time!!!..
One thing you were not aware of, was my antenna ALWAYS points to true North, irrespective of what direction the Ford Capri is travelling in (y):cool:..
Thank you for proving my point you're not going to produce any results using a car aerial.

I may do a thread on Nichols and his theories and why I think nobody has been able to reproduce his earlier results including himself, after my thread on causal matter a.k.a Genies.

Also why do you keep hahaing my posts on what I suspect was an alien abduction of myself..?

TimeFlipper

Thank you for proving my point you're not going to produce any results using a car aerial.

I may do a thread on Nichols and his theories and why I think nobody has been able to reproduce his earlier results including himself, after my thread on causal matter a.k.a Genies.

Also why do you keep hahaing my posts on what I suspect was an alien abduction of myself..?
Are you blind???, i told you of the success i had with my inter dimensional car antenna, how i can receive episodes from the past of the Archers and Gardening World thanks to my Time-Bending top secret paint that looks just like rust...And also how my amazing inter-dimensional car antenna ALWAYS points to true North, even when travelling!!...

BTW, what iam about to tell you is ULTRA Top Secret, written in internationally patented TimeFlipper invisible ink, the lates tim - end als !!

,, -x 8 :eek: nev gr :oops: pi 7 (y)

Mr Scientist

Are you blind???, i told you of the success i had with my inter dimensional car antenna, how i can receive episodes from the past of the Archers and Gardening World thanks to my Time-Bending top secret paint that looks just like rust...And also how my amazing inter-dimensional car antenna ALWAYS points to true North, even when travelling!!...

BTW, what iam about to tell you is ULTRA Top Secret, written in internationally patented TimeFlipper invisible ink, the lates tim - end als !!

,, -x 8 :eek: nev gr :oops: pi 7 (y)
Thank you again for proving my point! You're joking response proves that you achieved absolutely diddly-squat.

TimeFlipper

Thank you again for proving my point! You're joking response proves that you achieved absolutely diddly-squat.
I can understand why you feel inadequate for not understanding how i provided scientific details on a posting that YOU first made about the car antenna on the Ford Capri car (shown below), and how i was capable of actually picking up radio signals from the past, so that i could receive The Archers plus Gardeners Question Time :cool: :p..

Sadly there were no future broadcasts of those two radio stations that you asked for, because all the people from those two shows were dead....I have sent the posting that you obviously had forgotten about( shown below), that prompted me to send you this posting...Now be a good chap and stop being argumentative, you have already tried that out....Finally i really look forward to seeing your next futile efforts on Preston Nichols that you suggested, if you ever get around to posting any (n):ROFLMAO:..
I've read somewhere your time communication device is made from an old car aerial form a Ford Capri, that you took with you after you got booted from your job as a used car salesman. How's that working out for you..? Can you pick up future broadcast of The Archers or Gardeners Question Time..? Come on spilt bean what can your car aerial time communication device actually do..?

Mr Scientist

I can understand why you feel inadequate for not understanding how i provided scientific details on a posting that YOU first made about the car antenna on the Ford Capri car (shown below), and how i was capable of actually picking up radio signals from the past, so that i could receive The Archers plus Gardeners Question Time :cool: :p..

Sadly there were no future broadcasts of those two radio stations that you asked for, because all the people from those two shows were dead....I have sent the posting that you obviously had forgotten about( shown below), that prompted me to send you this posting...Now be a good chap and stop being argumentative, you have already tried that out....Finally i really look forward to seeing your next futile efforts on Preston Nichols that you suggested, if you ever get around to posting any (n):ROFLMAO:..
I don't know about 50p been in your meter, I think somebody's put a couple of dodgy foreign coins in your slot.

TimeFlipper

I don't know about 50p been in your meter, I think somebody's put a couple of dodgy foreign coins in your slot.
I have to concede that you win first prize for stupidity (but REALLY damn funny!!), judging from the comment in a previous posting shown below :ROFLMAO:..
I got a brief look as he he or it came up from behind me in a toilet cubicle. Tall, glabrous, pale grey shallow skin with big hands and eyes. Wore a pale yellow linen suits and loafers. Made strange grunting noises during the prodding and probing.
Keep `em coming (y):ROFLMAO:..

Wind7

Staff
*(Edited for naming the moggy wrong!)

I strongly believe that the Tail of The Outer* Mongolian Half-Persian Cat had something to do with something in this thread.

(cough)

I don't expect anyone will get this.....Me included.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I strongly believe that the Tail of a Mongolian Half-Persian Cat had something to do with something in this thread.

(cough)

I don't expect anyone will get this.....Me included.
I was thinking exactly the same thing as you Windy.... I wanted a chat with OwlKitty while shes on vacation from her latest movie "OwlKitty Goes Rogue", and get her to talk to her quarter cat sister Outer Mongolian Half-Persian Moggy regarding this thread (y) :cool:..

Mr Scientist

I have to concede that you win first prize for stupidity (but REALLY damn funny!!), judging from the comment in a previous posting shown below :ROFLMAO:..

Keep `em coming (y):ROFLMAO:..
You gonna have to explain why my story about a possible alien abduction in your words is stupid but funny?

Last edited: