Hello all from The Scientist

HdrUserFor Manifesting

Yet again you even failed to read my original posting on the Delta Time Time Generator and the success from it, youre even worse that your closest friend the errm...scientist :fp:..

Its ok being an optimist, but if someone is trying to make a sophisticated radio solely from a few bits of plastic tubing, then that person imho, is wasting his precious time...BUT, thats your prerogative(n):geek:...Consider asking the scientist for help, lets all see what he comes up with ;):D..
you guys are too funny

walt willis

It may be "TIME" for me to weigh in on this subject? I also enjoy good humor and have been know to screw with others on occasion, however the reality of time travel to me is not a question of "What-IF", but a true point of fact!

back in 1965 my electronics teacher share way above top secret information with me about the Roswell crash, aliens working with our government scientist, and of course the issue of time travel.

His name I can today reveal as he has died along with his son (HS friend Jimmy). Mr. Cole was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso and the same U.S. Army Col. Corso that wrote the book: The Day After Roswell. I do regret not telling my teacher about my encounter with three gray aliens after he was so gracious to share information about his Summer with Corso in Los Alamos where went to gain insight to build a new science lab for a new high school.

Part of the information given to me had to do with time travel technology. At the time back in 1965 I was very surprised anyone knew about aliens being real and just pretended to listen with an open mind to a teacher that had no sense of humor. I think he liked me because I scored in the top 10% nationwide on the SAT exam and asked good questions in class as well as telling him my mother fled Poland because she was a Jew a worried Hitler was on the move.
My Kolakowski family could only move to Calgary Canada where she learned to speak English and then was able to join the WAAC, (now known as the Air Force) stationed in the South West U.S.

Here is the interview I gave back in 2012:

Now I'll share what I did not tell:

looked at myself in the mirror.
I saw what looked like the old man wearing the same hat my daughter gave me for Christmas years ago.
Each time this man I saw drove the same dark blue mid sided car that had no brand name. Funny how something can trigger a memory.

This could indicate that time travel may be real and that time travel is being used by some unsavory people in power.
I need to give this idea some additional thought because it sounds way off the hook.

The first time I remember seeing this man was on the Blackistone farm in Delaware as a young boy. The dust made by a car driving down our quarter mile long lane would linger for a long time as it blew from east towards the west on the open field.

Less then half the lane had dust as I saw this car coming towards the farm house. That was odd but not as strange as meeting the driver that wanted to speak with my grandparents. How did he know they were not my parents?
The man looked like what I look like today and wearing the same kind of hat my daughter gave my two years ago.
He said He wanted to speak with them in private so I returned to the house to observe from the window.
My grandfather appeared agitated at one point and returned to the house. After awhile my grandmother gave him a hug as if they were good friends?

I asked my grandfather who the man was, but he just said he did not know.
After several times asking what the man wanted he finally said not to ask him again.
My persistence paid off when he told me that the crazy man said that he was me.
I said that was crazy as I am me and he must be nuts. After that incident my grandfather would hold his palms apart left and right and ask what this was as a joke for many days after the visit.
He would ask " what is this" then answer with " It's a box and what's in the box?" with the answer "Nuts and then you shake it".
It became a private joke between us.

Second incident:
Around the mid 60s standing with my best friend Jim Walser in front of his home at Pendrew Manor, about seven miles Southwest of Wilmington, DE, a same type of blue car drove up an parked behind the car Jim and I were resting on in the street at curb side.
The man that looked the same wearing the same type of hat asked us if George Walser was home. Jim walked him up the drive to the door to meet his Dad.

He said he would like to speak to his father in private. The body language was about the same as with my grandfather at the farm, and then after awhile they hugged and walked down to meet Jim and I.
He told Jim: " I heard a lot of good things about you young man and shook his hand.
He then turned towards me a said "And you better behave yourself and keep out of trouble" Do you understand"?
He declined to shake my hand and just went with Jim's father to look into the passengers side window for a long time.

As I was about to walk over to see what they were looking at in the car window George told me to stay back. Very odd for George to do that?
The car made no engine sound and seem to just vanish as it drove around the corner in a heat wave type distortion.
George would never tell either Jim or myself who that person was or where he know him from, also very out of character for George.

Third Incident:
While living in 20 Walnut St. North East MD we returned from a day of shopping to have a neighbor Bill Carter tell me that a guy in a similar type blue car parked in our driveway and opened our back door to let our dog Sam out.
He said that our dog played with the man for about an hour and then let Sam back inside.
Bill went over to talk to the man and asked him if he was looking for us.
Bill said he look a lot like he could be related to me but the man never said how he was related after Bill asked him twice.
Bill described the car and the man looking just like the the other three time as above.
Either I or someone that looks like me is a time traveler.
I am starting to think that I may not be normal?
The only good thing is that I may one day drive the fastest car ever!

Fourth incident: stare
This took place around 2005 while living in Idaho where the same dark blue car with no brand name drove by down and back very slowly and the man kept starring at me in the window with a stupid looking grin.
He was wearing the same hat and looked the same as the other two men in the past but somewhat older.
The next time I see that guy I will confront him with questions and a camera. I have not seen anyone that looks like him around town before or after.
If time travel is real I now think that I may be getting close to finding out for sure.

Below is a photo of my teacher and my younger cousin Walter:
133846528_108694077798256_2881916964989134637_n.jpg9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG

Mr Scientist

@walt willis do you think that person I encountered in the toilet cubicle that I thought wasn't human was probably an alien.? Do you think he may have used some sinister mind control in order to probe me?

Mr Scientist

Dont need surface barrier transistors to power any Delta Time ANTENNA Lord Henry, you got that all wrong...The Delta Time GENERATOR on the other hand uses a single Germanium (not Geranium as you put) Surface BarrierTransistor in its circuitry., and its unique function is its quantum tunneling process...You really DO need to read what is posted on here...I thought you was claiming to be a Scientist, so at least try and act like one, and READ what is clearly stated :fp::ROFLMAO:..
@TimeFlipper that's peculiar because I've read somewhere your time communication device is made from an old car aerial form a Ford Capri, that you took with you after you got booted from your job as a used car salesman. How's that working out for you..? Can you pick up future broadcast of The Archers or Gardeners Question Time..? Come on spilt bean what can your car aerial time communication device actually do..?

Last edited:

walt willis

@walt willis do you think that person I encountered in the toilet cubicle that I thought wasn't human was probably an alien.? Do you think he may have used some sinister mind control in order to probe me?
I'm looking for answers just like you are trying to find and understand?
I wonder if so called aliens are future humans or out of phase dimensional beings?
I still remember what they looked like but have not seen anything like them on line or on the movies.
There may be or must be more then one type of alien?
The universe is a rather large place and much larger place then the earth.
We have many types of animals a people here on earth.
Give us some idea of what your being looked like so we may exchange info on the subject.

Mr Scientist

Give us some idea of what your being looked like so we may exchange info on the subject.
I got a brief look as he he or it came up from behind me in a toilet cubicle. Tall, glabrous, pale grey shallow skin with big hands and eyes. Wore a pale yellow linen suits and loafers. Made strange grunting noises during the prodding and probing.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper that's peculiar because I've read somewhere your time communication device is made from an old car aerial form a Ford Capri, that you took with you after you got booted from your job as a used car salesman. How's that working out for you..? Can you pick up future broadcast of The Archers or Gardeners Question Time..? Come on spilt bean what can your car aerial time communication device actually do..?
Ahhh, the old communication device derived from a rusting Ford Capri 5 door1600gxl Carmen Ghia car antenna, made from 66% of an Internationally patented TimeFlipper Mercuric Metal togther with 33% of it manufactured from an unknown metal discovered inside a meteorite that crashed into the hole made from the crashed UFO in Roswell, on July 24th 1947...The 1% that looks just like rust, is also an Internationally patented TimeFlipper Time-Bending top secret spray, that you MUST keep to yourself at all costs!! :eek::oops:..

The "booting out" was actually a cover story for me, concocted by MI6 and MI5, that allowed me to continually and covertly work on other Time-Bending semi metallic sprays, in the paint department of a Honda Dealership in Grimsby, which also you MUST keep to yourself Lord Henry!!
You were correct that my communication antenna DOES receive messages from the past of the Archers including Gardeners question time!!!..
One thing you were not aware of, was my antenna ALWAYS points to true North, irrespective of what direction the Ford Capri is travelling in (y):cool:..