Hello all from The Scientist

Wind7

Staff
I was thinking exactly the same thing as you Windy.... I wanted a chat with OwlKitty while shes on vacation from her latest movie "OwlKitty Goes Rogue", and get her to talk to her quarter cat sister Outer Mongolian Half-Persian Moggy regarding this thread (y) :cool:..

The Outer Mongolian Half-Persian Moggy recommends wearing this:

1631350256542.png

Made from the Finest aluminium.

That'll keep those bloody aliens at bay.

;)

(Well....At least they'll leave your cat alone.)

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Hello I'm a new member to your forum from a science background. Looking forward to corresponded to and hearing from all you time travel enthusiast. Indeed I may even be that elusive time traveller you're eager to meet.

Due to time constraints because of lecturing I will be on only at the weekend.

The Scientist

What University is this lecturing taking place at? What subject?

Mr Scientist

Pray tell us all, what is it you lecture in? :unsure::giggle:..
Liberal arts and humanities, I was also awarded a history doctorate based on a 60,000 word dissertation on the history of rivet making in 1950s Chicago. I also studying theoretical physics and I'm an authority on 49 MHz frequency.

TimeFlipper

Liberal arts and humanities, I was also awarded a history doctorate based on a 60,000 word dissertation on the history of rivet making in 1950s Chicago. I also studying theoretical physics and I'm an authority on 49 MHz frequency.
Really, so you lecture on Liberal Arts and humanities?...You told us you earlier that you lecture on Science (shown below), but now thats completely missing from your list, to be replaced by Liberal Arts and humanities, theoretical physics and an authority on 49Mhz frequency...
Oh, and you were also awarded a doctorate based on a 60,000 word dissertation on the history of rivet making in 1950s Chicago o_O:ROFLMAO:..

Do you have a problem with your memory, or are you just giving us complete BS?....I think we all know the answer to that one Doctor Lord Henry, but youre always good for a laugh even though youre a pathological liar!! :ROFLMAO:..
I lecture on science but I also lecture on my various hobbies in my spare time.

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

Really, so you lecture on Liberal Arts and humanities?...You told us you earlier that you lecture on Science (shown below), but now thats completely missing from your list, to be replaced by Liberal Arts and humanities, theoretical physics and an authority on 49Mhz frequency...
Oh, and you were also awarded a doctorate based on a 60,000 word dissertation on the history of rivet making in 1950s Chicago o_O:ROFLMAO:..

Do you have a problem with your memory, or are you just giving us complete BS?....I think we all know the answer to that one Doctor Lord Henry, but youre always good for a laugh even though youre a pathological liar!! :ROFLMAO:..
You don't know much about the liberal arts and humanities that involves social science and a large amount of science was involved in my dissertation.

Which is going to become a book, as one publisher said it's a riveting read. I'm in negotiation.:giggle:

Also the last time I look theoretical physics was a science, which although I haven't done any lectures on I have done a couple of talks on.

I'm also in the process of writing a book about 49 mHz, which I hope to do a touring lecture of the numerous amateur radio societies with..! :)

I'm also trying to setup a tour of lectures for next year on my hobbies, Slapoeira and NLP as they where very popular.

Mr "Social" Scientist

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You don't know much about the liberal arts and humanities that involves social science and a large amount of science was involved in my dissertation.

Which is going to become a book, as one publisher said it's a riveting read. I'm in negotiation.:giggle:

Also the last time I look theoretical physics was a science, which although I haven't done any lectures on I have done a couple of talks on.

I'm also in the process of writing a book about 49 mHz, which I hope to do a touring lecture of the numerous amateur radio societies with..! :)

I'm also trying to setup a tour of lectures for next year on my hobbies, Slapoeira and NLP as they where very popular.

Mr "Social" Scientist
Yeah Yeah Yeah, more "riveting" BS, which is always very funny to read but cannot hide the fact of your constant pathological lying :ROFLMAO:..