Hello everyone

OtagoHarbour

Hello, everyone. I'm so glad to have found this group. I lost my beautiful daughter, totally unexpectedly, in December of 2021. I desperately want to see her again whether by going back in time or through the paranormal or both. So far, I have not found much relief through signs or meditation.

Thank you for reading this.

Beholder

Just be patient and you will eventually meet lost ones in your dreams. It's pretty much the same as seeing a ghost because they have the same underlying system of quantum entanglement. I dreamt about my cousin's funeral while she had a near death experience at night, even though she came back to life.

Going back in time to save someone is pointless, because if it is possible to create a new timeline where the person is saved, then there already exists many alternative timelines where the accident never happened, so the victim is not alone out there and won't even know that it happened. Ghosts don't seem to know that they are dead. There is probably a timeline where only you died, with opposite roles, so just do what you would want your loved one to do, to move on and be happy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, and welcome to the site. Truly sorry for your loss. :(

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep positive! See you around!

OtagoHarbour

Just be patient and you will eventually meet lost ones in your dreams. It's pretty much the same as seeing a ghost because they have the same underlying system of quantum entanglement. I dreamt about my cousin's funeral while she had a near death experience at night, even though she came back to life.

Going back in time to save someone is pointless, because if it is possible to create a new timeline where the person is saved, then there already exists many alternative timelines where the accident never happened, so the victim is not alone out there and won't even know that it happened. Ghosts don't seem to know that they are dead. There is probably a timeline where only you died, with opposite roles, so just do what you would want your loved one to do, to move on and be happy.
Thank you for your reply. Some say dreams are windows into parallel worlds. Others that they are windows into the afterlife. Some that they are where the departed communicate with us. Others say they just reflect our hopes and fears. I don't know who is right. I'm hoping to find that out here.

That is a problem with going back and changing the past. The current physics models would say that, if it is possible, one either generates a new universe or goes into an existing universe compatible with the change. Either way, you would be gone from this universe. It comes down to whether you care about leaving this universe.

OtagoHarbour

Hello there, and welcome to the site. Truly sorry for your loss. :(

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep positive! See you around!
Thank you so much. Almost 11 months have passed and I feel no better. She used to contact us at least once a day. Now we are facing radio silence the rest of our lives.

Astra_Jingga

Hello, everyone. I'm so glad to have found this group. I lost my beautiful daughter, totally unexpectedly, in December of 2021. I desperately want to see her again whether by going back in time or through the paranormal or both. So far, I have not found much relief through signs or meditation.

Thank you for reading this.

Hello sir, and welcome to the site. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I know how it feels to lose someone dear to you, although in my case it's my late grandmother, who raised me like I'm one of her own sons. Please stay strong.

Some say dreams are windows into parallel worlds. Others that they are windows into the afterlife. Some that they are where the departed communicate with us. Others say they just reflect our hopes and fears. I don't know who is right. I'm hoping to find that out here.

I'm not saying I'm an expert in this matter, but with my experience-with my dreams, personally I'd say everything you mentioned there about dreams seemed to hold it's own truth.

I believe I've experienced going to the other side, meeting my late grandmother, one of my ancestors, my guardian spirits and also... a few of other things, all in my dreams.

Just as @Beholder said, please keep the faith and be patient, and I believe you'll eventually have a chance to see your daughter in one of your dreams.

Last edited:

OtagoHarbour

Hello sir, and welcome to the site. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I know how it feels to lose someone dear to you, although in my case it's my late grandmother, who raised me like I'm one of her own sons. Please stay strong.
Thank you and my condolences on your grandmother.
I'm not saying I'm an expert in this matter, but with my experience-with my dreams, personally I'd say everything you mentioned there about dreams seemed to hold it's own truth.

I believe I've experienced going to the other side, meeting my late grandmother, one of my ancestors, my guardian spirits and also... a few of other things, all in my dreams.

Just as @Beholder said, please keep the faith and be patient, and I believe you'll eventually have a chance to see your daughter in one of your dreams.
My dreams are hard to remember and often pretty abstract. I will try to be better about keeping a dream journal.